what were you up to 7 years ago?

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Man I forget how young I really am sometimes.

7 years ago
-about to turn 10
-short for my age
-weak as well
-read a lot
-learned more on my own
-just got my first video game system a few years ago, played no more than 30 mins a day
-not incredibly socially awkward
-no idea what music really was, thought real songs had to have words
-no idea about the internet, used it but really didn't comprehend it

Now:
-about to turn 17
-finally average hight
-pretty strong now too
-procrastinate all the time (right now), hardly read or learn for fun anymore (gonna try and change this)
-play video games whenever, see above
-not socially awkward (this missed those shaky middle school years when I was even shorter and weaker comparatively, and was very socially awkward)
-registered band geek
-I'm here

7 years ago:
I was 14, leaving freshman year of hs and starting sophomore year
-Was incredibly shy, but i had a great group of friends. Every day before school, we'd meet at this one friend's locker and hang out there, and we'd have lunch together, as well
-on weekends, i'd go to the movies or go shopping with my friends, or else we'd all study together if we had a big test coming up. We were the nerds.
-had no idea how to talk to boys
-insisted on wearing makeup and heels to school every day
-Got mostly straight A's
-wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with my life, but I knew it would be something in the sciences
-was first chair clarinet in my hs band and regularly made districts and all-states
-played piano and even composed a few songs
-got along very well with all my teachers
-just starting to outwardly rebel against my Christian upbringing by refusing to go to church, even though I had actually stopped believing years earlier

now:
-Still incredibly shy, only keep in touch with a few of my old hs friends, but managed to make a great group of friends in college and even meet a few cool new people on here.
-On the weekends, I sometimes go to parties, but sometimes I just stay in and study. I'm still one of the nerds.
-I still have no idea how to talk to boys irl, but I somehow managed to get myself a boyfriend... dunno why he's still with me, but I'm happy anyway
-I still insist on dressing nicely for everything, but at least I'm sensible enough not to wear heels everywhere now. I only wear them on special occasions or when I don't have to walk very far.
-Still get mostly A's.
-I've been aiming to be a doctor throughout my college career, and hopefully I'll become a great neurologist some day. Oliver Sachs is my idol! Lately, though, I've also considered teaching, because I've been tutoring inner-city kids in math for the past four years and loving it. So perhaps I'll go that route! Who knows? At least I have my career narrowed down to two paths though, so it's a bit less broad than it was 7 years ago...
-I don't really play my instruments as much anymore, but I hope to pick them up again when I go back home for Winter break. I have, however, picked up another creative hobby that I enjoy a lot when I have time for it, and that is drawing pokemon for you guys!
-I still sometimes go back to say hi to my old hs teachers, and I'm on a friendly basis with my professors, too. It's really good to get to know profs, because you can learn even more about their fields of interest by talking to them, and it opens a lot of doors. And they're such nice, interesting people. Idk, I guess the fact that I've had so many great teachers throughout my life is another thing that kinda makes me want to teach. We'll see.
-I am now an atheist, out and proud! I try not to be too obnoxious about it most of the time, but sometimes I can't help myself because it's just too much fun posting a video on Facebook and sparking a huge argument with Deck Knight :P

So basically, not much has changed, but I'd like to think I've come out of my shell at least a little bit!

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well let's see..

7 years ago:

• I was 17 years old.
  • I was just finishing up high school.
  • I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life.
  • I had a small, eclectic group of close friends and a slightly larger group of friendly acquaintances.
  • Listened to a lot of rap such as Biggie (Duh), Sage Francis, Jurassic 5.
  • Played a lot of fighters such as Def Jam: Fight for NY, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Soul Calibur 2.
  • Recently single.

Today:

• I'm 24 years old.
  • I'm an accountant at a school for people with disabilities.
  • I want to be an accountant and trade stocks/commodities on the side.
  • I have a slightly larger, eclectic group of close friends and a still slightly larger group of friendly acquaintances.
  • Listen to a lot of rap such as Biggie (Duh), Childish Gambino, OFWGKTA.
  • Play pretty much CoD and random fighters like MVC3.
  • Recently single, party a lot.

The more things change.. the more they stay the same.

