Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pokeguy !

I've got a shiny Pentagon Jirachi , timid HP fire !
It's a Japanese event (tanabata) , with legit wonder card, but reseted on a English version.

I interested on your Icy windy timid Keldeo !

Thanks a lot !

I'll take it. Is it semi-redis like your other stuff? What did you like of mine?

I hate PKRS. The top of the wants list clearly says, no PKRS. >_>

Okay, I'll be online for a bit today. Post here when you can trade.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade, Speedy Squirtle. :)
Hi pokeguy, just wanna let you know that the Jolly Breelom in a Premier Ball bred with 4 egg moves EV trained and level 50 is ready for trade. Let me know when's a good time for you.

Yeah, I have a 31/31/31/31/31/01 Relaxed Shiny Self-Destruct Snorlax with three other egg moves, you can have for free, for bumping my thread; it's nicknamed Gluttony though. Post back here with your friend code in your signature and we'll trade. I'd really like a Nest Ball Breloom with technician if you have one.

Anyways, updating:

[245] Suicune
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
Moves: Surf/Scald , Ice beam / Icy Wind / Sleep Talk / Hidden Power Electric , Rest, Calm Mind
Notes: This was soft reset by myself, on Omega Ruby. At level 50, Suicune has 110 Special Attack with 30 or 31 special attack iv. With 252 HP and 252 Defense, the extra stat point is lost on special attack with this Suicune, as it stays at 110 Special Attack, while a 31 Special Attack IV Suicune would hit 111 Special Attack with 4 EVs. If you use the 4 evs in special defense or speed, this Suicune is the same as a flawless Suicune at level 50, but with Hidden Power Electric. Couldn't say no to this basically flawless VGC Suicune. Trophy Case.

[12] Shiny Butterfree
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 3)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :
: Infinite
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's caterpie, and she said this was fully redistributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[15] Shiny Beedrill
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 10)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Swarm
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Tutor Moves: Bug Bite, Fury Cutter, Tailwind, Knock off (Drill Run on request)
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Beedrill, and she said this was fully redistributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[18] Shiny Pidgeot
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 2)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Tangled Feet -> No Guard
Tutor Moves: Tailwind, Heat Wave, Ominous Wind, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's pidgey, and she said this was fully redistributable.

[19] Shiny Rattata
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 2)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Run Away -> Guts
Tutor Moves: Super Fang, Endeavor, Zen Headbutt, Sucker Punch
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's rattata, and she said this was fully redistributable. Comes as a level 2 UT Rattata, nicknamed "FEAR", "TopPercent", "Raticate" or with the name of your choice. Nickname-able on the Soul Silver ooh_shiny mailed me. Comes with Soul Silver move tutors, to have Endeavor, Super Fang and Sucker Punch at level 2 for Focus Sash, Endeavor, quick Attack Rattata.

[53] Shiny Persian
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 13)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Limber / Technician
Tutor Moves: Knock Off, Seed Bomb, Gunk Shot
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Meowth, and she said this was fully redistributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[145] Shiny Zapdos
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
Tutor Moves: Heat Wave, Defog, Roost, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Zapdos. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[145] Zapdos
OT: Zari (08808) (Lv. 50)
IVs: 31/X/30/31/31/31
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Extra Sensory, Hidden Power Ice, Defog
Tradeable Stock: Infinite
Notes: This was traded to me by Zari, back in 2012. It was reset on an emulator. This is quasi-legit at best, because it was obtained through save states + in-game frame manipulation (and not RAM hacking, as per Smogon standards). This is not possible on a retail disc version of the game, hence the "quasi-" status. Zari has made this and Lugia fully re-distributable.

[146] Shiny Moltres
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 50)
PP Maxed Tutor moves: Defog, Roost, Fire Blast, Hidden Power Grass
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny HP Grass Moltres and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[150] Shiny Mega Mewtwo X
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure -> Steadfast
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Low Kick, Zen Headbutt
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Mewtwo and is fully re-distributable. Nickname-able on Soul Silver. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[243] Shiny Raikou
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 40)
Hidden Power Grass
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny HP Grass Raikou and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[245] Shiny Suicune
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 40)
Tutor moves: Icy Wind, Hidden Power Grass, Tailwind
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny HP Grass Suicune and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[249] Shiny Lugia
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 70)
Moves: Defog
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Lugia and she said this was fully redistributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[249] Lugia
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Psycho Boost, Feather Dance, Earth Power, Defog
Notes: This was traded to me by Zari, back in 2012. It was reset on an emulator. This is quasi-legit at best, because it was obtained through save states + in-game frame manipulation (and not RAM hacking, as per Smogon standards). This is not possible on a retail disc version of the game, hence the "quasi-" status. Zari has made this and Zapdos fully re-distributable.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT: Julia (42852) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: ooh_shiny's Latias, Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. This one is an injected wondercard.

