NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hawkie moody acid myself

this is the town bloc to rule them all

unless 1 of u got converted then fuck u

but none of this 4 is original vampire

out of the rest of the pl.....

TMA - ???????? could be fucking anything lol
ThunderBAllzzzz - idk havent really had a lasting impression
champ - dat wall post
zorbees + unclesam - im going to read back through these 2 i think both of them pretty consistently town blocced earlio off of noobiness but i cant for the love of me seperate their posts in my head
pblade - i trd walrein i tr this slot. dont think theyre original at least
sandshrewz - dont think is original as per reasons i do not disclose

i expect the vampire to be someone who was constantly enforciing earlio as a noob and tring him off of being one
sandshrewz zorbees ??? i cant remember anyone else who tred him for it nd agree because his posts and what he was doing was more scummy than misguided town and i think if one of these people are the vamp they counted on him riding the noobwave and tring him because of it isn't as obvious when he flips vamp

hawkie is the most likely of those 4 to be OG vamp but I think his play is reminiscent of matrix NOC

granted idk how scum hawkie plays

also theory: vampire is more likely to convert someone that lots of villagers are TRing rather than someone being scumread

Asek

Banned deucer.
sandshrewz zorbees ??? i cant remember anyone else who tred him for it nd agree because his posts and what he was doing was more scummy than misguided town and i think if one of these people are the vamp they counted on him riding the noobwave and tring him because of it isn't as obvious when he flips vamp
those 2 and sam came to mind when i had the thought

think original vampire is one of zorb / us / tma

I mean I don't really think Hawkie is likely the OG vamp (there's like 4 other people I'd put before him), I just don't think he's obvclear since his interactions make him most likely to be distancing/bussing

Asek

Banned deucer.
having a specific lynch is almost always better then rnging from a village prospective, dont think it would of looked scummy on him if he voted shifted there

if he vote shifted and was og vampire and got vampire hunted that night it looks weird af but outside of that....

mind you i think scum hawkie would of just unvoted me and then voted onto a non earlio wagon and looked perfectly fine yday

just pretty confident here in thinking hes not the og

The Mawile Ace u really need to post more this cycle either that or sub out

hnnng. i think OG vamp TMA goes for sam/asek/zorbees n1 rather than Earlio they're new and weren't posting much so i think they'd be more concerned with getting a townlead on their side rather than someone else who was at risk of getting lynched Earlio flipping fledgling just reinforces my thinking that og vamp is zorbees/sam thinking they could keep him alive by shoving him off as a noob TR AND sam mentioned Earlio was a likely conversion target at the SOD2 which i personally thought was weird af when the only conversions i could really see were zorbees/asek/sam himself so i dont know if sam actually ballsily claimed his conversion d2 as vamp COMBINED with all the pro vampire propaganda d1 i think it's more likely to be him than sandshrewz

Vote UncleSam

Asek

Banned deucer.
note im most interested in lynching the original vampire today anyone who ive posted is town could very realistically have been recruited

if anyone got /doctord/ please post in the game thread.

Yeah like I am pretty confident it's not him, but there's a chance

fmpov rn it's likely one of: Champ TBALLZ TMA

shrewz was also around near deadline and didn't vote (he defended earlio verbally but this doesn't really mean much against him imo since he didn't vote to save him either)

Sam's play is pretty standard of Sam if you've ever played an OC with him. In FFA/multifaction-type games he always tries to get as many people to win as possible (see: Dragon Mafia and Wayne Bradiest come to mind), so I can totally see the sort of thing he was saying on D1 as coming from village Sam as opposed to vampire Sam trying to get an easy win.

Champ's post on his wall actual reeks of suspicion but i pointed it out and nothing's been done about it so i'm guessing he's not the vampire :p
Like I said, I'm a person who goes on every profile which is empty and post 'Your profile has been attacked.' If it really gets to something, iirc I have done this on other profiles too, and I can show you a screenshot if you want. So if anything is happening on the basis of a thing as dumb as a profile post, great.
hawkie is the most likely of those 4 to be OG vamp but I think his play is reminiscent of matrix NOC

granted idk how scum hawkie plays

also theory: vampire is more likely to convert someone that lots of villagers are TRing rather than someone being scumread
Going by plays, who do you think is the most TR as of now? What I feel is the most TR (NO I HAVE NO INTENTION OF SAYING THAT I SR THEM OR ANYTHING) is Hawkie

strongest TRs probably hawkie or moody? thing is that it could be someone in the middle of the pack because wifom

not picking lynchbait is higher priority than picking THE towniest

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd have to go back and look at my posts regarding Earlio but iirc most of my reading on him was d1, when i was right to call him town. I didn't really pick up any shifts in Earlio d2 but thats probably because the general lack of posts d2 compared to d1 and the fact that I was fairly confident in my read on Earlio from d1. I didn't think he would be a good recruit target either.

I'm not sure what to think about Paperblade, I called Walrein's d1 absolute garbage but I'm not sure how that affects alignment, I'm liking his posts now though, so idk. Hard to notice any shifts when its a completely different person playing the slot too.

I'll have to reread the thread again, because I was on the Asek train with acidphoenix as another top suspect, but the result of the lynch makes that pretty clearly not the case, they could have been recruited last night but the top priority should be the original vampire.

I don't have a lot of time to analyze things atm, these are my initial thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)