NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

You nominated yourself for this but, yes, I was already thinking you’re the likeliest skipper buddy :eeveehide:

Second place would be Ehmcee probably though. Ehmcee’s thread persona isn’t particularly thoughtful but I hosted Assist Trophy where he was maf and from observing scum chat he’s really quite good at it lol and does think a lot
Lol you can call it nominating myself, I'll call it reading between the lines. I've been clear that I have been and still am happy to vote skipper, if you think that's busing you're certainly free to.

Interesting to hear about Emcee though, if that's true it does increase their threat profile in my mind.

For now I'm at:

Happy to vote skip or Emcee here, both have shown some amount of activity that's tripped my radar and fit with a lot of other potential buddies

Fine to essentially policy lynch pulsar at this point because the slot isn't doing anything at all and that's not helpful to anyone.

Curious to hear more of Hydro's thoughts cause I had them as a gut townread earlier but that's kind of contingent on them continuing to put in effort, and them, rather than skip, is my top candidate for someone who could be coached scum based on their style.

Tinfoiling about Psy and Celever because them being scum is definitely possible and consistent with what's gone on but zeroing in on either would require more evidence at this point.

You nominated yourself for this but, yes, I was already thinking you’re the likeliest skipper buddy :eeveehide:

Second place would be Ehmcee probably though. Ehmcee’s thread persona isn’t particularly thoughtful but I hosted Assist Trophy where he was maf and from observing scum chat he’s really quite good at it lol and does think a lot
Celever who do you think could be other Blazade buddies

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Celever who do you think could be other Blazade buddies
I think Blazade has good scumbud equity with everyone. It doesn’t mean he’s scum, oftentimes if you have across the board scumbud equity it’s a towntell, but he could be scum with anyone and I’d say “oh yeah, fair enough”.

Second place might be Psy? Psy / Blazade would make a lot of sense TBH. Psy was the main person responding to Blazade throughout D1 but I don’t think Psy has hard read Blazade yet. Would also explain some of the stagnation and threadstate because as town they’re both good at generating content in others.

Second place might be Psy? Psy / Blazade would make a lot of sense TBH. Psy was the main person responding to Blazade throughout D1 but I don’t think Psy has hard read Blazade yet. Would also explain some of the stagnation and threadstate because as town they’re both good at generating content in others.
I feel like the only person psy hard read yesterday was Zippy right, and he was town. I’ve always thought a psy partner would take advantage by flying UTR, so the most obvious psy partners would be Blazade/pulsar/AG (AG’s dead)

Have I been flying under the radar? I feel like I've been both active and transparent. Have I not been generating content in others? I've asked questions today when I had the chance to pop in. I feel like people are accusing me of things that just aren't true.

You did remind me that I had another question I forgot to ask. Hydro and pulsar, any insights from neighbor chat? I'm not looking for a full play by play obviously but in particular:

-Hydro, how did you feel about pulsar's activity and read consistency on thread vs off thread? Idle town, lurk scum? Anything of note?

-pulsar, any opinions at all on Hydro or anyone else? If there was something interesting you noticed or wanted to talk about off thread, do you want to bring it up on thread?

Have I been flying under the radar? I feel like I've been both active and transparent. Have I not been generating content in others? I've asked questions today when I had the chance to pop in. I feel like people are accusing me of things that just aren't true
Imo yes, you were more active EoD, but most of the game was largely voiced by Celever, psy, Ehmcee, and Zippy.

Imo yes, you were more active EoD, but most of the game was largely voiced by Celever, psy, Ehmcee, and Zippy.
Honestly, that's fair enough. I guess I hadn't realized how busy I've gotten and how comparatively uninteresting some of my early opinions have been (though surely I was more active than Emcee). You've definitely gained a bit of town equity in my mind for bringing up a legitimate point on your own initiative.

Speaking of being busy I'm done Zoom meeting mafia posting and I'll be back in a few hours between end of work and the Magic Prerelease.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
Have I been flying under the radar? I feel like I've been both active and transparent. Have I not been generating content in others? I've asked questions today when I had the chance to pop in. I feel like people are accusing me of things that just aren't true.

You did remind me that I had another question I forgot to ask. Hydro and pulsar, any insights from neighbor chat? I'm not looking for a full play by play obviously but in particular:

-Hydro, how did you feel about pulsar's activity and read consistency on thread vs off thread? Idle town, lurk scum? Anything of note?

-pulsar, any opinions at all on Hydro or anyone else? If there was something interesting you noticed or wanted to talk about off thread, do you want to bring it up on thread?
hydro seemed to be a little idle, i would guess idle town but it could easily be lurk scum. didnt seem to have been paying attention. now im writing this it sounds more like lurk scum huh.

fwiw the reason i picked neighbor is that someone could give me advice bc im new lmaoooo (also its the one with the least decisions)

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
i had basically like said everything i wanted to in the thread, but i was asking like 3 hours before day started (idk tz) if there was any specific thing we should talk about or if we want to coordinate to try to get someone out that we both think are scum or something and never got a reply

i had basically like said everything i wanted to in the thread, but i was asking like 3 hours before day started (idk tz) if there was any specific thing we should talk about or if we want to coordinate to try to get someone out that we both think are scum or something and never got a reply
hydro was probably offline because his timezone is not aligned with ours

I think Blazade has good scumbud equity with everyone. It doesn’t mean he’s scum, oftentimes if you have across the board scumbud equity it’s a towntell, but he could be scum with anyone and I’d say “oh yeah, fair enough”.

I was responding to blazade because YOU pointed out no one was interacting with him (something you didnt care to solve yourself seeing as you didnt respond to him either). dont use that against me when you know very well what was actually happening there

hydro seemed to be a little idle, i would guess idle town but it could easily be lurk scum. didnt seem to have been paying attention. now im writing this it sounds more like lurk scum huh.

fwiw the reason i picked neighbor is that someone could give me advice bc im new lmaoooo (also its the one with the least decisions)
you can just ask for advice here too. that way you're getting a variety of opinions and not someone trying to prey on your unfamiliarity and it gives you easier entry into the thread to start talking about things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)