New profile posts

I wish to quit from omfl for some reason, could you withdraw my sign post?
Hello! When would you be available for our BO3 in the SS OU GC? My timezone is GMT +8 and I would prefer to play in the weekend.
hi dou gs cup, im -5 and free sat/sunday for most of the day but pref later on, what works for you
Hey, we're matched up for the 35 Pokes tour. When do you wanna play? I'm available after 6pm CDT during the week, not so sure about the weekend.
Wanna play GSCup in like 20 min?
sundays
sundays
It's okay, wanna go rn?
Arcticblast
Arcticblast
I actually have built zero teams, since I wasn't planning on playing, and need some time to prep. I'm busy for most of the weekend, but I can do Thursday or Friday evening GMT -4, or Monday evening GMT -4. Do any of those work for you?
sundays
sundays
Er, I'm GMT+5:30 and your evenings would be my midnight
Hey bro, gmt-4 for dpppl, i can play tomorrow night and friday night gmt-4. Other than that i can wake up early in the morning to play you like before my 6am. I have a busy schedule ngl. If it doesnt work ill get you a sub.
Hi, we play for ompl. GMT -4. I can play between 7:00-8:30 am then anytime after 5:30 pm for both Wednesday and Friday. I can play anytime Thursday and Sunday. Saturday, I would prefer to play before Noon my time. Let me know when works for you.
Kaif
Kaif
sunday 10 pm +6 / 12 pm -4
Fissure
Fissure
yes that works for me. see you then
Hey we play for adpl gmt -4 would prefer weekend either saturday or sunday able to play from 1pm -11pm -4 lmk if either works.
Enzonana.
Enzonana.
Sunday at 2pm -4 is fine for you?
bhkg
bhkg
Yeah that works see you then.
RUGL, can you do Saturday morning 9 or 10 -5? otherwise Sunday morning sometime is good as well
LBN
LBN
i can do that yeah, ill do 10am -5 because fuck wakin up that early on a day off
Hey, we play for SS OU global championships. I'm GMT-5 and am basically free all week after 3 pm. Are there any times you're available?
sup cap playtest, my weekend is quite busy this week so was wondering if you'd be down to play earlier? perhaps thursday or friday or if its too short notice we could get an extension for next week too, im gmt -4 btw, lmk what works!