ORAS OU Wriggle Nightbug's Fab Rainbow Squad

Wriggle Nightbug's Fab Rainbow Squad

A Team by Futatsuiwa of Sado

Introduction
Hello guys, and welcome to another RMT! As some of you know, I really enjoy Volcarona both in battle and as a Pokemon itself, so I decided to make another team around it, but this time more offensively oriented. I had been experimenting with some Volt-Turn ideas because I do love me my momentum so I decided to just stick Volcarona in it, which actually works quite well. The idea was to cripple things early game with my three Volt-Turners, Tornadus, Landorus and Manectric, while gaining momentum so that Volcarona can just clean the opponent's team up. By the time I had finished the initial team building, I started to notice how colorful the team was and whimsically decided to arrange the Pokemon to create a rainbow. I personally have always enjoyed having teams that not only worked efficiently, but also looked great at the same time. I just don't like using "ugly" teams. It helps me battle for some reason.

Anyways, moving switftly along to the team! Minor edits will be done in Green Italics.

P.S. Click on the pictures to see stuff happen.:toast:

At first it was actually just a 2 man Volt-Turn core of Landorus and Manectric with Ferro as an added tank for tanking hits from Waters and Fairies. I quickly changed this because I found that I used Ferrothorn+Landorus-T on way too many of my teams and was getting sick of it.

These 3 were the start of my Volt-Turn core and it's my favorite one to use. It's more offensively oriented than a lot of Volt-Turn (mostly because I've never liked using Rotom-W). Double Intimidate core of Lando and Mane works really well together for weakening more physical. Landorus tanks attacks directed at Manectric and sets up rocks to pressure the opponent even further. Manectric deals with the Waters that trouble Landorus, and to an extent, Tornadus, which in turn deals with certain Grass threats. Tornadus also functions as a very effective pivot that can also cripple mons with Knock Off.

Enter Volcarona, who always appreciates free switch-ins. It also works very well with Mega Manectric who threatens mons that would completely wall Volcarona like Mega Zard Y and Talonflame. Volcarona also appreciates the entry hazard support from Landorus because it ensures certain KOs, as well as its ability to remove Heatran as I'm not running HP Ground. It also provides a way to stop common Fairy-types in the tier not named Azumarill.

Now the first thing you want to do when you add Volcarona to a team is think of a way to get Hazards off your side of the field. I immediately resorted to my favorite Defogger Latias, who works very well with Volcarona since it can switch easily into Keldeo and opposing Water types (I sometimes like saving the Passho Berry). Latias also provides a way to revive weakened members via Healing Wish, usually Volcarona or Landorus, while still providing a form of momentum.

I didn't like my Kyurem match up at all since it just slaughtered everything on the team. I chose Scarf Keldeo because it's a very effective revenge-killer that can outspeed scarf variants of Kyurem and Hoopa. I was also pretty weak to opposing Volcarona as well as Weavile so Scarf helps with that too. Another thing it provides is a more reliable way of getting rid of Heatran since I don't like switching Landorus and Latias in that much because Landorus hates burns and Latias didn't have a way to heal herself so both got worn down easily.

More often than not, I found myself in a dilemma where I really wanted to get Hazards off of my side of the field, but keep the pressure on the opponent. Thus, I replaced Latias with Starmie. I was pretty weak to opposing Lati@s so Starmie helps with that via Ice Beam. Also, Manectric was the only mon who could check Azumarill so Thunderbolt Starmie gives me another option for weakened Azus. Starmie was also just another way to apply more pressure with its amazing ability Analytic.

It was at this point where I realized that the team worked as a rainbow. Uh yeah, just a different arrangement of mons here lol.

