You know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Introduction

I'll use this team in an OU tournament, but with slighty different rules from Smogon's (Moody Smeargle, Speed Boost Blaziken and Excadrill are still OU). Originally, this was a Battle Subway team, with Smeargle + Zapdos + Blaziken, but then, when adding other 3 members, i thought Scrafty and Chandelure would be pretty cool. Also, Baton Pass + Speed Boost can't be used on Blaziken, so i had to change it. I noticed yesterday Scizor learns Baton Pass, and i'm looking for a phisical sweeper and priority abuser. Why not? Then, Vaporeon was the last add, as i needed someone with Baton Pass, Scald, Wish, Water Absorb, and it became like a Baton Chain. Four strong sweepers, a ShellPasser, a wall. Let's get it started.

In Depth

R U SICK?
Timid | Moody | Focus Sash
252 Speed / 252 HP / 4 Def
- Spore
- Baton Pass
- Shell Smash
- Substitute​

Most of times, a few boosts, the game is over. Smeargle is kinda fast, so Spore moves often first, then i use Substitute, Shell Smashes until the foe awakes (<- ?), then Spore again, and Baton Pass. All of my sweepers can get boost, and many of them have also Baton Pass of their own to extend the chain. Not much to say. Focus Sash is to get a free Spore, and Protect > Substitute may be great

Jolly | Moxie | Expert Belt
252 Speed / 252 Atk / 4 HP
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch​

A ShellSmash, almost gg. The coverage is enormous, and with Expert Belt not much can avoid a 2HKO. Moxie further boosts its power, and Drain Punch is a sort of recovery. Ice Punch for Dragon-types, Dragon Dance, rarely used, only if i need to get boosts by myself, Crunch for the STAB (and Gengar)

Timid | Pressure | Leftovers
252 Speed / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
- Baton Pass
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power Ice​

Hacked Baton Pass Zapdos. Thunderbolt + Hidden Power Ice is a great coverage, with Heat Wave for Steel-types. Leftovers to provide some HP recovery as long as i don't run Roost. How about Agility > Heat Wave?

Timid | Flash Fire | Choice Scarf
252 Speed / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
- Overheat
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball​

Whenever the Baton Chain is broken and can't be done again, there's Scarf Chandelure with STAB Overheat. Shadow Ball for Ghosts, Energy Ball for Water-types trying to switch in Overheat

Adamant | Technician | Leftovers
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Baton Pass
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance​

Bulky enough to survive an attack, Swords Dance. Then, if the opponent attacks, gets a +2 Technician Bullet Punch. If runs away, gets a +2 Technician Pursuit. Baton Pass is to pass to Scrafty (final cleaner) some Attack boosts, when at +6 Atk / +2 Spe it's over

Bold | Water Absorb | Leftovers
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
- Scald
- Baton Pass
- Wish
- Acid Armor​

Time to pass some Defence boosts. The huge 130 HP allows me to pass amazing Wishes, and Scald can burn, crippling sweepers such as Haxorus
I'll extend the descriptions later, i'm sorry but now i can't, the tournament is starting soon so i need some quick rates. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)