[381] Shiny Latios
OT: Julia (42852) (Lv. 35)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Latios and this is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[383] Shiny Groudon
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Drought
Moves: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
Notes: ooh_shiny's fully re-distributable Shiny Groudon. Cloned with Action Replay on Black. Nickname-able on Soul Silver.

[384] Shiny Rayquaza
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Air Lock
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Rayquaza and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit her for resetting it. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over. Nickname-able on the Soul Silver we mailed back and fourth.

[461] Shiny Weavile
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 43)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Low Kick, Beat Up, Knock Off
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Sneasel, and she said this was fully redistributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay. Nickname-able on Soul Silver.

[480] Shiny Uxie
OT: Terezi (47974) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
Tutor Move: Stealth Rocks
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Uxie and is fully re-distributable. Cloned with Action Replay on Black.

[481] Shiny Mesprit
PP Max Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Trick
Note: ooh_shiny's Shiny Mesprit; Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.

*insert a duplicate copy of ooh_shiny's Azelf here. If you were hoping to see Azelf, check the Azelf section; CTRL + F [482]*

[483] Shiny Dialga
OT: Terezi (08193) (Lv. 47)
Notes: Reset by ooh_shiny, and is fully re-distributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[487] Shiny Giratina
OT: Terezi (47974) (Lv. 100)
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Giratina and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit her for it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[488] Shiny Cresselia
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Cresselia and it's fully re-distributable. Cloned with Action Replay on Black.

[6] Shiny Charizard/Shiny Mega Charizard X
OT: Hammie (00069) (Lv. 36)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Blaze (Tough Claws)
Egg Moves/Tutor moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is Hamstern's Shiny Charizard and is only re-distributable by her and I.

HI Pokéguy
I got a Nest Ball Breloom with technician.

I'm posting to confirm that Pokeguy has semi-redis rights on the following Pokémon (movesets will obviously change, I'm just posting what I gave him):

150 – Mewtwo

OT: Thomas ID: 24307
Naive – Pressure
30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Energy Ball | Zen Headbutt | Self-Destruct | Drain Punch

Reset on Pokémon Fire Red on the emulator. Self-Destruct was taught using the Mimic glitch.

151 –ミュウ / M e w

OT: T h o m ID: 00655
Impish – Synchronize
31 / 31 / 31 / 01 / 31 / 31
Softboiled | Transform | Defog | Metronome

Reset on a Japanese Pokémon Emerald. Warp code used to get to Faraway Island.

Before people are going to bash me for giving Pokeguy semi-redis rights on 3rd gen stuff again... If you don't want to trade with him for whatever reason, then don't. There are plenty of other 3rd gen resetters out there. It's not like it's super difficult. Also, this is the last time I'll do semi-redis ever again.

At least I can say I am now the King of Mews.

I'm posting to confirm that Pokeguy has semi-redis rights on the following Pokémon (movesets will obviously change, I'm just posting what I gave him):

150 – Mewtwo

Naive – Pressure

Reset on Pokémon Fire Red on the emulator. Self-Destruct was taught using the Mimic glitch.

151 –ミュウ / M e w

Impish – Synchronize

Before people are going to bash me for giving Pokeguy semi-redis rights on 3rd gen stuff again... If you don't want to trade with him for whatever reason, then don't. There are plenty of other 3rd gen resetters out there. It's not like it's super difficult. Also, this is the last time I'll do semi-redis ever again.

Hope this set is legit, unlike the last batch. Cmt for both

i can trade now ?
Thanks for the trade, I'm updating with your Breloom. :)
Ok, so now that I've updated my thread, I can finally do this:

CMT for:

[249] Lugia
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Psycho Boost, Feather Dance, Earth Power, Defog

Been looking for a flawless XD Lugia since I was a little kid lol. Be sure to look around because I have plenty of interesting stuff around...I hope.
Would you consider doing a Shiny Breeding project for it? I didn't need anything from your thread. PM me. :)

Hey,so I saw one of these:
[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: Eppie (25162) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/30/31/09/30/31
Tutor Moves 1: Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Tailwind
Tutor Moves 2: Trick, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Tailwind
Tradeable Stock : 1

and was wondering what they go for here on the market. Are they a pricey trade, or just a regular trade?
I don't know, I guess it depends on who you trade for it. Legends are normally worth more than the standard breed.

Got it, I'll EV train the shroomish today and level it up.
Great. :)
Hey Pokeguy !

I've got a shiny Pentagon Jirachi , timid HP fire !
It's a Japanese event (tanabata) , with legit wonder card, but reseted on a English version.

I interested on your Icy windy timid Keldeo !

Thanks a lot !
I PM'd this user and was told they didn't do it themselves, so I declined the trade. Thanks for the offer though!
Posting to confirm that Pokeguy has redis rights on my Talonflame.
Awesome; he's in the update. :)
Hi pokeguy, just wanna let you know that the Jolly Breelom in a Premier Ball bred with 4 egg moves EV trained and level 50 is ready for trade. Let me know when's a good time for you.
Great, should be online tomorrow or the next day; hope to catch you around.

