X/Y Trade Shop (Closed in preparation for PokéBank)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Announcement

Because people seem to not want to read the whole OP, I'm going to make a seperate post stating this. DO NOT post asking for a trade from me. I am closed. Blitz' is still open , so check out his shop here instead.
Bumping this to the top of this page. To be completely honest, I'm sort of buried underneath schoolwork and trades, and I'm looking into Pokecheck shinies, so can we go on hiatus for a while?

Last edited:

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I'm glad the shop is open again! In the time between today and the day we went on hiatus, I've managed to add a good number of new Pokemon and a handful of items to the store, to make a grand total of 20 Pokemon available now! Today, I got lucky when I was breeding, and got a good mother for...

Riolu
Available Natures: Jolly
Available Abilities: Steadfast
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Move(s): Bullet Punch, Crunch

On a related note, I'm wrapping up the breeding for these guys;

(small)
31-X-31-31-31-31 | Calm | Frisk | N/A
No Egg Moves | Make Reservations

blitzlefan

shake it off!
CMT for a Mold Breaker Drillbur.
Jolly | Swarm | Male: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1) Heracross would be nice, as long as it has Rock Blast (and the given IVs). It'll take me a bit of time to breed the Drilbur (working on college apps right now), but I'll have it soon.

Please tag Blitz when asking for a trade from him. It makes it easier for us to keep track of things. Thank you :D
You don't necessarily need to tag us (we both watch the thread, so we get notifications when someone replies), but just putting names (blitz or VCrowe) can help us determine who you're asking to trade with. Thanks! :)

VCrowe , do the shinies you want have to have good IV's in particular? Or just any shiny? I might be willing to let go of one of my random shinies for your awesome Joltik.

Anyway, could you please describe to me the breeding process to getting a Pokemon with a certain Pokeball? I know the female can pass it down but it seems like such a hassle when perfect IV's come into the equation.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
VCrowe , do the shinies you want have to have good IV's in particular? Or just any shiny? I might be willing to let go of one of my random shinies for your awesome Joltik.

Anyway, could you please describe to me the breeding process to getting a Pokemon with a certain Pokeball? I know the female can pass it down but it seems like such a hassle when perfect IV's come into the equation.
Sure, I just did the process for Riolu.
First, get a flawless male with the desired IVs.
Second, catch a female (with the right ability) with the Poke Ball you want. (Use the safari zone for better IVs)
Last, breed until you get a mother with the desired IVs, using Destiny Knot + Power Item, as even if the mother has the wrong nature, it doesn't matter as the father can hold an everstone.

Breed new parents for Pokemon in desired Poke Balls.

Reactions: JR
CMT for

Drilbur Female
Available Natures: Adamant
Available Abilities: Mold Breaker

and

Dratini Female
Available Abilities: Marvel Scale
Egg Move(s): N/A

blitzlefan

shake it off!
CMT for

Drilbur Female
Available Abilities: Mold Breaker

and

Dratini Female
Available Abilities: Marvel Scale
Egg Move(s): N/A
I'll trade for a male Venipede and a male Mawile. I'm gonna need some time to breed them though. it'd be nice if we could settle this via PM (I can keep track of trades easier.)

Hey Blitzlefan and VCrowe. Is it possible that I could trade you guys a Quint-Flawless Bold Eevee each with Wish for your Joltik and Dratini from your respective thread posts?

blitzlefan

shake it off!
blitzlefan
I'm interested in a Bold female gooey goomy, I can get from your wants, adamant technician scyther or Bold Swift Swim Poliwag(with encore egg move)
I'd be willing to trade for the male Poliwag. I'll need a little bit of time to breed, and I'll PM you to keep everything in order.

Hey Blitzlefan and VCrowe. Is it possible that I could trade you guys a Quint-Flawless Bold Eevee each with Wish for your Joltik and Dratini from your respective thread posts?
uhh I'm actually already trading a Gastly for an Eevee with someone else, sorry, but VCrowe offers Dratini as well.

ive got 4 mons which u wanted Scyther - Adamant Technician, Heracross Moxie Adamant/ Jolly, Bagon - Jolly, Skarmory Impish Sturdy - Whirldwind + brave bird

Im mainly interested in your leftovers

Also interested in
Abra
Kanghagskan
Shelldar
Goomy

Please CMT for more!

blitzlefan

shake it off!
ive got 4 mons which u wanted Scyther - Adamant Technician, Heracross Moxie Adamant/ Jolly, Bagon - Jolly, Skarmory Impish Sturdy - Whirldwind + brave bird

Im mainly interested in your leftovers

Also interested in
Abra
Kanghagskan
Shelldar
Goomy

Please CMT for more!
Hmmm... I'm sort of adverse to trading the Leftovers, since it's a huge pain to farm, but I'll trade it for a male Solar Power Charmander (Y). I'll trade the other four for a female Scyther, a male Heracross (given Rock Blast), a male Bagon, and a male Skarmory (given Whirlwind).

