Votes: 17 23.3%
  • dogdish44

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RODAN

Banned deucer.
This Week's Theme: TOO WEAK

Description: a fusion that must contain: kakuna, metapod, magikarp, cascoon, silcoon, and regigigas
'must include these but can other things'

bynineb

tortferngatr

1w1ngedangel

shiny_togekiss

dogfosh44

I didn't make the polls? XD
To be honest, they all look like they are randomly copy pasted somewhere and don't really have a concept... Dogfish doesn't but It just looks like persian recolored with a weardish tongue.
so tortferngatr gets my vote because he managed to make somewhat a new pokemon out of them...

CaptKirby, why dont you participate in a WSC, than just insult the entries.
I did participate in one. My brilliant entry was rejected by stickler for the rules Mr.Whatshisface for being too large. Some us exist outside the rules, buddy!

Besides, just because a person lacks creativity or skill does not mean a person cannot surely accurately point out when there is a lack of creativity or skill in others.

In this case, they all are lacking in various ways (the last time I detailed exactly how, a lot of people got angry! do you really want to incite me to do so again?). 1wingedangel's would be acceptable if not for the lime green lines that look like little squiggles tacked on as an afterthought. Very disappointing that the potential was not realized with that one :(

oooooh goodness I am winning in ze polls weeee!

I thought for such a strange week, most people did pretty well in the creativity department, especially Tortenfergatr and Dogfish.

I didn't make the polls? XD
To be honest, they all look like they are randomly copy pasted somewhere and don't really have a concept... Dogfish doesn't but It just looks like persian recolored with a weardish tongue.
so tortferngatr gets my vote because he managed to make somewhat a new pokemon out of them...
That was actually a loose attempt at Metal Sonic akin to my WSC18 Samus-bi entry...

Anyways, since I didn't see a "You cannot vote for yourself" clause, I voted for myself. :P

EDIT: Change my vote to 1w1ngdangel. (I.E. subtract one vote from me and give one to him, if possible.) Didn't notice the "no self-voting" clause (since it wasn't in the poll topic) until I looked at WSC 30's rules and realized they applied here...heh.

I did participate in one. My brilliant entry was rejected by stickler for the rules Mr.Whatshisface for being too large. Some us exist outside the rules, buddy!

Besides, just because a person lacks creativity or skill does not mean a person cannot surely accurately point out when there is a lack of creativity or skill in others.

In this case, they all are lacking in various ways (the last time I detailed exactly how, a lot of people got angry! do you really want to incite me to do so again?). 1wingedangel's would be acceptable if not for the lime green lines that look like little squiggles tacked on as an afterthought. Very disappointing that the potential was not realized with that one :(
Mine was too big too. But I shut the fuck up and fixed it rather than whining like a bitch XD

The lines were supposed to look like moss hanging on it. It looked a little better before I had to change it. It really was an afterthought because I had nothing of magikarp's on it. Oh well.

Oh hey go win a WSC then we'll care about what you say kk. ;D

That's not really fair. It is like telling someone to go paint a masterpiece, then they can give critiques on your art. Art is supposed to be made with the audience in mind, and the audience has the right to give their opinion (however negative it may be) on your art. If he doesn't like any of them then too bad.

Mine was too big too. But I shut the fuck up and fixed it rather than whining like a bitch XD
"user who does not get it"

(the get it part is that I would rather be able to say how much of a jerk Mr Black is than actually be considered for any prize by a person like Mr Black)

"user who really does not get it"

That's not really fair. It is like telling someone to go paint a masterpiece, then they can give critiques on your art. Art is supposed to be made with the audience in mind, and the audience has the right to give their opinion (however negative it may be) on your art. If he doesn't like any of them then too bad.
"user who really gets it"

I am not a spriter, but that does not mean I am not adept with aesthetics and cannot notice glaring flaws.

"user who does not get it"

(the get it part is that I would rather be able to say how much of a jerk Mr Black is than actually be considered for any prize by a person like Mr Black)

"user who really does not get it"
"user who really gets it"

I am not a spriter, but that does not mean I am not adept with aesthetics and cannot notice glaring flaws.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH come on, if you actually take part in what you're trying so hard (and failing) to critique you'll know more about it.
Obvious news is obvious.
So anyways you should go win a WSC so people will care. :D

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi my names Eye Rowney, and I'm not in disguise at all.

Bynine B's is the most fluent, which is the main criterium upon which I judge a sprite ;D

I don't know weith Dogfish's name constantly gets misspelled. But can you all PLEASE remove my self-vote? I SERIOUSLY didn't know that was in effect (though the rule probably should have been in the poll topic itself, I'm still sorry I forgot about it.)

I don't know weith Dogfish's name constantly gets misspelled. But can you all PLEASE remove my self-vote? I SERIOUSLY didn't know that was in effect (though the rule probably should have been in the poll topic itself, I'm still sorry I forgot about it.)
So if the votes stay the same, are we going to tie?...

I MIGHT just get DQed in spite of the fact I actually posted to remove my self-vote twice and I'm pretty sure that PM to Igor came through...so Bynine is more likely to win than I am.

On the other hand, WSC24 had a tie, so that might happen instead...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH come on, if you actually take part in what you're trying so hard (and failing) to critique you'll know more about it.
Obvious news is obvious.
So anyways you should go win a WSC so people will care. :D
Like 3/4 times I posted saying who should win with that person down at least 4 votes or more, the person came back to win. It might be a coincidence, but I would rather just keep on criticizing!

Like 3/4 times I posted saying who should win with that person down at least 4 votes or more, the person came back to win. It might be a coincidence, but I would rather just keep on criticizing!
You said 1wingedangel's was the "least pitiful."

I.. don't really see what you mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)