HI Pokéguy
I got a Nest Ball Breloom with technician.
Sorry, that was someone else's breeding project and it's been completed already.

150 – Mewtwo

Naive – Pressure

151 –ミュウ / M e w

Impish – Synchronize

Thanks for everything Thomaz. For those who are watching, Thomaz has traded me Bold/Modest/Calm/Careful/Jolly/Impish Shiny Mews and Naïve Mewtwo. I no longer need any more 3rd Gen RNG abuses.
Hope this set is legit, unlike the last batch. Cmt for both
Thomaz has proven himself in the community as a talented RNG abuser and has been here as long as I have. I stand behind his Pokémon with the utmost confidence. But, there's nothing I need of yours. Thanks for the offer.
Updating:

[150] Shiny Mewtwo
OT: Thomas (24307) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Self-destruct, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Energy Ball
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mewtwo and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Self-Destruct via Mimic Glitch, but is legal on this 3rd Generation Mewtwo.

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: Thom (00655) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/31/31/01/31/31
Tutor Moves : Soft-Boiled, Defog, Will-O-Wisp, Knock Off
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator.
Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or Nicknamed "Mew" on request.

[244] Entei
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 50)
IVs: 30/31/31/17/27/31
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. Nicknameable.

[282] Breloom
OT: Nordlie (09564) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Poison Heal
Egg moves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Attack / 252 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :
Note: Standard Breloom. Currently knows Leech Seed, Drain Punch, Spore, and Protect as a level 50 Breloom. This was bred by Speedy Squirtle. Can re-breed on request.

[663] Shiny Talonflame
OT: Alex (09904) (Lv. 1 or Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Gale Wings
Egg Moves: Tailwind, Snatch, Wide Guard
Current Moves [PP Max]: Brave Bird, Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Roost
EV trained : 252 Attack / 6 Defense / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was bred by shady6121 and is only re-distributable by him and I.

Last edited:
Thanks for the trade, I'm updating with your Breloom. :)

Would you consider doing a Shiny Breeding project for it? I didn't need anything from your thread. PM me. :)

I don't know, I guess it depends on who you trade for it. Legends are normally worth more than the standard breed.

Great. :)

I PM'd this user and was told they didn't do it themselves, so I declined the trade. Thanks for the offer though!

Awesome; he's in the update. :)

Great, should be online tomorrow or the next day; hope to catch you around.

Sorry, that was someone else's breeding project and it's been completed already.

Thanks for everything Thomaz. For those who are watching, Thomaz has traded me Bold/Modest/Calm/Careful/Jolly/Impish Shiny Mews and Naïve Mewtwo. I no longer need any more 3rd Gen RNG abuses.

Thomaz has proven himself in the community as a talented RNG abuser and has been here as long as I have. I stand behind his Pokémon with the utmost confidence. But, there's nothing I need of yours. Thanks for the offer.
Updating:

[150] Shiny Mewtwo
OT: Thomas (24307) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Pressure
Tutor Moves: Self-destruct, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Energy Ball
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mewtwo and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Self-Destruct via Mimic Glitch, but is legal on this 3rd Generation Mewtwo.

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator.
Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or Nicknamed "Mew" on request.

[244] Entei

[282] Breloom
OT: Nordlie (09564) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Poison Heal
Egg moves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Attack / 252 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :
Note: Standard Breloom. Currently knows Leech Seed, Drain Punch, Spore, and Protect as a level 50 Breloom. This was bred by Speedy Squirtle. Can re-breed on request.

[663] Shiny Talonflame
OT: Alex (09904) (Lv. 1 or Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Gale Wings
Egg Moves: Tailwind, Snatch, Wide Guard
Current Moves [PP Max]: Brave Bird, Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Roost
EV trained : 252 Attack / 6 Defense / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was bred by shady6121 and is only re-distributable by him and I.

Maybe you forgot but you say you give me 1 for free on last friday.
"Yeah, I have a 31/31/31/31/31/01 Relaxed Shiny Self-Destruct Snorlax with three other egg moves, you can have for free, for bumping my thread; it's nicknamed Gluttony though. Post back here with your friend code in your signature and we'll trade. I'd really like a Nest Ball Breloom with technician if you have one."

Btw I got this to trade

ORAS Azelf in a Luxury Ball
28+/31/28+/31/28+/31; Naïve
flawless Attacks/Speed

If you ok I be online 4hr from now,last edit.
maybe 1300hr yr time zone

Last edited:
Hi Pokéguy, may I know the IVs on the shiny Mew Thomaz gave you semi-redis rights on? Very interested in it. In return, would you like any of these legendaries?

