NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You all came together and couldn't decide who to lynch so you held a lottery by picking stones and pelted Earlio to death.

Dear Earlio,

You are a Fledgling Vampire.

You act alone-ish.

You currently have no action, but in one cycle from now you will mature and have the following abilities.

Each night you may target one other user. If successful, you will bite this user and convert them into a fledgling vampire. This is the only method by which you will know who other vampires are. All players can be converted, with one exception: the vampire hunter. The vampire hunter is your mortal enemy and if you target him, you will both fight each other to a mutual death.

You and your fellow vampires win when there is nothing that can prevent you from overwhelming the village.

Have fun!
Night 2 has now begun. Night 2 will conclude at 12 PM (Noon) on Saturday the 17th EST, or around 1 AM if all orders are in by that time.

Asek

Banned deucer.
ok idrc if you dont assume im clean off of earlio interaction but hawkie being on eod and not shifting vote in that situation would be beyond retarded

pretty chuffed the rand worked out eod i was holding out hoping someone else would lynch Sam otherwise i was going to flip to Earlio turns out it was twilight and doesn't matter

this sam tunnel is a classic "let's lynch an active person because I'm paranoid of them" imo

vote thunder-ballz

talked a lot but hasn't really done much to engage the rest of the thread. A good suspect for OG vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)