Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Bynine

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WSC Poll ~ Week 9 - OLYMPIC FEVER

Sorry for being late with these, I never had time to do it when I was on a computer, I could only browse on my phone :(
ALSO PLEASE VOTE ON MOST ORIGINAL AND MOST HUMOROUS PLEASE AND THANK YOU

The polled entries

SubwayJ ~

The Reptile ~

Bynine ~

All entries can be voted on for Most Original and Most Humurous
For our ease, can you order your post like this:
with your votes bolded and all other text not bolded
GOOD LUCK ALL

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
MO: The Reptile
MH: Bynine

Okay, while I think Subway J has the best sprite(awesome way to get the Olympic logo on Machop), The Reptile's Sprite is very original, as using Marowak's bone as a torch is just cool, the gold metal is another great touch. Bynine's is very humorous, as its a Duskull holding a torch, do you know how small its arms are. Plus, its a ghost, how does it hold a torch without it being dropped O.o

MO: Bynine
MH:SubwayJ

SubwayJ's sprite was very well put together, and I liked the fact that he put some clothes onto Machop, pretty cool. Bynine's the most original to me though, because the style of how he did his sprite is something that I haven't seen on the WSC before. Good job to reptile too, as it was a very hard decision to choose either the machop or the marowak.

Best of luck to you all!

Congratulations to SubwayJ for winning, and a tie between The Reptile and Bynine for Most Original and Bynine and SubwayJ for Most Humorous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)