Wonkymons XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sheer Force Victini: Sheer Force doesn't negate self-stat-downs, so no, you don't have Perfectly Ultimate V-Create Of Hyperdoom. It does get Bolt Strike and Blue Flare, but even with the Sheer Force boost they're still weaker than V-Create.

Tinted Lens Chandelure pls, good luck switching into that fire blast. Hustle Flareon also has a higher attack stat than even Raticate.

252+ Atk Choice Band Hustle Flareon Flare Blitz vs. 80 HP / 0 Def Manaphy in Sun: 363-427 (100.5 - 118.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

lul

Poliwrath stands out to me as a regenerator, as water/fighting is a great type and it has very solid 90/95/90 bulk.

Last edited:
Some things that stand out to me:

Dialga with Rest and Shed Skin is pretty fearsome. It's very possible to set up a bulky sweep with just a few Bulk Ups.

Florges with Thick Fat increases its general bulk. Nice to see Florges with an actual ability for once.

Gigalith is very good as either bulkier with Intimidate or an offensive anti-sticky web tank with Defiant.

Gliscor gets dealt a very good hand with Magic Guard, Thick Fat, and Regenerator. All topical.

Rayquaza gets Sturdy, so it can run a psuedo-Dragonite set with Dragon Dance and Weakness Policy. It'll take a lot more damage, but it also gets Extreme speed to beat any priority killer, especially Sucker Punchers.

Wobbuffet gets Hustle and Competitive. That's good stuff, man.

Some things that look interesting to me:
Sand Stream Relicanth. Slap on an assault vest and you're golden.
Regenerator Scizor. U-turn = Momentum and health.
Sheer Force Volcarona. Bug Buzz and Fire Blast are both boosted.
Srappy Avalugg. Scrappy Rapid Spin
Sturdy Barbaracle guarantees a smash, if only it got aqua jet.
I'll add more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)