Ill take the 5 iv one
which 5iv one did you want I mean Iv spread wise so I can withdraw it from bank
Edit: if your on your phone this might help
31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has huge power)
31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has cheek pouch)
31/31/31/31/31/x (male has huge power)

You can have the timburr dont worry about it i rather have it go somewhere than sit in a box
I think a fair trade has to be a fair trade so if your on your phone I posted some of the Ivs above there also in timer balls and I was also the original trainer and they also are adamant

Ill do the first one on the list
sounds like a plan I will register your friend code after I get it from bank so register mine as well please and I will see you online hopefully you will come back to my shop and look at what I have to offer when your not on your phone
Edit: please respond to this question I will still go through the trade but is that timburr kalos breed

sounds like a plan I will register your friend code after I get it from bank so register mine as well please and I will see you online hopefully you will come back to my shop and look at what I have to offer when your not on your phone
Col i have you added and i will for sure good luck

Yes it is
k send me and invite please and thank you
Edit: enjoy the bunnelby and thanks feel free to come again I am open to making negotiable trades and will also be willing to do breeding requests however no more then 5 I have 2 open spots right now and I am also not the best in egg moves but I will do my best if you can explain how to get the egg moves easily..

Alright. I've looked though the list and I was wondering if I could have the modest Zapdos for my shiny Genesect. Zapdos is my favorite legendary and I've always wanted to make a competitive one.

Alright. I've looked though the list and I was wondering if I could have the modest Zapdos for my shiny Genesect. Zapdos is my favorite legendary and I've always wanted to make a competitive one.
Sorry it took a while was eating it's a yes and I can throw in something additional with the zapdos

How about the Lansat Berry? The only other items I'm looking for are version exclusive mega-stones, but I know people don't like to give those away. Aside from that, I also have a trade thread with a list of what I'm looking for.

sadly I don't have either of the stuff you want sorry so is there anything else you want if not maybe we can work out something else like I could do a search for a mega stone for you I'm pretty sure I can find someone willing to part ways with those mega stones you mentione..

sadly I don't have either of the stuff you want sorry so is there anything else you want if not maybe we can work out something else like I could do a search for a mega stone for you I'm pretty sure I can find someone willing to part ways with those mega stones you mentione..
How about one of your spitback Carvanha?

ok I am going with the assumption that this will be fine but I have a few 3iv ones would that work
Edit: do you want to trade I already have your friend code

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)