Tell me what gender you want on the Abra, Shellder, and Goomy (it'll be extra if you want a female Abra though), and what ability you want for Goomy and Kangaskhan (though it doesn't really matter), and I'm assuming you want Magic Guard and Skill Link.

This is a big order, so it'll take me a while to breed (I've got a handful of requests as well).

Johnny Rage, it depends on the shiny really. If it's something I don't have thats interests me, it won't be too hard to make a deal with me. Obviously competitively viable ones will interest me more though ( 3 or more 31's)

ZaChAttAcK101, which would you rather have for the Eevee? I'll do one for a male, or both for a female.

You don't necessarily need to tag us (we both watch the thread, so we get notifications when someone replies), but just putting names (blitz or VCrowe) can help us determine who you're asking to trade with. Thanks! :)
Ah, I probably should've worded it diferantly. Ibkept getting alerts from other peoples trade threads that I had posted in, so in order to cut down on them I changed my preferances to where I only get alerts when someone quotes or tags me. Otherwise things like this happen in less than half an hour;

F2D4E9B3-6A4E-47F2-B130-B87BCE3BBEC9.PNG

Also, updating my wanted list with this;

31-X-31-X-31-X | Timid | Any
No Egg Moves | Will trade 2 for this

If it's alright with you, I would like to obtain the Joltik. Unfortunately I do not have any Bold Quint-flawless Female wish eevee. I accidentally released the only female Eevee with the quint-flawless IVs, nature and Egg move while IV checking and removing the spitbacks I didn't need :(. But I'm totally up for trading the Male one I have now for the Joltik. It is in a Heal Ball and if you want, I can trade you a female Spitback to help carry down the matching poke ball for when you decide to breed.

If it's alright with you, I would like to obtain the Joltik. Unfortunately I do not have any Bold Quint-flawless Female wish eevee. I accidentally released the only female Eevee with the quint-flawless IVs, nature and Egg move while IV checking and removing the spitbacks I didn't need :(. But I'm totally up for trading the Male one I have now for the Joltik. It is in a Heal Ball and if you want, I can trade you a female Spitback to help carry down the matching poke ball for when you decide to breed.
Hmm, I think I'd just like the male. I'll get to work on it once I get home from running errands, and I'll let you know when it's ready. Also, please tag or quote me when replying, otherwise I won't get a notification. Thanks :D

Hmmm... I'm sort of adverse to trading the Leftovers, since it's a huge pain to farm, but I'll trade it for a male Solar Power Charmander (Y). I'll trade the other four for a female Scyther, a male Heracross (given Rock Blast), a male Bagon, and a male Skarmory (given Whirlwind).

Tell me what gender you want on the Abra, Shellder, and Goomy (it'll be extra if you want a female Abra though), and what ability you want for Goomy and Kangaskhan (though it doesn't really matter), and I'm assuming you want Magic Guard and Skill Link.

This is a big order, so it'll take me a while to breed (I've got a handful of requests as well).
I'll PM you now :D

blitzlefan;
For an Immunity 5IV Gligar, I can offer:

Timid Houndour- Flash Fire- 31/x/31/31/31/31

Jolly Tyrunt - Strong Jaw- 31/31/31/x/31/31- Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang (Male only)

Adamant Chespin - Bulletproof/Overgrow- 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Synthesis (Male only)

Impish Aron- Sturdy/Rock Head- 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Stealth Rock

Timid Zorua - Illusion- 31/x/31/31/31/31- Dark Pulse (Male only)

Jolly Scraggy- Moxie- 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch

I'd like a female, but I can breed you a breeding pair of any of the 50/50 Gender Ratio Pokemon (so Scraggy, Houndour, Aron) for a breeding pair of Immunity Gligars.

Last edited:

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
hey VCrowe , could I get a rash male or female Deino? I have an extra lucky egg, some choice items and other bp items, and of course you can cmt, I've added a couple new things since we traded last in the past week or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)