WSC Megathread ~ Week 14 - Dark of the Moon: It All Ends

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I'm pissed off.

Judges, send me your stuff now.

Because if you're going to volunteer to do something, don't fucking procrastinate.

This is proof that Smeargle's Studio is unproductive. It started like two frerakin months ago and still hasn't gotten anywhere. C'mon Smogon. Jeez.

Otay everybody, let's all take a chill soposat...I mean...pill. Okay, solw, I get it. If it's anythong, I'm assuming judges are busy with their outside lives...such as I...and are trying thwir best. If there's anyone to blame, I suppose I was a contributing factor...

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
We now have 3/5 judging submissions so I'm just going with this. PM me if you want to be a back-up judge, because it seems that some of these judges aren't committed.

If you want to submit theme ideas, you're always welcome to post them here.

Expect the post up soon, and expect future WSCs to start on Sundays.

As for a theme, may I suggest a "Walk down memory lane"? For instance, Johto, Sinnoh, and the newly introduce Unova, are all fresh in our minds. However, whatever happened to the glory that was Kanto and Hoenn? It all started in Kanto, the games, the pokedex, the series, while Hoenn had hands down the best story line, some of the best pokemon (Gardevoir, Salamence, Flygon, Metagross), and emphasized Pokemon's biggest them; nature. How abot "Use only Hoenn and Kanto pokemon to create a symbol to represent the forgotten Gens". Perhaps not that complex, but I'm sure you catch my drift.

Well, I will judge this time. Can't promise to do it every week but this might help the wsc get off the ground again :)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
After much ado about everything, we're back with new judges ToastTyrant13 and Noobies. Alch is also correct, we'll be beginning on sundays, but ending on Saturdays (This stops stress around deadline, and means getting polls up will be easier).

This week, we'll be using Toast's concept, slightly edited:

~WEEK 2~
~Theme - Memory Lane~

"Unova, Sinnoh and the Johto remakes are fresh in our minds. However, the glory of Kanto and Hoenn has been forgotten. Take a trip down memory lane for an RSE style sprite, fused from at least one Hoenn released mon and at least one of the original 151. Pokémon from other generations may not be used."

Remember, this is a GSCRSEFRLG style sprite, which gives border sizes of 64 * 64. Going over this will negate your entry, as will any other rules being broken.

Deadline of 9 PM GMT on SATURDAY the 26th!

~~~~~

To clarify: You take AT LEAST 1 mon from Kanto. You then take AT LEAST 1 mon from Hoenn. You then fuse them, making a sprite in the boundary of a 64*64 size square.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Close. You're making a RSE style sprite (64 * 64 size), using mon only from Gen I and Gen III.

Oh, and good luck to everyone!

This is my entry

It's Arcanine and Jolteon. At least I had fun doing it =)

edit: crap I misread the rules. I guess I won't be entering then

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
I want there to be distinct signs of 2 mons, using RSE sprites.

Scratching sections is allowed though. No full scratches this time.

>Take a trip down memory lane for an RSE style sprite, fused from at least one Hoenn released mon and at least one of the original 151.

Meaning a hoenn and kanto sprite...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIYT! who won the last one?

Also, does the canvas have to be 64x64. or is the sprite a maximum of 64x64? Just want to make sure.

Oh! Also! Does this mean I'm now a primary judge, or still a backup one?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Yes, 1 hoenn and 1 kanto.

-charmander- , you may wish to mae a change. I'll clarify this in my first post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)