Ya'll Dudez Hear the Big News? (Long in the making)

Muh boy Tupac is alive. I SEEN'T IT WITH MINE OWN EYEZ......and it be all ova da news.

If U ain't heard agoogol it. He'n muh boy Dre held it down at Poacheggsa deuce01deuce (that's year 2012 fo ya ignit peeps out there ya feel me).

They brought dat nigga back from da dead by reconfabulatin his holophragm (dats dat thing below ur lungs that helps u breathe....learned that in my bilogy class).

anyway, i whatchall tink about dis? Let's have a filosocratical debate.

Do these doctor in' ass niggas wit they PHD's, and they BBC's, CIA's, and they omg's, and they JFK's, and they LBJ's, and they LSD's, they MSG's, they CEO's, and they WTF'S have the right

TO PLAY GOD AND RESURRECT mufuckas dat been dead fo' 16 years minimum.

(And in case you ain't know what I meant by agoogol it, it's dat thing on the computer you type words into to access information from the googolplex......i'm pretty sure it free).

DISCUSS.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
help i gizoogled it i don't know what is real anymore

Muh pimp Tupac is kickin dat shit, yo. I SEEN'T IT WITH MINE OWN EYEZ......and it be all ova da news.

If U ain't heard agoogol it yo. He'n muh pimp Dre held it down at Poacheggsa deuce01deuce (thatz year 2012 fo ya ignit peeps up there ya feel me).

They brought dat nizzle back from da dead by reconfabulatin his holophragm (dats dat thang below ur lungs dat muthafuckin helps u breathe....hustled dat up in mah bilogy class).

anyway, i whatchall tink bout dis, biatch? Letz gots a gangbangin' filosocratical debate.

Do these doctor in' ass nizzlez wit they STD's, n' they BBC's, CIA's, n' they omg's, n' they JFK's, n' they LBJ's, n' they LSD's, they MSG's, they CEO's, n' they WTF'S have tha right

TO PLAY GOD AND RESURRECT mufuckas dat been dead fo' 16 muthafuckin years minimum.

(And up in case you ain't know what tha fuck I meant by agoogol it, itz dat thang on tha computer you type lyrics tha fuck into ta access deetz from tha googolplex......i'm pretty shizzle it free).

DISCUSS.

'Das besides the point, the point here is.....Dem edgacated niggas, dem uppity motherfuckers aint got a right to ressurect one of our brothers, na wha I mean? It like dem honky ma'fuckas think day can do wha'eva dey please. How would day feel If I resurrected dat ma'facka Dick clark 16 years later, afta eveyrone got over his death, so day would have to live to see him die twice

It just ain't right.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
How would day feel If I resurrected dat ma'facka Dick clark 16 years later, afta eveyrone got over his death, so day would have to live to see him die twice
bitch please, Dick Clark died and was reincarnated 17 times before they finally let him rest in peace

Muh boy Tupac is alive. I SEEN'T IT WITH MINE OWN EYEZ......and it be all ova da news.

If U ain't heard agoogol it. He'n muh boy Dre held it down at Poacheggsa deuce01deuce (that's year 2012 fo ya ignit peeps out there ya feel me).

They brought dat nigga back from da dead by reconfabulatin his holophragm (dats dat thing below ur lungs that helps u breathe....learned that in my bilogy class).

anyway, i whatchall tink about dis? Let's have a filosocratical debate.

Do these doctor in' ass niggas wit they PHD's, and they BBC's, CIA's, and they omg's, and they JFK's, and they LBJ's, and they LSD's, they MSG's, they CEO's, and they WTF'S have the right

TO PLAY GOD AND RESURRECT mufuckas dat been dead fo' 16 years minimum.

(And in case you ain't know what I meant by agoogol it, it's dat thing on the computer you type words into to access information from the googolplex......i'm pretty sure it free).

DISCUSS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)