Collectors Paradise™

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
hey Buckert I could do these if you still need them:

Charmender, Timid, Repeat Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31

Exeggcute, Modest, Nest Ball, x/x/x/30/31/30

Oddish, Modest, Friend Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31

Abra, Timid, Luxury Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31
That'd be great! Where were you looking at here? :)
Yes I do, it would be great! Think you can nickname it Katamari? Also, you need something like a nickname on your Bellsprout or do I leave it untouched? I'll add my FC in signature later, send me a message so we can organize the trade.
Nope I can't nickname it, I don't keep copies on my gen 4 games. I don't need any nickname, I just need it as a parent. I'll contact you when I'm free to trade.

Hi there! Yes I'm still looking for that Bellsprout, but I don't offer breeding service. I do happen to have a Sucker Punch Golem, which you asked for in the SQR thread. You still need that?

Sure, got it nicknamed now, able to trade in 8 or 9 hours from this post.
Actually, I have school right now, I will be able to trade about 5 pm uruguay time, if that is fine with you :)

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi Buckert!
Would it be OK to do any/all of these:
- Exeggcute, Modest, Nest Ball, x/x/x/30/31/30
- Zubat, Jolly, HA, Dream Ball, x/x/x/00/31/31
- Slowpoke, Modest, HA, Heal Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31

In exchange for

Adamant | Pickup / Sturdy
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Donphan 252 Hp / 252 Atk / 6 Sp.Def
Stealth Rock | Counter | Endeavor | Ice Shard
Yes I know that I don't have a trade thread and that is one of your rules, but I am quite active in the Giveaway section and I'm planning a giveaway for May 24, my Smogon-Birthday (so that'll kind of count as a trade thread, right?). I hope we've had enough interaction for you to deem me trustworthy, but I totally understand if you don't want to trade with me as I don't have a trade thread. Let me know either way :)

Hi there! Yes I'm still looking for that Bellsprout, but I don't offer breeding service. I do happen to have a Sucker Punch Golem, which you asked for in the SQR thread. You still need that?
I just read the trade thread thing. I'm sorry! I just looked the list and didn't think about it. I still have the Bellsprout though, but if you don't trust me to trade I understand :/ Sorry again!

Buckert

Hi Buckert!
Would it be OK to do any/all of these:
- Exeggcute, Modest, Nest Ball, x/x/x/30/31/30
- Zubat, Jolly, HA, Dream Ball, x/x/x/00/31/31
- Slowpoke, Modest, HA, Heal Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31

In exchange for

Yes I know that I don't have a trade thread and that is one of your rules, but I am quite active in the Giveaway section and I'm planning a giveaway for May 24, my Smogon-Birthday (so that'll kind of count as a trade thread, right?). I hope we've had enough interaction for you to deem me trustworthy, but I totally understand if you don't want to trade with me as I don't have a trade thread. Let me know either way :)
Lol, dude, sure thing! You already helped me with the Deerling a while ago, and you didn't get that badge so fast for no reason, I trust you. :)

Christian was going to do the Exeggcute as well, but I haven't heard from him yet, so could you pick a different one? :)
Most likely a Ditto. Not sure on which one yet, but at least I know I want a Ditto.
Works for me mate, let me know when you finish is the Seel! :)
I just read the trade thread thing. I'm sorry! I just looked the list and didn't think about it. I still have the Bellsprout though, but if you don't trust me to trade I understand :/ Sorry again!
No worries man. I do need that Bellsprout. The reason I only want to trade with people with trade threads, is because that way I can see what people have and what their reputation is. But I can make another exception today haha, if you promiss me that you don't trade my Golem. :)

To everyone, I will be home in about 7 or 8 hours. :)

Lol, dude, sure thing! You already helped me with the Deerling a while ago, and you didn't get that badge so fast for no reason, I trust you. :)

Christian was going to do the Exeggcute as well, but I haven't heard from him yet, so could you pick a different one? :)

Works for me mate, let me know when you finish is the Seel! :)

No worries man. I do need that Bellsprout. The reason I only want to trade with people with trade threads, is because that way I can see what people have and what their reputation is. But I can make another exception today haha, if you promiss me that you don't trade my Golem. :)

To everyone, I will be home in about 7 or 8 hours. :)
Sure I need it for battling so I'll use it for myself, I won't trade it :) Anyway I have a long schedule today so I'll be home about 10 hours from now, catch you later!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
I'd like these two:

Timid |Competitive
31 | 00 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30
Meowstic 6 Def / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Thunder Wave | Psychic | Shadow Ball | Hidden Power Fighting
Bred by me, hatched by Olebrus

Sassy Doublade
252 Hp / 6 Atk / 252 Sp.Def
Toxic | Pursuit | Gyro Ball | Rest

I will let you know when I'm done ^^

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
I have the Zubat and the Slowpoke done, I'll be able to trade in about 7 hours time from now, and if that doesn't work out I'm happy to wait until the weekend.

Buckert

I'd like these two:

Timid |Competitive
31 | 00 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30
Meowstic 6 Def / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Thunder Wave | Psychic | Shadow Ball | Hidden Power Fighting
Bred by me, hatched by Olebrus

Sassy Doublade
252 Hp / 6 Atk / 252 Sp.Def
Toxic | Pursuit | Gyro Ball | Rest

I will let you know when I'm done ^^
Sure thing. I won't be very active, mostly in the evening (GMT+2). You think you could do that tomorrow or friday?

lol Alright. Maybe I'll figure out what Ditto I want by then, or if not than hopefully something else that's equal value.
Take your time, post here when you're done and which Ditto you want.

I have the Zubat and the Slowpoke done, I'll be able to trade in about 7 hours time from now, and if that doesn't work out I'm happy to wait until the weekend.
Sweet! The time you mentioned works for me. Contact me on PS! when you're online, I just can't look at your avatar lol xD

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Sure thing. I won't be very active, mostly in the evening (GMT+2). You think you could do that tomorrow or friday?

Take your time, post here when you're done and which Ditto you want.

Sweet! The time you mentioned works for me. Contact me on PS! when you're online, I just can't look at your avatar lol xD
Yes, hopefully I will get the pokemon ready by tomorrow night:)

Buckert

Buckert

Update 15-05-2016

Bold | Snow Cloak
31 | 29 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Articuno Untouched

Timid | Static
31 | 08 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Zapdos Untouched

Naive | Flame Body
31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31
Moltres Untouched

Impish | Synchronize
31 | 31 | 31 | 10 | 31 | 31
Mew Untouched

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)