▄▀ Ⓜoose's Ⓜodest Ⓜon Ⓜart《New Starlies》▀▄

Hi! I'm interested in your Adamant Thick Fat Swinub, and I have a Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy Chansey(Natural Cure) and a Stealth Rock Forretress to offer. I can't exactly guarantee perfect IVs though.

Most of my Chanseys are Calm Nature and my Forretress...es are mostly Sassy.

Interested in a female sturdy skarmory and a female phantup with harvest. Can offer following (5iv)

Timid joltik with compound eyes
Timid charmander with blaze and egg move dragon pulsee
Adamant shroomish with quick feet or poison heal and egg move bulled seed and focus punch
Impish hipotatas with egg move slag off and whirlwind
Timid helioptile with dry skin and egg move glare
Modest deino
Adamant marill with huge power and egg moves aqua jet bely drum and super power
Bold solosis with magic guard
Jolly adamant magicarp with rattled

Last edited:
Do you need:
Mawile adamant 5/31 (spA is missing)
tentacruel bold 5/31 (atk is missing) with rapid spin
diglett adamant 5/31 (spA is missing)
bagon naive 5/31 (spDef is missing) with Dragon Dance

Can offer you a Naive Deino Breeding pair for a Klefki.

I know you'd have to breed one, but I'd be more than happy to throw in items too.

Your Fletchling and Pinsir are ready. I'm able to trade for the perfect Phantump breeding pair whenever you have them bred. Just let me know. =)

Interested in a female sturdy skarmory and a female phantup with harvest. Can offer following (5iv)

Timid joltik with compound eyes
Timid charmander with blaze and egg move dragon pulsee
Adamant shroomish with quick feet or poison heal and egg move bulled seed and focus punch
Impish hipotatas with egg move slag off and whirlwind
Timid helioptile with dry skin and egg move glare
Modest deino
Adamant marill with huge power and egg moves aqua jet bely drum and super power
Bold solosis with magic guard
Jolly adamant magicarp with rattled
Definitely interested in the solosis and charmander. I'd prefer if the solosis was female if it isn't too much of a hassle. I'll be breeeding more skarms and Phantumps today so I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade

Hi! I'm interested in your Adamant Thick Fat Swinub, and I have a Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy Chansey(Natural Cure) and a Stealth Rock Forretress to offer. I can't exactly guarantee perfect IVs though.

Most of my Chanseys are Calm Nature and my Forretress...es are mostly Sassy.
Hmm sorry I've already gotten offers for chansey and pineco so I'm gonna take those off my wants list. Any other 5IV pokes you can offer?

Can offer you a Naive Deino Breeding pair for a Klefki.

I know you'd have to breed one, but I'd be more than happy to throw in items too.
I'm not really that interested in Deino in the first place so I'd only be willing to breed it if you're willing to offer leftovers.

Definitely interested in the solosis and charmander. I'd prefer if the solosis was female if it isn't too much of a hassle. I'll be breeeding more skarms and Phantumps today so I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade
yep i can breed you a female solosis np. I am sory but instead the female skarmory can i have a female slowbro instead, if you don't mind ? Just breed myself a 5 iv skarmory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)