7 years ago:
Was 9 years old
just finished grade 4
Cancer free for about a year
Wore a spinal brace
Not many friends
Loved Pokemon hardcore
Tried really hard at school, really good at maths
Thought girls were weird

Now:
Am 16 and finished year 11
Still cancer free
Don't have to wear the brace any more
Have even less friends
Play Pokemon only very sporadically
Basically sit around all day doing nothing, don't have any hobbies
Still quite intelligent but I just don't care
Have no future aspirations, pretty depressed
Gave up trying to get a girlfriend at the end of year 9

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well jesus isnt this a great thread.

7 years ago, in December 2004
-13 years old, grade 8
-joined smogon from TAFOP/tvsian forums
-was the youngest smogon moderator
-thought i was a really big deal
-had a girlfriend but was too scared to kiss her
-would have listed the smashing pumpkins and broken social scene as my favourite bands
-best internet friends included warthog, VIL, icicle_knight, bulblax, Roy
-had long jew-curls (even though im not jewish)
-was 5'7
-canada had never won a world cup of pokemon
-played pokemon way in the closet
-would never dream of meeting anyone from this site
-would never dream of drinking or doing drugs

Today, December 2011
-20 years old, third year of uni
-smogon still the only internet community i partake in
-still relatively young compared to some people here - that's freaky
-still think im a really big deal
-have a new girlfriend and love kissing her
-would list modest mouse and radiohead as favourite bands (but bss and the pumpkins are still awesome <3)
-best internet friends include iconic, philip7086, g80, shiv, aeolus
-no longer rock the jew curls, although im tempted at times
-only managed to grow 2 inches in 7 years - currently 5'9
-canada has STILL never won a world cup of pokemon :( :(
-play pokemon openly everywhere - now a lot of my friends play it
-met a bunch of you at smocon toronto!
-drink way more than is healthy and smoke weed on ocassion

Seven Years Ago I was...

- In 2nd semester 5th grade / 1st semester 6th grade
- Was obsessed with Pokemon and Pro Wrestling
- I was a noob at Pokemon
- I wasn't FAT!!!!!!!!
- I was the fakest kid around, making up practically everything about my life outside of my interests
- I listened to whatever was on top 40 radio.

Now:
- I am still obsessed with Pokemon and Pro Wrestling, but my love for music has replaced both for the most part.
- I attended WrestleMania 27
- I am a senior in high school
- I have gained noticeably amount of weight since grade/middle school.
- I am currently a lead singer with my guitar playing friend in a band, we're known as Dead Reckoning and at the moment just do covers of trad. metal, thrash, death, black, and the typical Led Zeppelin and UFO.
- I have a social life
- I have a gym membership at Lifetime Fitness
- I should be doing my study guides for finals!

I don't really remember what I did on Friday much less 7 years ago...

Congratulations to Smogon and to those people who work endlessly to make this site run smoothly!

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
7 years ago (18-19):
-I had given up playing Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and anything dorky
-This was to become "cool" to fill my role as captain of the Wrestling Team
-Was pretty much forced to Captain the Judo team too though I suck at Judo and it was a PITA
-College apps lol
-Wanted to get away from the parents...
-Had never lived outside my state
-I got my Driver's License
-I speak chotto Japanese lol
-Had gone out with a bunch of different girls, but was still a virgin.

Now (25):
-I'm an ALUMN'D moderator of a Pokemon forum lol
-I teach people how to play Pokemon
-I'm ALUMN'D for all the stuff I've written about Pokemon
-Retired from wrestling
-Grad School apps lol
-Can't wait to go see my parents (x-mas) lol
-I just got my Japanese Driver's License yesterday, I'm so F'n happy!!!!!
-I've lived near Los Angelas & San Fran, (these mainland cities feel like living in a foreign country)
-I've lived in London, and many different cities in Japan.
-俺は十分に日本語の実力を身に付いた.っていうか、日本語がなきゃ、もう考える事さえ辛いんだ。(I've gotten pretty damn good at Japanese. Heck, I can't even think without Japanese)
-I also wrote a Japanese section for my favorite Pokemon site. lol
-I travel to Tokyo on many weekends to go stay my girlfriend's place (dat s**), paying for these tickets with the salary I earn with my JOB.
-Said girlfriend speaks no English lol
-Still dunno what I want to do in the long run. I want to learn Chinese as a grad student.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In 2004:
-5th grade, age 11
-I was the smartest kid in elementary school, to the point where I wrote up my own spelling tests and stuff because I could read better than most high school graduates
-I had an assigned seat in the corner of the class room where I couldn't disturb the other kids because I was so bored and fidgety.
-Really annoying, not afraid to say what was on my mind
-Loved soccer, since it was a way for me to get rid of all my energy
-Thought Pokemon was gay
-I detested anything and everything girly
-Didn't listen to music that much, but when I did, I listened to those "NOW That's What I Call Music" compilations on my portable CD player
-Played a ton of crappy third-party video games and thought they were the best thing ever

