WSC 18

Is the above comment sarcasm?

Because it looks like you just took 5 minutes to put Gen II Mew and Celebi heads onto a Dialga second frame.

I was under the assumption that making something Celebi-colored would immediately remove some of its badassery.

I was wrong.

Fun fusion.

@Hasbeenkoed- It's not that bad.

Is the above comment sarcasm?

Because it looks like you just took 5 minutes to put Gen II Mew and Celebi heads onto a Dialga second frame.
dude that is not fucking cool, I spent a lot of time and effort (ten seconds) deciding to put a Celebi on a Dialga as its tail, it was really fucking hard; please learn some manners!

here is mine.

i'm not at the current roster for judges.
It hasn't been updated in a long time. I've already PMed Igor asking for it to be edited.

Nice sprite btw :)

Edit: It has been edited. Along with that, Igor's tied up with a tournament somewhere, so apparently I'm taking over another week. Not sure what else there is for me to do though, since I'm already handling judging...

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
my entry:

i added ho-oh wings!
dialga and roselia and ledyba for colors (ledyba its eyecolors are in the eye)
celebi and roselia and ledyba and ho-oh for parts

Okay guys, I put my heart and soul into this.

Very Nice, Seems like you did spend a lot of time on this, defiantly worthy of my vote, and hopefully many others.

Just a few small criticisms; the Mew head just doesn't quite fit in, perhaps if you rotated it a bit it would look better. It is also rather jagged, and is hard for the viewers' eyes to have any particular spot to focus on.

Apart from those, great job, defiantly one of your greater pieces of work, maybe even your best!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Which of these has the better colour scheme (Assuming they are both legal, obviously)
http://i49.tinypic.com/1g3lnq.jpg

Left:
Celebi (Head + Spines + Colour Scheme)
Dialga (Body + Tail)
Raikou (Feet)
Heatran (Stomach)

Right:
Celebi (Head + Spines)
Dialga (Body + Tail)
Raikou (Feet)
Heatran (Stomach)
Groudon (Colour Scheme)

I ask again, can people please use an 80x80 or less canvas. This way I know the sprite itself fits the size requirements, I don't have to go into Paint.net to check.

Dhjona, yours is one pixel too tall. CaptKirby, yours is about 20 pixels too wide.

If you don't edit the sprites yourselves, they're still in the competition but you leave it up to me to make them the right size. Do you honestly want someone like me messing with your entry? ;)

I ask again, can people please use an 80x80 or less canvas. This way I know the sprite itself fits the size requirements, I don't have to go into Paint.net to check.

Dhjona, yours is one pixel too tall.

If you don't edit the sprites yourselves, they're still in the competition but you leave it up to me to make them the right size. Do you honestly want someone like me messing with your entry? ;)
no!! :p here is the good one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)