A Bug of Light, Wriggling in the Dark

"Are you cutting them or mashing them? Make up your mind!"
闇に蠢く光の蟲 (Volcarona) (F) @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz
For whatever reason, the Pokedex classifies this thing as white... then again, the Pokedex also says Alakazam is brown. Ah well, it's red enough for me. Anyways, I think one of the reasons why I use Volcarona so much is because of how "elegantly" it plays. Idk, it's weird to explain. I find that the way it works is almost artful (I'm so weird n_n). It has a strong offensive presence because of its high Special Attack stat even without a Quiver Dance boost, and it can end teams out of no when given an opportunity to set up even just one Quiver Dance. I picked Passho Berry over Lum Berry because I had other things to handle status, and I like Passho's ability to allow Volcarona to set up on Water-types like Keldeo and Manaphy then Giga Drain them next turn to recover it's HP back. I really really wish I could somehow run both because there definitely are times where I miss the free set up opportunities that Lum provides, but I found Passho more useful on this team. Flame Body is the chosen ability over Swarm because it punishes certain physical attackers if they decide to make contact with Volcarona. It also can cripple common mons that like to revenge kill Volcarona like Azumaill and Pinsir. The EVs are there to let Volcarona outspeed Choice Scarf Landorus at +1/other base boosted base 92's, a notable one being Excadrill. The rest of the EVs are used to Maximize Volcarona's fire power and increase Volcarona's bulk to increase its ability to take hits while it sets up. Quiver Dance is the reason why you use Volcarona, you really shouldn't use any other kind. It instantly turns it into a very threatening sweeper.

Fire Blast is used over something like Fiery Dance because although the Special Attack boost from the latter is alluring, the damage difference is heavily noticeable when Volcarona misses out on important KO's such as Landorus. Giga Drain is staple, especially on this set as it lets Volcarona hit Water-type Pokemon hard while recovering HP. This could also be used to give even more opportunities to set up more Quiver Dances. Bug Buzz is chosen on this team over HP Ground because HP Ground is really only for Heatran and Zard X, which weren't an issue anyways with Landorus and Keldeo/Starmie on the team. Bug Buzz is used to hit Psychics like Lati@s, Slowbro, Hoopa and mons like Tyranitar. It's also 100% accurate and bypasses subs which helps if you really want to ensure a kill.

Brain of the Moon

"Ahahaha. My, aren't you two stupid."
月の頭脳 (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Oh Landorus, you just keep popping up in about every team I have don't you. Landorus is my favorite pivot/Hazard Setter in OU because of how versatile it is, boasting good bulk, great defensive typing, coverage, utility, and decent damage output all rolled neatly up into one flying ground dog package. I'm using the standard Defensive set because in my opinion, it's the best one to use and has a lot of applications. Leftovers is preferred over Rocky Helmet because I need Landorus to survive as long as possible to check what he needs to check, so the Leftovers recovery is greatly appreciated. I did originally have Rocky Helmet to punish Talonflame and Zard X with more recoil, but the Leftovers seemed more beneficial to me in the end. EVs here are the usual spread that allow him to survive a HP Ice from Mega Mane at full health. The Speed allows him to outspeed Modest Magnezone with the rest going into Defense to optimize his physical bulk.

Earthquake is just his strongest STAB attack that allows him to have at least a little bit of offensive presence. Scares Heatran which is lovely. U-Turn is here to allow Lando to pivot and gain momentum by putting yourself in more positive match ups. Works really well, especially when used after Landorus switches into something that it's going to force out. Literally that's what the Volt-Turn core does. Stone Edge is here to hit annoying birds like Thundy and Talonflame. I picked it over Rock Slide because I personally, don't really care THAT much about the accuracy difference. I'd rather have a higher offensive presence tbh. Stealth Rocks are my teams form of entry hazard, working exceptionally with this teams ability to force switches, gradually wearing the opponent down. It also gives Pokemon like Volcarona that little bit of extra chip damage to snag those KOs it might've missed out on (i.e., Keldeo/Lando).

