NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
There’s every chance kills are simultaneous because pulsar might have carried the kill the night she died, I’m sure scum are considering that and the worst outcome for them is to shoot each other and both lose lol

Celever

i am town
If I’m scum here I probably take the stalemate over a town win but idk what’d be better for my pride and that’s different for everyone anyway lol, so maybe they do try and shoot each other but that’s just crazy to me

Celever

i am town
There’s every chance kills are simultaneous because pulsar might have carried the kill the night she died, I’m sure scum are considering that and the worst outcome for them is to shoot each other and both lose lol
I guess one scum faction either knows for sure if it’s the case and the other doesn’t, or both aren’t sure because she wasn’t kill carrying

Celever

i am town
CAN I JUST REMIND EVERYONE THAT ITS NOT A SCUM TEAM
celever i truly dont understand a word of what youre saying
I guess we’ll see if anyone else gets it when they come on but I feel like it kind of is a scum team if it really is felt as a stalemate vs town win situation. Like if scum don’t see a way to make the end. I think the only scum teams that would think they could make the end include realiti but I think the solve is just realiti / fairy so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)