For now, just adding this fancy thing;

Calm | Cursed Body
31 | 01 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Frillish Untouched

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Update 05-05-2016

Shoutout to Luxpluff91 for all the info about the Pokéradar shiny seed, and sharing his TID/SID combo with me so I could RNG abuse a file on which I could easily do Pokéradar abuse, and to Thomaz for walking me through it, step by step. You are amazing guys, thanks a lot for helping me out!

With this addition, I managed to successfully RNG abuse a Shiny Pokémon while using the Pokéradar on Pokémon Platinum. :)

Jolly | Clear Body
31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 | 31
Beldum Untouched

Hey there Buckert, been given a couple of your HP Dittos from Max Opt, ^^ I think I owe you a thank you for them too!

I was wondering...considering you've got a few new wants... perhaps youd not mind having a look on my thread to see if you can find anything for your Celebi and Diancie? =D

I saw you don't normally trade regular breedables for legendaries but I'm giving it a go... ;)

Buckert

Hey there Buckert, been given a couple of your HP Dittos from Max Opt, ^^ I think I owe you a thank you for them too!

I was wondering...considering you've got a few new wants... perhaps youd not mind having a look on my thread to see if you can find anything for your Celebi and Diancie? =D

I saw you don't normally trade regular breedables for legendaries but I'm giving it a go... ;)
Well I'm not trading event Pokémon for breedables.. Legendaries is no problem. :)

That's nice, although I don't have anything from your wants list.

I have a question, does this dratini/dragonite have your OT??:
Adamant | Marvel Scale / Multiscale
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Dratini Untouched
Dragonite 252 Hp / 54 Atk / 204 Spe
Dragon Dance | Earthquake | Dragon Claw | Roost
And may I know the gender?
thanks a lot :)

That's nice, although I don't have anything from your wants list.
in true I don't mind to have something from my want list only for this bulbasaur

If there is some other pokemon that you need, I can try to ask you somthing from your thread, otherwise, if you can trade now, you can have this bulbasaur for free :)

Buckert

I have a question, does this dratini/dragonite have your OT??:
Adamant | Marvel Scale / Multiscale
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Dratini Untouched
Dragonite 252 Hp / 54 Atk / 204 Spe
Dragon Dance | Earthquake | Dragon Claw | Roost
And may I know the gender?
thanks a lot :)
Please read page 1 post 1. :)

in true I don't mind to have something from my want list only for this bulbasaur

If there is some other pokemon that you need, I can try to ask you somthing from your thread, otherwise, if you can trade now, you can have this bulbasaur for free :)
Oh that would be awesome dude! Let me know when you're ready. :)

Please read page 1 post 1. :)

Oh that would be awesome dude! Let me know when you're ready. :)
Sorry, I should have read it, forgive me :P. In that case, would you be able to change the dratini/dragonite's nickname?? (if not nevermind :3)
thank you ^^

Oh my god, thanks a lot for Ray xD I wont to help you and finally you are th one that gift me a great pokemon xD Thanks a lot and god luck for the breeding with bulba :)

Buckert

Sorry, I should have read it, forgive me :P. In that case, would you be able to change the dratini/dragonite's nickname?? (if not nevermind :3)
thank you ^^
Yes, I can do that. What are you offering? (Check my wants.)
Oh my god, thanks a lot for Ray xD I wont to help you and finally you are th one that gift me a great pokemon xD Thanks a lot and god luck for the breeding with bulba :)
Yeah no worries man! Had a spare one here so yeah, why not. Just don't trade it, pretty please. :)

Yes, I can do that. What are you offering? (Check my wants.)

Yeah no worries man! Had a spare one here so yeah, why not. Just don't trade it, pretty please. :)
I may get one of your wants, but I'm not a fast breeder xD, would you be interested in a unused Darkrai code or an unused Mew code? If you do, I would like to nickname it Smaug

Last edited:

Buckert

I may get one of your wants, but I'm not a fast breeder xD, would you be interested in a unused Darkrai code or an unused Mew code? If you do, I would like to nickname it Smaug
Nope, I have no use for those codes. You can do one of my wants.

Well I'm not trading event Pokémon for breedables.. Legendaries is no problem. :)
Oh...! I guess i mixed things up a bit. ^^ In that case.... Can I do anything for you? =D For your lovely Celebi and Diancie? (My phone auto correct wants to write Celeb and Diane....) =P

Buckert

Oh...! I guess i mixed things up a bit. ^^ In that case.... Can I do anything for you? =D For your lovely Celebi and Diancie? (My phone auto correct wants to write Celeb and Diane....) =P
Ehh... well... Celebi and Diancie are both Event Pokémon... :p

Ehh... well... Celebi and Diancie are both Event Pokémon... :p
:( Oh right.....d'oh..well... I don't really care about the event collecting, I've just not got any versions of them in gen 6. ^^ They've not been released any other way right? What is the reasoning behind the rule by the way? Is it they're harder to get hold of or...?

Hi! Are you still looking for this?

- Bellsprout, Modest, Nest Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31

If so I'm working on it right now, I'd like to have this bred if it is possible:

Magnemite
Modest Nature
Sturdy
31/even/31/30/31/31 [HP Grass]

Let me know :)

EDIT: BTW your girl is ready, it ended up as x/x/31/31/31/31 :)

Last edited:
After some hard work xD, I got the vulpix in your wants list:
Vulpix lvl 1
female
fast ball
timid
31/31/x/31/31/31
Flash Fire

would you trade it for the nicknamed shiny dragonite/dratini I asked you in my previous post?

thanks a lot :3

Buckert

Hi! Are you still looking for this?

- Bellsprout, Modest, Nest Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31

If so I'm working on it right now, I'd like to have this bred if it is possible:

Magnemite
Modest Nature
Sturdy
31/even/31/30/31/31 [HP Grass]

Let me know :)

EDIT: BTW your girl is ready, it ended up as x/x/31/31/31/31 :)
Hi there! Yes I'm still looking for that Bellsprout, but I don't offer breeding service. I do happen to have a Sucker Punch Golem, which you asked for in the SQR thread. You still need that?
After some hard work xD, I got the vulpix in your wants list:
Vulpix lvl 1
female
fast ball
timid
31/31/x/31/31/31
Flash Fire

would you trade it for the nicknamed shiny dragonite/dratini I asked you in my previous post?

thanks a lot :3
Sure, got it nicknamed now, able to trade in 8 or 9 hours from this post.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey Buckert I could do these if you still need them:

Charmender, Timid, Repeat Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31

Exeggcute, Modest, Nest Ball, x/x/x/30/31/30

Oddish, Modest, Friend Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31

Abra, Timid, Luxury Ball, x/x/x/31/31/31

Hi there! Yes I'm still looking for that Bellsprout, but I don't offer breeding service. I do happen to have a Sucker Punch Golem, which you asked for in the SQR thread. You still need that?
Yes I do, it would be great! Think you can nickname it Katamari? Also, you need something like a nickname on your Bellsprout or do I leave it untouched? I'll add my FC in signature later, send me a message so we can organize the trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)