In 2011:
-High school senior, age 18
-Still pretty smart, but because of the horrible habits I picked up in elementary school, I never put any effort into school.
-I'm more normal now, as I've learned to focus my energy into being funny rather than being annoying
-I'm horribly afraid of saying something stupid/unintentionally offensive (such as saying "Your mom" to someone whose mother is actually dead. I hate thst feeling so much), so I generally keep my mouth shut. The reason why I don't have 1,000+ posts is because I think 3/4 of the things I go to post are incredibly retarded or breaking a rule in some way, so I delete them.
-Still played soccer almost every year up until my last season in high school soccer as a senior, which ended in October
-I love to play Pokemon now, as it is a strategy game that is fast-paced but still allows me to take my time and relax.
-MLP:FiM is awesome
-Now I'm into metal more than I am Top 40 songs, but still like them.
-Outside of Pokemon, I only play BF3 and MW3 and Skyrim, and avoid anything not part of a big name series like the plague

- 10 years old
- still getting over little brother's death, blaming myself, etc.
- was very depressed because of ^
- had huge anger issues, tried to kill my best friend once
- didn't listen to music
- everyone hated me and I hated them back
- had vowed to never play pokemon again (my little brother drowned in a pool while I was catching Groudon)

- 17 years young
- not over bro's death but living life again. I still wish I was more observant but what can you do
- not too depressed anymore
- anger issues 100% gone, can't remember the last time I even raised my voice
- listen to everything but mostly jazz and dub step (i know, what a combination!)
- I still hate everyone, but most people like me now I think
- constantly vowing to never play pokemon again for various reasons, never succeeding

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
7 Years ago
- 11 years old
- grade 6 elementary
- questionable English
- average marks in school except math due to ^
- despised English class with a passion
- quiet, shy, and timid
- didn't know what the word "sex" meant
- Canadian winter sucked
- Charizard was a beast

Now
- 18 years old
- college freshman
- excellent grasp of English language
- going into exams with 4.0 in everything except Bio :(
- still hate English class with a passion
- much better marks
- loud, outgoing, and bombastic
- perverted as fuck
- Canadian winter still sucks
- Charizard is borderline RU

Conclusion:

I should be studying for my exams tomorrow.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
well jesus isnt this a great thread.
Yes, yes it is.

7 years ago:
-was 14
-in love with Pokemon
-still had a heavy African accent
-knew perfect french and spoke 4 different languages
-was fascinated with love
-started to hate school, but wasn't at the point where my grades were shit. i was only beginning to hate school
-went to church every week. I was heavily involved with my church actually, went more than once a week usually
-girls ;), but they sadly did not seem to notice me :( or have any interest in me.
-confidence with girls was in the crapper
-i hesitated to tell people that my name was JESUS and i insisted that they call me Joseph[middle name] instead
-would never dream of drinking or doing drugs, i even hated cursing
-i wanted to be a singer or actor, nothing else would do, NOTHING ELSE.
-i would soon start putting on weight............a lot of weight
-went to the library all the time for some reason
-it wasn't easy for me to make friends. i had friends but i was still getting used to the whole Africa to America cultural differences etc etc, this made some things hard for me.
-i had my first and only bully, he was from mexico, about 6 feet tall and i would say around 260 pounds. there's a funny story as to why he was my first and ONLY bully EVER.