Name: Reshiram
Nature: Timid

OT: Timid: Love / Modest: SPR2012
ID: Timid: 10248 / Modest: 03102
Ability: Turboblaze
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Timid:Tailwind, Earth Power, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare
Modest: Earth Power, Tailwind, Mist, Roost

Name: Palkia
OT: SUM2013
ID: 09093
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Name: Yveltal
Nature: Modest

IV Spread: Timid/Modest: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Mild: 30/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Steel)
Ability: Dark Aura
OT: Modest: Love / Timid: Japanese / Mild: Rugaji
ID: Modest: 10248 / Timid: 14336 / Mild: 31487

Name: Xerneas
Nature: Timid/Modest
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Fairy Aura
OT: Timid: Sunny3oy Modest: Valerio
ID: Timid: 46460 Modest: 51244

Name: Zygarde
Nature: Adamant
/ Careful
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Aura Break
OT: Adamant: CJ Careful: Sophie
ID: Adamant: 14664 Careful: 22388

Name: Arceus
Nature: Bold/Adamant

Ability: Multitype
OT: Bold: TRU Adamant: Japanese
ID: Bold: 11079 Adamant: 07189
Moves: Bold: Defog, Stealth Rock, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Adamant: Stealth Rock, Defog, Iron Head, Shadow Force

Name: Mew
Ability: Synchronize
OT: Japanese
ID: 11219
Moves:Defog, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Tailwind

Name: Keldeo
IV Spread: 30/30/30/30/30/31 (HP Flying)
31/30/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost)
Ability: Justified
OT: SMR2012
ID: 08272

Name: Lugia
Nature: Bold
IV Spread: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Ability: Multiscale
OT: Tate
ID: 13364
Moves: Giga Drain, Earth Power, Tailwind, Trick

Name: Ho-Oh
Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Tailwind, Snore, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt

Name: Dialga
OT: Fus!on
ID: 62027

Name: Mewtwo
OT: Shadow
ID: 22289

Name: Jirachi
Nature: Jolly /Timid
Ability: Serence Grace
OT: Timid: GAMESTP Jolly: SMR2010
ID: Timid: 02270 Jolly: 06260
Moves: Jolly: Iron Head, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Timid: Water Pulse

Name: Manaphy
Nature: Timid / Modest
IV Spread: Timid: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Modest: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric)
Ability: Hydration
OT: NWS
ID: 10017
Moves: Timid: Heart Swap
Modest: Water Pulse, Heal Bell, Signal Beam, Heart Swap

Name: Entei
OT: GAMESTP
ID: 01171
Moves: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed

Name: Diancie (Japanese)
IV Spread: 31/31/xx/31/xx/xx
Ability: Clear Body
ID: 07194
Moves: Diamond Storm

Name: Meloetta
Ability: Serene Grace
OT: SMR2013
ID: 03013
Moves: Teeter Dance, Close Combat

Name: Thundurus
IV Spread: 31/xx/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Ability: Prankster
OT:Chev4
ID: 06120

Name: Heatran
IV Spread: 31/31/30/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Ability: Flash Fire
OT: CHEVAR
ID: 20420

Name: Cresselia
Ability: Levitate
OT: Chev4
ID: 07004
Name: Giratina
Nature: Impish
ID: 09303

Name: Deoxys
Nature: Jolly
IV Spread: Jolly:31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
OT: Timid: Plasma Jolly: Oblivia
ID: Timid: 05083 Jolly: 03060
Moves: Jolly: Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Low Kick, Ice Punch
Timid: Stealth Rock, Magic Coat, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse

Name: Victini
Ability: Victory Star
OT: Movie14
ID: 12031
Moves: V-Create, Fusion Bolt

Name: Zapdos
ID: 25100

Name: Latias
Moves: Heal Pulse, Charm, Psycho Shift

Name: Raikou
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
ID: 59917
Moves: Roar

Name: Shaymin
IV Spread: Tru: 31/xx/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Chev4: 31/06/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Ability: Natural Cure
OT: TRU / Chev4
ID: 02089 / 01515
Moves: Tru: Earth Power, Seed Flare, Air Slash

Name: Suicune
IV Spread: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric)
OT: Bell
ID: 11257
Moves: Aurora Beam, Sleep Talk (Semi-Redis by Diabolico's orders)
Name: Moltres
Nature: Calm
IV Spread: 31/15/31/28/31/31 (HP Electric)
OT: Gabe
ID: 06318
(Redis by me only according to Gabe's orders)
Name: Articuno
IV Spread: 31/x/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
OT: Kotone
ID: 45659
Name: ゲノセクト (Genesect)
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Download
ID: 07133
Moves: Extreme Speed, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear

Maybe you forgot but you say you give me 1 for free on last friday.
"Yeah, I have a 31/31/31/31/31/01 Relaxed Shiny Self-Destruct Snorlax with three other egg moves, you can have for free, for bumping my thread; it's nicknamed Gluttony though. Post back here with your friend code in your signature and we'll trade. I'd really like a Nest Ball Breloom with technician if you have one."

