NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
oh i didnt hear that but tbf our quota of "conservative leadership not having the faith of their conference" news has been full recently
Oh it was hardly reported in this country either, it’s sad how the state of journalism is that you can only find out the important stuff on YouTube

Celever

no longer hibernating
And yeah US YouTube journalists will have been swamped with your house of representative stuff which honestly received more coverage here though I paid little mind to it lol

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
And yeah US YouTube journalists will have been swamped with your house of representative stuff which honestly received more coverage here though I paid little mind to it lol
its not worth paying attn to we got jim jordan minus the public allegations in a mask (not for covid tho) as speaker

Celever

no longer hibernating
im not the one that hooked onto a passive voice in bgb's role pm to try and mech clear myself :P
OK no it was to do with voice, AG did literally word BGB’s role PM to include passive roles. As in, roles that trigger automatically you don’t have to submit a target for them (active roles). And I stand by that FTR, I think my role is proven by that wording lol.
yeah but it's kinda important we keep paying the bills we have already promised to pay
This is a valid point lol maybe the Gov should consider providing funding as lump sums instead of over several months. Because, y’know, a cash injection is more effective than a drip feed. But IDK I mean trickle down economics worked so money must be just like water

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)