XY Suspect Process, Round 1 - Voter Identification Thread (READ POST #119)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I posted my first screen but I couldnt find it anymore so I'll post it again

OU as BonoBruttoCattivo

SUSPECT as Gagliardo

haunter

Banned deucer.
Just a quick reminder: the test ends in approximately 8 hours. If you're interested in obtaining voting rights, then make sure to achieve the required rating/deviation on both the ladders within the deadline. Given the already abundant number of qualified voters, there are not going to be time extensions. Detective Dell is going to post a screenshot of the suspect ladder when the test is over, if your alt doesn't appear in that picture, then you're not going to be allowed to vote.

Special applications: if you didn't make the standard requirements, but you feel that you should be allowed to vote anyway, then you can request a special permission. In order to do so, start a forum conversation with: Aldaron, MDragon, McMeghan, Nachos and myself. Make sure to include a screenshot of your ladder achievements and a small paragraph regarding why you think you should be allowed to vote. Note that we're going to be really picky with special applications, so don't waste your time if your rating-deviation is considerably far from the required ones.

Thanks for the collaboration.

EDIT: clearly, ignore this post if you have already posted a screenshot that proves your ladder achievements.

Last edited:

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
best I can on ou ladder

shoutout to the guy who beat me with baton pass when I was on 1697

almost done with suspect, will edit l8r

edit: IDM Marco on suspect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)