Btw I got this to trade

ORAS Azelf in a Luxury Ball
28+/31/28+/31/28+/31; Naïve
flawless Attacks/Speed

If you ok I be online 4hr from now,last edit.
maybe 1300hr yr time zone
Ah yes, well, when I offer you something for free, it's best to quote me; I have kind of a high traffic thread and it's hard to keep track of everything. Gluttony is still free; it's a left over from my giveaway. What did you want for the Azelf? Did you reset it yourself? I'll have to think about it.
do you have anything you want bred for your shiny dive ball careful spiritomb?
Well, I'm afraid your account is bit too new for me to accept a breeding project, but I can offer you my Bold Shiny Spiritomb for free, as it's leftover from my last giveaway and has the same egg moves. Just update your signature with your friend code and post back here later today. Sadly, I don't have a spare clone of the careful one.
Hi Pokéguy, may I know the IVs on the shiny Mew Thomaz gave you semi-redis rights on? Very interested in it. In return, would you like any of these legendaries?

Name: Reshiram

OT: Timid: Love / Modest: SPR2012
ID: Timid: 10248 / Modest: 03102
Ability: Turboblaze
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Timid:Tailwind, Earth Power, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare
Modest: Earth Power, Tailwind, Mist, Roost

Name: Palkia
ID: 09093
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Name: Yveltal

IV Spread: Timid/Modest: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Mild: 30/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Steel)
Ability: Dark Aura
OT: Modest: Love / Timid: Japanese / Mild: Rugaji
ID: Modest: 10248 / Timid: 14336 / Mild: 31487

Name: Xerneas
Nature: Timid/Modest
Ability: Fairy Aura
OT: Timid: Sunny3oy Modest: Valerio
ID: Timid: 46460 Modest: 51244

Name: Zygarde
/ Careful
Ability: Aura Break
OT: Adamant: CJ Careful: Sophie
ID: Adamant: 14664 Careful: 22388

Name: Arceus
Nature: Bold/Adamant

Ability: Multitype
OT: Bold: TRU Adamant: Japanese
ID: Bold: 11079 Adamant: 07189
Moves: Bold: Defog, Stealth Rock, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Adamant: Stealth Rock, Defog, Iron Head, Shadow Force

Name: Mew
Ability: Synchronize
ID: 11219
Moves:Defog, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Tailwind

Name: Keldeo
IV Spread: 30/30/30/30/30/31 (HP Flying)
31/30/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost)
Ability: Justified
OT: SMR2012
ID: 08272

Name: Lugia
Ability: Multiscale
Moves: Giga Drain, Earth Power, Tailwind, Trick

Name: Ho-Oh
Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Tailwind, Snore, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt

Name: Dialga
OT: Fus!on
ID: 62027

Name: Mewtwo
OT: Shadow
ID: 22289

Name: Jirachi
Nature: Jolly /Timid
Ability: Serence Grace
OT: Timid: GAMESTP Jolly: SMR2010
ID: Timid: 02270 Jolly: 06260
Moves: Jolly: Iron Head, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Timid: Water Pulse

Name: Manaphy
Nature: Timid / Modest
IV Spread: Timid: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Modest: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric)
Ability: Hydration
OT: NWS
ID: 10017
Moves: Timid: Heart Swap
Modest: Water Pulse, Heal Bell, Signal Beam, Heart Swap

Name: Entei
OT: GAMESTP
ID: 01171
Moves: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed

Name: Diancie (Japanese)
IV Spread: 31/31/xx/31/xx/xx
Ability: Clear Body
ID: 07194
Moves: Diamond Storm

Name: Meloetta
Ability: Serene Grace
OT: SMR2013
ID: 03013
Moves: Teeter Dance, Close Combat

Name: Thundurus
Ability: Prankster
OT:Chev4

Name: Heatran
IV Spread: 31/31/30/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Ability: Flash Fire
ID: 20420

Name: Cresselia
ID: 07004
Name: Giratina
Nature: Impish
ID: 09303

Name: Deoxys
IV Spread: Jolly:31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
OT: Timid: Plasma Jolly: Oblivia
ID: Timid: 05083 Jolly: 03060
Moves: Jolly: Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Low Kick, Ice Punch
Timid: Stealth Rock, Magic Coat, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse

Name: Victini
Ability: Victory Star
OT: Movie14
ID: 12031
Moves: V-Create, Fusion Bolt

Name: Zapdos
ID: 25100

Name: Latias
Moves: Heal Pulse, Charm, Psycho Shift

Name: Raikou
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
ID: 59917
Moves: Roar

Name: Shaymin
IV Spread: Tru: 31/xx/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Chev4: 31/06/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Ability: Natural Cure
OT: TRU / Chev4
ID: 02089 / 01515
Moves: Tru: Earth Power, Seed Flare, Air Slash

Name: Suicune
IV Spread: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric)
OT: Bell
ID: 11257
Moves: Aurora Beam, Sleep Talk (Semi-Redis by Diabolico's orders)
Name: Moltres
IV Spread: 31/15/31/28/31/31 (HP Electric)
OT: Gabe
ID: 06318
(Redis by me only according to Gabe's orders)
Name: Articuno
IV Spread: 31/x/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
OT: Kotone
ID: 45659
Name: ゲノセクト (Genesect)
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Download
ID: 07133
Moves: Extreme Speed, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear
Well, while I traded for every Shiny Mew from Thomaz, the Mew King was very specific in letting me only re-distribute these two:

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or
Nicknamed "Mew" on request.