Phantasmal Percussionist

"I don't want to go back to a life of being hit and stepped on."
夢幻のパーカッショニスト (Manectric) (F) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Manectric's fun to mess around with, residing in a great speed tier, allowing him to threaten offense greatly. It has great coverage, albeit, a shallow special move pool, but oh well. His role on this team is to be a check to common waters, revenge kill threats, and again, provide momentum with Volt Switch. I usually try to Mega Evolve it as fast as possible in order to get it at that nice speed tier because it's kinda underwhelming when it's not mega'd. Its ability prior Mega Evolution is Lightning Rod because it gives me another immunity to Electric and I can use it to give it a boost to its Special Attack, which can be pretty mediocre, usually relying on super effective hits to kill threats. EVs are standard, giving him maximum Speed and Special Attack to make him as fast as possible, letting him check the likes of Tornadus and Weavile.

Moveset side of things, Volt Switch is the move I find using most often because it lets me predict much much easier and get me out of match ups I'd rather not find myself in. Thunderbolt is used to give maximum power when going for KOs and breaking through walls. I personally always prefer Overheat>Flamethrower because to me, the accuracy doesn't matter at all and the Special Attack drop is fine because Mane doesn't sweep in the first place and you shouldn't really be predicting wrong when using it. Overheat also OHKOs MegaGross and Excadrill, as well as guaranteeing Ferrothorn, something Flamethrower can't do. HP Ice is used in the final slot in order to hit incoming Ground types should they predict a Volt Switch or TBolt. BoltBeam coverage is nice to have in general.

Traditional Reporter of Fantasy

"Ayayayaya..."
伝統の幻想ブン屋 (Tornadus-Therian) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Tornadus-T is my second favorite pivot in OU because of its high speed, ability to breakdown mons with Hurricane and Superpower, its utility that's on par with Landorus, and its ability to last for a long time throughout the battle with Regenerator. Its role is to be the final piece of the Volt-Turn core and to take on specially based mons, retaliating back with powerful Hurricanes. Its Assault Vest pairs very well with its ability, allowing it to run it without worrying about losing too much health. Regenerator is just a great ability, keeping it alive throughout the battle and has great synergy with many of its moves. The EVs are used to OHKO Keldeo with Hurricane. Max Speed is there to outspeed Zam, Starmie, Raikou, ScarfTar etc. The rest go into HP to make it bulkier. A Hasty nature should be used because of Superpower and you don't want to lower your Special Defense because that contradicts the point of running the Assault Vest.

Hurricane is a powerful Flying STAB attack that OHKOs several threats like Serperior and does a ton of damage to Venusaur (yeah, you know, the big bulky thing). The confusion hax are also really clutch sometimes, but its really more of an added bonus. Superpower is here to deal more damage to Pokemon that are specially bulky like Heatran, Raikou and Chansey. It also hits most Pokemon that resist Flying, some of the more important ones being Tyranitar, Excadrill and weakened Diancies. U-Turn is Tornadus' most spammable move, and is the move you'll be using most often, especially early game. Paired with its ability Regenerator, everytime Tornadus uses it, it generates massive momentum by recovering its health, hitting threats like the Latis, scouting the opponent, and sending in a teammate for free in some cases. Knock Off is Tornadus' other spammable move early game by removing important items that might be needed to check some of your own mons and crippling them. It's also good coverage against the likes of Gengar.

The Spoken-of Unexplainable Phenomena

"I like you! We'll have lots more fun, so keep following until you can't take anymore!"
語られる怪力乱神 (Keldeo) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind
Keldeo is another one of those mons that I just find fun. I guess the proper term would be "satisfying". Great STABs. Bop. With a Choice Scarf, Keldeo becomes a potent revenge killer that can revenge against the likes of Lopunny, Metagross, Landorus, Latios, Kyurem etc. Specs is another option I could've used since the team is already very fast, but I just like Scarf's ability to outspeed opposing scarves. I maximize its Special Attack and Speed in order to outspeed as much as possible while still hitting hard. Timid is used over Modest to outspeed most notably, +1 Zard X, Victini, Hoopa, Garchomp, and tie with Terrakion. Also, in the event that the Choice Scarf is knocked off, I still am able to outspeed a large portion of the metagame.

