NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

I'm headed out for plans this evening, I'll check back in when I get home before bed.

I'm curious what people's thoughts are on EoD stuff and will respond in kind when I get back.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
Vote celever

gut feeling will read more later
Bro I am hype to finally be pushed out

This setup is approx the only setup where I survive N1 because one role is so much stronger than the rest and I didn’t have it.

The bad news? Scumteam are gonna hardcore assume I pick up tracker with backup and kill me N2 lol

Celever

no longer hibernating
Which, BTW, I just did. Because it’s legitimately stupid not to.

Because I back myself to track correctly with so few players left that leaving me alive through N2 is never the scum team’s best option

Celever

no longer hibernating
I’ll read AG’s thoughts and feelings tomorrow but my vibes where he hardcore TRs me so

Also I passed the assessment with flying colours and I thought I did a bit shit on it so hey

The fact that if literally anyone in this game left alive turned out to be scum I’d be like “oh yeah fair enough” is brutal we didn’t really D1 game folks

Celever

no longer hibernating
I'm headed out for plans this evening, I'll check back in when I get home before bed.

I'm curious what people's thoughts are on EoD stuff and will respond in kind when I get back.
I do think Ehmcee had a legitimately terrible EoD but also I think Ehmcee is more wrong as town than maf (I genuinely think as maf he engages his brain more and have a feeling he’d agree lol)

this is one of those games where 2 scum on Zippy, or one scum on Zippy and one rogue, or 2 rogue, are the options. And I’m partial to either of the first two.

+VOTE Ehmcee is my current thought and feeling. I will say that AG kill could be mafia being hyper cautious, or it could be (likelier) that mafia legitimately didn’t feel like they had a safe killer. If we play that logic to its end it’s pure WIFOM though. Does AG take the optimal route and reduce PoE, or does he try to hero? AG’s playstyle is more inclined to target within PoE, which would mean this play makes sense if multiple players in the PoE are teaming together, but if they were afraid of heroing I think it particularly brings Blazade into the mix. He’s like, the perfect spot on the venn diagram for “safe killer” and “high prio target for hero tracker”

Celever

no longer hibernating
-VETO Psy I hate this slot so much this game specifically because we have mindmelded consistently and if Psy is mafia it means I’m a bad player

My playstyle kinda relies on producing virtuous chaos that promotes useful content and if Psy is scum and predicting my chaos then I am outright bad

So for my ego I’ve decided he’s town because ego is always the optimal way to play mafia

If I F3 with him I am approx 99% likely to tinfoil into voting him this game is genuinely upsetting

Celever

no longer hibernating
JS general threadstate vibes hardcore feel like “scum float through in the PoE never becoming top target” just like JOAT10 was. Partly this is because of player size legitimately making this likelier, but it is mainly because the PoE is like the entire game LOL

Celever

no longer hibernating
would scum celever kill ag?
Because he’s tracker and I am an excellent candidate for being a hero track because I was the least sussed fella yesterday, in addition to if AG weren’t killed and I also wasn’t killed then I still exist to back up his tracker (and the only way AG’s result matters is if he isn’t killed)

Also on the line of “if I am scum I’m a good kill carrier and if both of us survive the night then probably one of us is scum”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)