New profile posts

Heya, it's your DLWC Quarter Finals opponent! I'm GMT +1 but I stay up very late, so I can accommodate for your afternoons/evenings. Best times for me honestly would be either Saturday or Sunday 9pm GMT+1 onwards, but lmk if not and what times are best for you
When play for ADV Global? Looks like we're both +1. You around on Saturday?
Hello there - for dpppl - I'm free GMT+10 and free any time between 9am to 9pm on Saturday and Sunday. When do you want to play?
Hi, when do you want to play for RU Open? I'm unavailable on Friday but relatively flexible most other days. I'm GMT+2.
yovan33321
yovan33321
GMT+3, what about saturday 6pm GMT+3
Hello! I too am your opponent for ADV GC this week. I'm -5 and earlier in the week is preferred or Sunday. The earliest I can play is 4pm-5. What works for you?
hello! ADV G.C. this week. I'm gmt-5 and I would prefer to play earlier in the week since I'm moving on Saturday. I could also play Sunday if that works too. Earliest I could play is 4pm-5. Let me know what works for you!
hey we fight for adv global I'm gmt-4 when do you want to play? Weekends are preferable but I can do weekdays after 3:30pm my time.
Rubyblood
Rubyblood
Hey, Does we have two weeks for the deadline? If yes then lets push it for the next week.
Next friday after 9pm +2 should be good for me, lmk.
Hello NUPL. GMT+9 and can play like Friday 9pm~12am mine or Saturday/Sunday 11:30am, or Saturday 11:59pm.
ADV OU GC EST -4. My schedule is pretty inconsistent, but I will find time for your availability. What times are you free this and next week?
Hey, I'm your opponent for the ADV UUBL tour. When are you available ? I'm GMT +2 and mostly available tomorrow or this week-end, but can also squeeze schedule during evenings except for Friday
Hey, I'm your opponent for PSPL DOU. My timezone is +10, will be more free on weekends to play. Let me know when you are free and we can work out a time. Cheers!