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: Legit (40485) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves : Stealth Rock, Defog, Giga Drain, Earth Power
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or
Nicknamed "Mew" or Nicknamed "Muse" on request.

But I'm sorry, I have all of those legends already. Thanks for the offer though.
Hello Pokéguy!

I'm interested in your new shiny impish Mew, CMT for it :)
Hmmm, would you consider selling trade rights to your Luxury Ball Latios? I can offer you Mew + 1 more since I already traded for it. Let me know.

Hmmm, would you consider selling trade rights to your Luxury Ball Latios? I can offer you Mew + 1 more since I already traded for it. Let me know.
So you're offering the Mew + 1 more Pokémon from your thread for trade rights at the Latios? If that's the case, I can do just the Mew for Semi-redis (you can trade, but not those who recieve it from you). I don't feel like I need 2 Pokémon for that.

So you're offering the Mew + 1 more Pokémon from your thread for trade rights at the Latios? If that's the case, I can do just the Mew for Semi-redis (you can trade, but not those who recieve it from you). I don't feel like I need 2 Pokémon for that.
Great; can you clone? I don't have the new Mew cloned yet. Did you want the original Japanese name ミュウ, or Nicknamed "Mew"? I'll quickly tutor Knock Off onto the one you choose.

Yeah I can clone, the original Japanese name please :)
Okay, I just move tutored and PP maxed the Japanese Mew. Would it be possible to get 4 clones of your Latios and 4 clones of this Mew? I'll toss in my giveaway Diancie 31/05/31/31/29/31 Timid and ooh_shiny's event Celebi 31/X/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire Timid as fodder, as I can clone Celebi on 5th Gen and have a spare Diancie. This will prevent me from sending your Latios (and Mew) to a cloner for a while. Let me know if you can help. If not, please just send 1 copy of Latios and 1 copy of Mew back. Going online now. :)

Ah yes, well, when I offer you something for free, it's best to quote me; I have kind of a high traffic thread and it's hard to keep track of everything. Gluttony is still free; it's a left over from my giveaway. What did you want for the Azelf? Did you reset it yourself? I'll have to think about it.

Well, I'm afraid your account is bit too new for me to accept a breeding project, but I can offer you my Bold Shiny Spiritomb for free, as it's leftover from my last giveaway and has the same egg moves. Just update your signature with your friend code and post back here later today. Sadly, I don't have a spare clone of the careful one.

Well, while I traded for every Shiny Mew from Thomaz, the Mew King was very specific in letting me only re-distribute these two:

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
Nicknamed "Mew" on request.

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: Legit (40485) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves : Stealth Rock, Defog, Giga Drain, Earth Power
Nicknamed "Mew" or Nicknamed "Muse" on request.

But I'm sorry, I have all of those legends already. Thanks for the offer though.

Pokeguy can trade now for Shiny Self-Destruct Snorlax?

Okay, I just move tutored and PP maxed the Japanese Mew. Would it be possible to get 4 clones of your Latios and 4 clones of this Mew? I'll toss in my giveaway Diancie 31/05/31/31/29/31 Timid and ooh_shiny's event Celebi 31/X/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire Timid as fodder, as I can clone Celebi on 5th Gen and have a spare Diancie. This will prevent me from sending your Latios (and Mew) to a cloner for a while. Let me know if you can help. If not, please just send 1 copy of Latios and 1 copy of Mew back. Going online now. :)
I'll do 4 clones each. Sending my shiny delibird for your mew, please return afterwards ^^
EDIT:
Done, I have O+4 of the mew & 5 of the Latios ready.

Last edited:
6iv Azelf. I can clone so I'm ok to trade with snorlax for it
You're telling me you have a 6IV ORAS Azelf? lol, well, I was just going to give you Snorlax for free, but what the hell. Cool. Invite when ready. Did you reset this yourself? Open a trade thread man!

[245] Suicune
OT: Master (Colosseum, 31026) (Lv. 40)
IVs: 30/01/24/28/30/26
Tutor moves: Icy Wind
Note: The Piece of my Soul I Traded to Smogon at the start of my Journey. The rest is history.

The Rules:

1. No Hacks / Scamming.
Waste your time on this game, so I feel less stupid for wasting my time on this game. Thanks.

2. No going off topic / No Flaming . This is a trade thread and shall only be used for trading. No off topic posts about the RNG or anything else.

