Yilx first place artist

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Really good drawings, the best I've seen for Pokemon.
I'm requesting if you can make a picture for Landlos.

......................... I can't describe your art in words.................
Maybe a picture (Yah right I suck at drawing)

Yilx you are probably the best artist on Smogon your only rival is FATECRASHERS

Your work is truly amazing.

If it's not too much trouble could I request an Espeon. It would be best if it was acting stealthy and shrouded in shadows. It would be cool too of the gem on espeon's head particularly stood out. Thanks in advance.

btw, the fakemon in the op has an amazing design.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Rayquaza... this one was really tough to do.

Also, I'm going to hold off requests for now... there's like -14- of them and I've only so much amount of time per weekend... I'm sorry!

That Rayquaza is so boss. I love the shading on it.

Who would have thought that Iris could look so badass? Certainly not me, but that sure is amazing.

Rayquaza looks awesome! Your work is great as always!

I like how you made parts of Quaza glow red n' yellow ^^

Gligar and Politoad look awesome, can't wait to see them finsihed. Randorusu, Hariyama and Shaymin look good too.

I so hate you for being so great. I was just looking at your works for some time now and decided that I should tell you how amazed I am. God, where did you pick up those hands...

Anyway, do you accept banner requests? :D
*Your 'mons really look badasses but, do you have something cute? :P

Yilx, your quality never seems to drop. Every single piece you put out is so dramatic, you can make any pokemon, no matter how lame, into an amazing piece of art. Keep up the awesome work!!!

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Musica: Well, I can try, but they aren't always successful. Look at some of the Gardevoir pics or the Moguryuu/Dozuryuu pic if you want an example...

@SEO: Maybe I should try Maggyo sometime soon, then? :D

Lapras

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)