who would win in a pokemon battle biden or trump

Trump has Gumshoos, obviously.

Biden? Depends on what Pokemon he would have.

I truly despise Trump (or any Republican). Biden... Well, he's got one quality, and that's that he's not Trump. Not left-wing enough. But I'd still cheer for Biden, because everything is better than Gumshoos.

Let's just give Biden a legendary that can beat the fuck out of Gumshoos. This berry addict should do the trick. Celebi will destroy Gumshoos, OHKO Leaf Storm. And to claim victory, Celebi will eat berries and get high.

c41aa5b8487a2b86096d17f0c2fff755.gif

Last edited:

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not convinced Trump is capable of giving coherent comands to his Pokemon. He could have an Arceus and still lose to Biden because Trump would somehow get into an argument with Arceus about how epic of a move Perish Song song is, and that he totally should double down on it instead of switching out.

Oh and also, Trump might give Covid-19 to his Pokemon. Since these are anime rules, I'm imagining that covid-19 will manifest itself as a toxic frothing ooze that immeditly toxics your partner Pokemon.

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i think trump would win because he would have a stronger bond with his mons.. biden would just use rental mons but trump has had his drowzee -> hypno since the ripe young age of 54

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)