Scald is Keldeo's safest move, having 100% accuracy, and having a chance to burn, making it difficult to switch into. It also is great as cleaning up weakened teams/threats. The burn is nice to cripple would-be switch ins such as Azumarill and wear down things that hate being burned like Venusaur and Tornadus. Secret Sword is Keldeo's other STAB and is his best one because it allows him to get past special walls like Chansey and such. Hydro Pump is here to revenge kill healthier Pokemon that would otherwise live a Scald. The 80% accuracy is annoying, but the damage is great. One of the more important Pokemon it hits is Tornadus. Icy Wind is here because it lets Keldeo h it the Latis and drop their speed to let another teammate deal with them or outspeed if they too hold scarves. Although I already have a scarf, and HP Ice may seem like a better option, the utility Icy Wind brings outweighs the insignificant amount of 5 base power difference.

A Being Made of Magic and Red Dreams

"Yeah, I'm insane to begin with."
魔法と紅夢からなる存在 (Starmie) @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
I was tempted to use the utility set because it would have given me a reliable status absorber, but I just enjoy the raw firepower that the offensive set offers. Starmie is a crucial member of the team, possessing Rapid Spin, because this team absolutely despises hazards with all the switching that is done. Also theres a Volcarona so you know, that helps there. Life Orb is used to let Starmie deal massive damage because otherwise, base 100 isn't too much. For it's ability, Analytic is used. While to the newer player this seems pointless on a fast Pokemon like Starmie, but Starmie forces a lot of switches with is phenomenal coverage, allowing it to get KOs it wouldn't have gotten otherwise. The EVs are there to outspeed mons like Gengar and Serperior while maintaining a high damage output. The IVs are actually there to both minimize damage from the likes of confusion and Foul Play, but also to minimize Life Orb recoil, increasing Starmie's longevity as the Life Orb recoil will gradually wear on Starmie and is very noticeable.

Rapid Spin is why Starmie is here in the first place. As I mentioned earlier, this team really despises any sort of hazard thrown at it. Rapid Spin works really well considering how many switches Starmie forces, giving it a free spin. Hydro Pump is here because a lot of the mons on this team like Grounds being removed, and this is one form of doing that. It's Starmie's most powerful STAB and can hit things like Clefable really hard, especially after an Analytic boost. Thunderbolt is here instead of something like Psychic because I don't really need to hit Venusaur since it's not a problem at all. Thunderbolt hits common water switch ins like Manaphy and Slowbro so yay (I like me my dead waters). Ice Beam is here because it lets Starmie hit Dragons and Grass-types like Serperior and Celebi. Though it may not seem needed because of the BoltBeam coverage on Manectric, Starmie appreciates having it itself because it can catch common switch ins.

Old Team Members

Colorful Rainbow Gatekeeper

"I heard shrine maidens are the ones you're allowed to eat."
色鮮やかに虹色な門番 (Latias) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish

The Sickness in Everyone's Heart

"Now, sleep with this trauma that will leave you sleepless!"
みんなの心の病み (Ferrothorn) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Spikes

Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz

月の頭脳 (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

伝統の幻想ブン屋 (Tornadus-Therian) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Knock Off

語られる怪力乱神 (Keldeo) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

魔法と紅夢からなる存在 (Starmie) @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Threats
This thing is NOT fun to deal with at all. Nothing can safely switch into it without losing about half. Your best bet is to play very carefully as to not get into a situation where something is going to die everytime it comes in. Luckily, it doesn't have any reliable recovery and it's not as common anymore so it can be worn down quite easily with Manetric/Lando/Torn.
Surpisingly enough, opposing Volcarona are a threat to this team. Keldeo can outspeed at +1, but actually only does about 1/3 of its health. Not to mention, Keldeo also takes about 2/3 from an unboosted Giga Drain and will usually get KO'd at +1. Similarly to Gardevoir though, the only viable set doesn't run Roost and nothing else takes much from Giga Drain, so it's not hard to wear down. Tornadus works pretty well against this as well. It's also not that hard from preventing this thing from getting set-up when you apply enough pressure.