3. Cloning. I have now purchased two Nintendo 3DS XL systems and X and Y, and use the in-game trading glitch to clone monsters. This takes a long time to get clones, but it only uses products licensed by nintendo. I also own Emerald and use the in-game cloning glitch for XD / Colosseum resets, this too, only uses products licensed by nintendo. On Black Version, I use Action Replay (not sponsored or endorsed by nintendo) to clone other people's monsters, of which I have paid for redistribution rights. Everything cloned with AR, will be listed as such in the notes. Many things are now cloned by cloners, by backing up the save file and then depositing the original into Bank and then cloning the new one with the code.

4. If you can clone, say so. Cloning is very time consuming for me at the moment and a lot of deals that could go through, don't because I'm too lazy to clone. So if you can clone, offer to do so, and you'll have a better chance of the deal going through. :D

5. Don't trade my stuff. Everything is NOT re-distributable unless otherwise stated in the notes. Stuff with my OT can be negotiated though, so feel free to ask.

6. Credit people when you can. If I let you re-distribute something I Reset, please credit me. If I trade you a re-distributable, you should list the owner's name in your thread. Thanks.

7. Please list OT/ID No./IVs/Nature/Ball/Egg moves/Gender of each monster you are offering. I'm fine with you not having a trade thread, but for the love of pocket monsters, list all your info. People who ignore this rule, might be skipped.

8. Offer all at once. Please try and keep your offers to one post, if you aren't linking me to a trade thread. No google documents, but you're free to type your offers into a post, just try not to spam the thread with multiple offers; offer all at once.

Credits I owe:
Garrra : 2
ooh_shiny : 12

Credits I have:
LeopardTalon : 6
Diabolico : 1
Pink : 1
ZaChAttAcK101 : 1

What's New this generation?

[25] Cosplay Pikachu
OT: Destrudo (24013) (Lv. 20)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Lightning Rod
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Secret Moves: Electric Terrain, Icicle Crash, Meteor Mash, Draining Kiss, Flying Press
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ventus603's Cosplay Pikachu and is only re-distributable by him and I. (Seriously, male Pikachu can't learn icicle crash with out turning into a fairy Pokémon, so trade for this or toss all males you find).

[244] Entei

[245] Suicune
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 50)
IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
Moves: Surf/Scald , Ice beam / Icy Wind / Sleep Talk / Hidden Power Electric , Rest, Calm Mind
Notes: This was soft reset by myself, on Omega Ruby. At level 50, Suicune has 110 Special Attack with 30 or 31 special attack iv. With 252 HP and 252 Defense, the extra stat point is lost on special attack with this Suicune, as it stays at 110 Special Attack, while a 31 Special Attack IV Suicune would hit 111 Special Attack with 4 EVs. If you use the 4 evs in special defense or speed, this Suicune is the same as a flawless Suicune at level 50, but with Hidden Power Electric. Couldn't say no to this basically flawless VGC Suicune. Trophy Case.

[245] Suicune
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/07
Moves: Surf/Scald , Ice beam / Icy Wind / Sleep Talk, Rest, Calm Mind
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Attack
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. Suicune break out record: 46 Premier Balls, 17 Luxury Balls while at 1 HP and Sleeping. Actually made me re-invest in more Premier Balls; lol. I don't invest in speed, and so I didn't speed test; just caught every Suicune that lived the 174 final gambit in a cool ball. The ball choice actually came from Hamstern, who said she'd prefer to catch her shiny azelf in a quick ball because it matches the Swedish flag colors. This Suicune is Canadian. Probably NFT, as I have RNG abused ones for trade and this is for personal use in tournaments and ranked random wifi match up, which only allow hoenn caught Suicune.

[380] Latias
OT: Jamaal (42385) (Lv. 30)
IVs: 31/27/30/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This was soft reset by dialganet on an Italian Alpha Sapphire. He said it was only re-distributable by him and I. I didn't reset mine because I'll track down that eon ticket one of these days and get one in a cool ball.

[381] Latios
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 30)
IVs: 31/26/31/31/30/31
Tradeable Stock :
Note: Reset this myself on Omega Ruby. Nickname-able for a limited time only. 26 Attack IV is viable for Mega Latios.

[384] Rayquaza
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 71)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Air Lock -> Delta Stream
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Notes: Soft Reset this myself. Nickname-able on Alpha Sapphire. Trophy Case. Now Fully re-distributable!

[385] Shiny Jirachi
OT: たなばた (08014) (Lv. 10)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/24/29/31/31/31
Moves: Wish, Healing Wish, Moon Blast
Note: This was reset by Ghost_V2 and he told me it was only re-distributable by him and I. Injected wondercard. Don't trade for it if you don't like that.

[488] Cresselia
OT: Linda (31646) (Lv. 50)
IVs: 31/04/31/31/31/31
Moves: Icy Wind, Helping Hand
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was soft reset by Hamstern and is only re-distributable by her and I.

[642] Thundurus
Nature: Timid - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 24/31/24/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. The ball choice actually came from Hamstern, who said she'd prefer to catch her shiny azelf in a quick ball because it matches the Swedish flag colors. This Thundurus is Canadian. This was a little harder to reset because of Prankster Agility. It would screw up speed tests and then out speed the choice scarf final gambit user. I decided my standards were 24+ HP, 31 Special Attack and 31 Speed and Hidden Power Ice. I'm happy with the final product.

