2012 VGCS Winter Battle - Biosci wins!

Marcelo from Sao Paolo, rated 1789, DC.
Y, not sure where from, rated 1664 first time we paired up, good battles. Sorry it paired us up twice like that.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well I'm retiring now. I'm leaving for an overseas trip tomorrow and I have to get ready.

My rating was somewhere between 1650 and 1700. 14 wins, 1 loss. Used Terrakion, Hariyama, Scizor, Latios, Chandelure and Breloom.

Unlike yesterday, I had opponents deliberately DC today. Still not as much as what I've heard from previous online tournies (I can't speak from experience, as this is my first online tourny). I saw many Scizor, Hydreigon, and Metagross to my surprise (at least 5 in 15 battles); which surprised me considering that there were Pokemon I expected to be more common, like Breloom or Scrafty despite their DW abilities being released, the Therian forms (I only saw one Thundurus-T and one Landorus-T, no Tornadus-T). Hitmontop, Tyranitar, Garchomp, Cresselia and Chandelure were also common. Surprise Pokemon I saw were Claydol, Samurott (twice actually), Flash Fire Arcanine, Froslass not paired with Abomansow and using Hail, Stealth Rock Tyranitar, Lum Berry + Substitute Kingdra (which worked well against Breloom and was the only surprise that proved effective :( ), Electivire and Electabuzz.

Ash, not sure where from, ty for the great battle. Ash was rated 1605 a few hours back. 33-29997-65476. Clutch hydro pump at the end. Well done.

Just had my first 2 losses, both to crits. One was to a 1700 player. Just got cheated out of about 50 rating in 15 minutes

Ben =DD, sorry about the Heat Wave dodge. I had no business winning that match. GGs and Good Luck though :D

81-97441-53714

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
At least I got in the required 10 matches, and hopefully those that DC'd on me suffer that one hour penalty :pimp:

Mostly wins, few losses including an epic one with Kamz that was close if only didn't flinch one or 2 times there...

Currently have about 16 battles. Around 1625 rating. 12 wins and 4 losses. I have to wait the one hour. Damn game froze as I won the battle. My name is Adri if any of you battle me! Hoping to get in the top 128. Never went to a live event before. Good luck to all!

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Picollo! It's been so long since I've seen you! Best of luck!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Great game!

Is it the same as during Autumn WiFi Friendly, that you can get banned for your opponent's D-Cs, or only your D-Cs count this time?
Is the 1 hour ban given even for losing signal, or only for turning off? I have just had a D-C now and it seems that there was a problem with my connection, but I didn't get the ban.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Be aware OT Jupiter as Parasol Lady is using an illegal Manectric - captured with egg move Switcheroo. And the OTs on the other mons are also very suspect.

28-7-4. I've only run into one person with a higher rating than me (which was a hilarious loss for me) so I'm wondering how are people getting high ratings and I can't ever find them? While I get matched with someone that's 300-400 points below me...

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
hey hozu im jupiter. ya i hacked all my mons for this tournament since i didnt have time, but theyre not illegal combinations. good game, i wasnt expecting the choice scarf abomasnow, that really caught me off guard.

I have been waiting for a battle for 20+ min to find a battle and I am sitting right beside the wifi connector :( I have 7 wins 4 loss 2 disconnects ranking 1581+ my names Aireus. I got a hail trickroom team and yah I hope I do better than I did in the Autumn Friendly XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)