Also I don’t agree with the pulsar vote
It feels like it’s based on nothing
I feel like Ehmcee is purposefully not giving reads

Could this be Ehmcee/Pulsar scumteam?
I’m going to bed hope I make the right decision

vote pulsar

veto skippergamez

gn
extreme inconsistency here on pulsar, defending her from celever or whoevers pushes only to randomly flip when mc throws an unexplained vote onto her, tinfoiling a partnership there but then voting pulsar over mc which is odd to me given this post

It’s technically 5 w/ psy cause everyone is acting kinda scummy this game

Most are cause of potential scumteams

blazade/AG, AG/Ehmcee (maybe), pulsar/Ehmcee
the implication here is that skip has more of a scumread on mc but chooses pulsar as a vote over him despite her likelihood of being scum being more narrow than mcs. and throughout the entire phase, skip NEVER actually votes mc that i spotted at least. and in this post made today as opposed to the rest of this being day 1

I feel like the only person psy hard read yesterday was Zippy right, and he was town. I’ve always thought a psy partner would take advantage by flying UTR, so the most obvious psy partners would be Blazade/pulsar/AG (AG’s dead)
skip seems to have completely dropped the pulsar/mc theory, instead choosing to hone in on me specifically and only really pushing me at all so far while throwing pulsar in as a partner option in a way that imo feels pretty half hearted. skips reading of me in general is just way more detailed than his read on mc which is odd given youd expect a similar amount of suspicion towards the two of us. skip exactly whats bothering him about me in this game and what he feels is a difference in my playstyle, but he NEVER explains anything about what pings him about mcs play other than the throwaway comment about him not giving reads. theres his readlist which contains this

Blazade/pulsar/Ehmcee- At this point these are PoE or scumteam partners
and thats it. theres no thoroughline of thinking that i can follow here it doesnt make sense

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
So I've been trying to think about how a scum!skip endgame looks like, and they just win if they live to day 4 (in a 2v1 scenario), they simply tie (or win with DL sniping) and kill during the night.

I think there are scenarios where we just lose tmrw, even if we know skipp is scum.

-Hydro, how did you feel about pulsar's activity and read consistency on thread vs off thread? Idle town, lurk scum? Anything of note?
I cooouuld see lurk scum pulsar? but tbh she gave more like new town vibes
one thing that did feel a bit odd was that she asked if i wanted coordinate to get anyone specific voted out, not sure if that's ai tho
i had basically like said everything i wanted to in the thread, but i was asking like 3 hours before day started (idk tz) if there was any specific thing we should talk about or if we want to coordinate to try to get someone out that we both think are scum or something and never got a reply
it was 3 am for me!! (I'm gmt+8)

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
The very annoying thing about this setup is that veto voting on wagons doesn't really work if maf coordinate a vote switch together.

Tommorow is going to be very difficult to win if we don't kill a maf tommorow, let's imagine this situation:

Town has a Vote Power of 4

Town has a Veto Power of 1.5

Mafia has a Vote Power of 3

Mafia has a Veto Power of 1

1693621293574.png

On a first glance, it might appear like Town wins, able to have a 2.5 on maf.

But if they coordinate, they can just switch over

1693621340742.png

Town can't really account for this and try to counteract it either, due to having to coordinate in public here. EoD is going to be especially messy and maf-sided.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Like, vote mechanic wise, I think it's entirely out of the question to vote out either of the neighbors, They're the least powerful role as Maf and make tommorow a lot easier I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)