[645] Landorus
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/31/31/17/27/31
Tradeable Stock :

[645] Landorus
OT: Linda (31646) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 28/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Knock Off, Superpower, Stealth Rock
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was soft reset by Hamstern and is only re-distributable by her and I.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (59622) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/28/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 450 Hours, (including 28 hours on play throughs and $50 for an additional copy of X) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a Cool ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 8 hours of game play to get to. I was resetting for Modest, but when this came along, I just couldn't say no. Mixed Xerneas anyone? Nickname request can be taken! Trophy Case.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (22949) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/26/31/28
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 300 Hours, (including 20 hours on play throughs) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 6 hours of game play to get to. lol that Attack IV is RNG trolling me; but nice for mixed I guess? Not sure if I'll be trading this much, as not many monsters take 300 hours of work. Takes more work than a Timid Xerneas because you have to catch all the quirky / lonely / insert other crappy nature here, Xerneas. Trophy Case.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Aurora (07594) (Lv. 52)
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by cjlaborde2nd and is only re-distributable by him and I; only took him a week of soft resetting. He used two rare candies to check hidden power, because he was so hyped he forgot about the guy in Anistar city; lol. Trophy Case.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Ash (39404) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/08/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: Soft Reset by ash1236, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Only took him a week, the lucky bugger. Nickname request can be taken. Trophy Case.

[716] Xerneas
OT: goatee (19829) (Lv. 50)
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
Notes: Soft Reset by Local moderator of smogon Expert Evan who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Nickname requests can be taken.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (16501) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/05/30/31/31/29
Moves: Aromatherapy, Sleep Talk, Rest, MoonBlast
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. After 600 Hours of resetting for a Modest HP Fire Xerneas, I got one from cjlaborde2nd, and so I switched synchronizers and reset for another 30~ hours for this, so I could move onto Kiloude City and my second 3 IV Diancie event.

[717] Yveltal
OT: Pokéguy (11246) (Lv. 52)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/12/29/31/31/31
Notes: Used Disable until it died in the battle you're forced to use it in. Then Rare Candied two levels to make sure it wasn't 30 Speed IV. 2 Points from flawless. I've seen a flawless one going around but 2 points is worth Luxury Ball > Master Ball and English name > Japanese name in my Opinion. Nickname request can be taken.

[717] Yveltal
OT: Vexen (41227) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/01/31/30/31/31
Notes: This is nightwolf's Yveltal and is only re-distributable by him and I.

[718] Zygarde
OT: Matthew (41618) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/30/X/31/31
Notes: This is *Trev*'s Zygarde and is fully re-distributable.

[718] Zygarde
OT: Pokéguy (X, 22949) (Lv. 72)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/25/18/30/31
Notes: Nest Ball has a really crappy catch rate on a level 70. It's weird, it just makes me want it more; lol. Nest Ball Break Out Record: 64 Nest balls, while at 1 HP and Paralyzed, before struggling to death; because of the horrible catch rate, I saved on this one. Nickname requests can be taken.

[718] Zygarde
OT: Sophie (22388) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Aura Break
PP Maxed Moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Coil
EV trained: 252 HP / 4 Defense / 250 Special Defense / 4 Speed
Notes: Date Met: 11/7/2013. Traded to me by Sb4ll4t0. Fully redistributable.

[718] Zygarde
OT: Solar (02438) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/27/13/31/31
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Notes: Soft reset by SolarHatesPie, who said it's only re-distributable by her and I.

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Calm Mind
Notes: This was reset by myself. Credit to vzxt for the legitimate event wondercard code. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). I think I prefer 31 Speed / 31 Special Attack. Trophy Case. Now Fully re-distributable.

[719] Diancie
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/31/29/31
Suggested Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Diamond Storm
Notes: This was reset by cjlaborde2nd, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Comes from a legitimate wondercard. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). Trophy Case.

[719] Diancie
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Clear Body
Notes: This was reset by cjlaborde2nd, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Comes from a legitimate wondercard. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). Trophy Case.

[719] Diancie
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 30/31/31/31/30/31
Notes: This was reset by Jibaku, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Comes from a legitimate wondercard. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). Trophy Case.

I got power save. but is caught by me.
Oh, so you powersaved the IVs, then, eh? Just so you know, you aren't aloud to trade hacked Pokémon on this site, but since the Snorlax was for free anyways, I don't see much harm done. I'll just release the Azelf as soon as you confirm you powersaved the IVs.

Oh, so you powersaved the IVs, then, eh? Just so you know, you aren't aloud to trade hacked Pokémon on this site, but since the Snorlax was for free anyways, I don't see much harm done. I'll just release the Azelf as soon as you confirm you powersaved the IVs.
So sorry about that I didn't know about it. ya it is powersaved the IVs. I saw you all do cloning that's why I thought you all using powersaved too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)