wsc 32 poll

>:-(

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for 1winged1 angel or whatever his name is. Whatever he made, it makes salamence look cute. Altough xilaa's pretty good, being cute makes it win.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
bynineb!

come on, the simple, cutesy colour scheme, the adorable dot eye and most of all the reduction of ho-oh from a horrible mess of a legendary pokemon design into something that you expect to pop out of a cuckoo clock

yup!

As much as I like the other sprite, bynineb's is the only one that fits the theme, ragardless of how vague the theme was.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Only 4 finalists?

I think the democracy is being removed here, as I haven't heard anything from any judges at all meaning that Rodan is just choosing the sprites.

Let's freeze the WSC so we can get it back on track before we devolve further.

oh golly you guys are so kind :D

I'm not gonna vote but I will share my opinions on these sprites.

1 w1nged angel: Aww, so cute. You really did a great job with the theme.
Xilaa: ...Why didn't you colour in the chopped off section? It would be a lot better if you had.
Bynine: .w.
Dogfish: I agree - you copout >:V

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Only 4 finalists?

I think the democracy is being removed here, as I haven't heard anything from any judges at all meaning that Rodan is just choosing the sprites.

Let's freeze the WSC so we can get it back on track before we devolve further.

tbqh i choose the ones that most fit the theme, the democracy is in the final poll so, i feel my way is the most efficient, i dropped judging because nobody ever sent in their judgings ever, so we are keeping it this way until people learn to be more responsible

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
What about the WSC Hall of Fame? The last entry is week 23 or 24. Is anyone going to do that? I would do it if no one else is willing though.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I only submitted because I was bored ; No need to call me a Cop Out for that. I was only going for a Most ___ at best btw, so havin' 1 vote makes me feel happy.

Also, who has been choosing MO/MH? Just so I know.

I feel that Bynine did a better job, his was more on topic, it's a very well done, simplified ho-oh (a detailed pokemon) Sera, Salamence is still the same just small >.>, xilaa yours is good but yeah, like Bynine said, you could have tweaked the top to make it look better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)