This ones not TOO bad as it only becomes annoying when it gets a few Calm Minds under its belt. Volcarona can check non Thunder Wave variants nicely and you can put a lot of pressure on it via Landorus/Tornadus. It's more annoying than anything, but I'm still listing it here anyways.

Fluffy cloud is fluffy. Similar to Gardevoir, it's not as used anymore, but I just don't like facing it. Volcarona can actually check it pretty well, but the problem is it can't kill it either and if Altaria has EQ, it can just use that to avoid Flame Body. It does have to watch out for Hurricanes and HP Ices from Tornadus and Manectric, not to mention Ice Beams from Starmie.

... Electric types like these aren't too terrible to deal with, they're just really annoying. They require very careful playing because of the very common HP Ice, making Landorus not always the safest option. However similarly to most of the threats listed, it can be dealt with by simply weakening it down to the point where Keldeo or Volcarona can pick it off.

Conclusion
Thank you guys for reading/rating! I wanna start this off by thanking literally everyone in the RMT Room. You guys are fabulous. Stay that way plz :]. I would also like to thank Mr. Perry (Mr. Birdceus?) in particular for looking at this team for me. Regarding the team, I tried to make it as fun for me to play as possible, so if there's an obvious mon that should be used, it's probably not here because I don't find it fun, I'm tired of using it or I'd just rather not for one reason or another. I personally think it turned out to be favorite team to play yet. I love VoltTurn ^.^ Feel free to use it! If you really really REALLY (did I say really?) hate Mega-Scizor, this just might be the team for you :3 Until next time~ <3

Last edited:
Hey! I like the look of the team, I like pretty mons myself [:

You are right in your threatlist to say that you are extremely weak to Fairy types like Mega Gardevoir and Clefable, as well as things like Latios, which you don't take Draco Meteor from very well. My first change would be to replace Tornadus-T with Choice Scarf Jirachi. This gives you a check to all these offensive fairy types, as well as provide Healing Wish support for Volcarona, and form a Volt-Turn core with Landorus-T + Mega Manectric to bring Volcarona in safely. Choice Scarf Jirachi also works very well as an offensive glue, letting you check Torn-T, Weavile, Latis, etc.

With this change, I would also recommend you try Roost+Defog Latios over Starmie. Volcarona being 4x weak to SR means that I don't want to be potentially spinblocked and be unable to get hazards off the field. Defog works better than Rapid Spin in this regard, especially considering you do not have Spikes, and SR takes only one turn to set up. I prefer Roost, as opposed to a coverage move, as your team needs a check to Keldeo, and Mega Manectric alone does not handle it well enough. Roost Latios lets you check all the Electric types that your team is extremely weak to, and lets your team handle them without having to play 50-50s to get Landorus-T in safely. (Landorus-T also doesn't check them as you don't outspeed, but just replacing Starmie with Latios would help with this.) I understand that you replaced Starmie in an attempt to keep hazard pressure, but this Pokemon only compounds an Electric weakness on your team, which I think is worse in the long run.

Next, some moveset changes, assuming you are still following the changes I've suggested. I would change Keldeo's set, now that you have Choice Scarf Jirachi, to Choice Specs, with Hidden Power Electric. This lets you check Azumarill, as replacing Starmie loses your electric coverage against water types. It also deters opposing Starmie from switching in freely to check Keldeo.

Next, I would change Landorus-T's item to Rocky Helmet, as it lets you wear down opposing Talonflame that much quicker so that you can clean up with Volcarona. It also makes up for how passive it is on this team. 28 SpD on Lando-T lets you live LO Draco from Latios from full, so you can try that, it's a small nitpick at the EVs.

Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz

月の頭脳 (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 28 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

語られる怪力乱神 (Keldeo) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

Still looks pretty good imo. [: Hope these small changes helps your team!

CT room > RMT room btw hehe

Last edited:
Hey! I like the look of the team, I like pretty mons myself [:

You are right in your threatlist to say that you are extremely weak to Fairy types like Mega Gardevoir and Clefable, as well as things like Latios, which you don't take Draco Meteor from very well. My first change would be to replace Tornadus-T with Choice Scarf Jirachi. This gives you a check to all these offensive fairy types, as well as provide Healing Wish support for Volcarona, and form a Volt-Turn core with Landorus-T + Mega Manectric to bring Volcarona in safely. Choice Scarf Jirachi also works very well as an offensive glue, letting you check Torn-T, Weavile, Latis, etc.

With this change, I would also recommend you try Roost+Defog Latios over Starmie. Volcarona being 4x weak to SR means that I don't want to be potentially spinblocked and be unable to get hazards off the field. Defog works better than Rapid Spin in this regard, especially considering you do not have Spikes, and SR takes only one turn to set up. I prefer Roost, as opposed to a coverage move, as your team needs a check to Keldeo, and Mega Manectric alone does not handle it well enough. Roost Latios lets you check all the Electric types that your team is extremely weak to, and lets your team handle them without having to play 50-50s to get Landorus-T in safely. (Landorus-T also doesn't check them as you don't outspeed, but just replacing Starmie with Latios would help with this.) I understand that you replaced Starmie in an attempt to keep hazard pressure, but this Pokemon only compounds an Electric weakness on your team, which I think is worse in the long run.

Next, some moveset changes, assuming you are still following the changes I've suggested. I would change Keldeo's set, now that you have Choice Scarf Jirachi, to Choice Specs, with Hidden Power Electric. This lets you check Azumarill, as replacing Starmie loses your electric coverage against water types. It also deters opposing Starmie from switching in freely to check Keldeo.

Next, I would change Landorus-T's item to Rocky Helmet, as it lets you wear down opposing Talonflame that much quicker so that you can clean up with Volcarona. It also makes up for how passive it is on this team. 28 SpD on Lando-T lets you live LO Draco from Latios from full, so you can try that, it's a small nitpick at the EVs.

Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz

月の頭脳 (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 28 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

語られる怪力乱神 (Keldeo) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

Still looks pretty good imo. [: Hope these small changes helps your team!

CT room > RMT room btw hehe
Hey thanks for the rate! I actually was considering Choice Specs on Keldeo with HP Electric because I found that it was fast enough most of the time. I really only had it for opposing scarves that Manectric couldn't deal with, but I'll definitely do it if I decide on Jirachi. I like the new Landorus EV spread. I've never actually seen that before. Thanks for showing me it :3. Personally, I would like to keep the Leftovers on Landorus because I find myself needing that extra little bit of health. It's kinda like Passho vs Lum on Volcarona to me, where I really want to run both, but just can't afford to lol. As for the bigger changes of Latios and Jirachi, I'll have to do a bit of testing on that because I really like Tornadus on the team right now. (I'll probably still change it anyways lol). And yeah, I do see what you mean about Latios being better for this team over Starmie because sometimes the Volt-Turn thing is enough to chip them down to the right range for Volcarona.

I'll let you know if I make the changes after I test a little bit.

Also... RMT Room > CT Room ;-; (Fight me rarr).

EDIT: Yeah, I'll be making all the changes you suggested except for Rocky Helmet>Leftovers. I also kept Icy Wind on Keldeo because I felt that I didn't need HP Electric too badly. I also decided to put Trick on Jirachi over Heart Stamp to deal with opposing set up sweepers easier (like Volcarona and Suicune).
I would make the changes on the actual post, but I don't really wanna change the whole theme of the post itself lol. As a competitive team, the changes made here are much better.

Last edited:
idk i'd rather keep helmet lando and scarf rachi bc mega lopunny causes you some issues and you can put more pressure on it with those changes. In addition HP Electric keldeo helps you if regular gyara wants to be cheeky and dd in your face before mega evolving, just me though. They're pretty minor changes so it isn't a huge deal. that lando spread is becoming standard too
also CTTAKEOVER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)