TODAY:
-21 years old
-i do not play as much anymore but i still love pokemon.
-i still have a heavy African accent but have developed and mastered my American accent, which one you hear depends where you're from
-my french is shit and i'm not even confident in saying that i speak 3 languages. Guess that is what happens when you decide you're only going to speak English, at least that choice helped in me developing an outstanding american accent.
-I am still fascinated with love. This might explain why, it doesnt matter if i'm fat or skinny, Average body or really nice body and i'm getting a lot of attention from the opposite sex, i'll always be a 1 girl type of guy, or why its so hard for me to have sex without some sort of connection between the girl and I, its like i have to feel something for her.
-I'm starting to like school again and my grades are getting back to what they usually were like when i liked school, lowest grade i got after exams was a B in Philosophy 115.
-i barely go to church now but i'm still a religious person.
-I notice girls even more now and they notice me as well and show interest now.......now. all because i dropped a few pounds[hrrmmm] and have a body they typically lust after, man, fuck bitches yo[just kidding ladies, i have no bitterness or anything like that towards girls].
-even though things have changed dramatically, my confidence with girls is still only slightly better to be honest. i'm still really getting used to the attention
-now i don't care as much about telling people my name is Jesus and a lot of people call me Jesus over Joseph. eh
-i'm more relaxed now on the subject of drugs and alcohol and cursing
-I've dropped the weight i put on and i'm working on the body I've always wanted, its not easy but like everything, i'm taking it one step at a time.
-i still want to be a singer or actor but i'm working on getting my education out of the way first. I've also come to realize and accept that i would actually be happy in my chosen field should the whole big shot actor/rockstar thing not work out. That was one of the deciding factors, why i want to first get my degree out of they way.
-whats a library?
-now i make friends easily, i don't even have to do anything

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
darkie idk what's cuter: your face or your moustachio~

2004 : floppy hats were in?

i was so cool

Erhmm let's see

-15 years old
-Agnostic
-I think I played pokemon in my GBA, only casual
-Thin
-Virgin
-Kinda tall
-Hothead, I was easy to rage
-Played soccer A LOT with my neighbours
-Lazy as fuck in highschool, still always got high notes, it was that easy :/
-Had tons of friends
-Played more outside than inside, almost never touched the pc
-Lived in Formosa (my natal province)
-Used to draw a lot, loved anime and that stuff
-Musical taste was something like: Linking Park, Korn, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Nirvana, Green Day, Nightwish
-Didn't have any plan for my life, I just enjoyed every day
-Spoke english decently

Now:
-22 years old
-Agnostic
-Retired from competitive pokemon after playing it for 3 years (still play in my DS tho)
-Still thin
-The opposite of virgin
-Tall as fuck
-I don't give a single fuck about anything anymore, also my lexicon improved a lot, so I can simply destroy people with words
-Don't practice sports anymore :(
-Not as lazy in the University, decent results
-Have a very selected group of friends (5 very good friends, kinda like 3-4 friends)
-Play more team fortress than going outside T_T (all my friends are in Formosa)
-Living on Cordoba (studying there)
-Studying Graphic Design
-Improved my english greatly, I can understand what people are speaking now, and even think in full english, still, have tons of faults, kinda hard to master a language that you have never studied, learned it from playing games :U, funny, because I started learning playing Pokemon Red when I was 8
-Trying to start drawing again, don't like anime that much, haven't watched something since Gurren Lagann, also like american comics, books and kids shows more now, watch things like Adventure Time, and re-watching Sponge Bob sometimes, or I spend my free time watching random clips on youtube from Invader Zim to Ren and Stimpy, and even My Little Pony even if I don't watch that show, watching random clips can be fun
-Read books now, Tolkien specially
-Also trying to start playing guitar again
-Music taste improved, listen from Classical to Thrash Metal (max), favorite bands are Led Zeppelin and Megadeth, and love J.S.Bach (and hate nu metal now <-<)
-Writing a script for a web-comic that a friend is doing (this is where the clips help, I came up with tons of ideas), she's studying to be an animator, or something like that

that's all I guess, random toasty :toast:

seven years ago:
-I finished my first year of primary school
-I played for my first time a pokemon game, sapphire
-I didn't have glasses
-I had light blond hair
-I didn't understand nothing about hot things
-I saw Blaziken vs Charizard the first time the episode was trasmitted
-I was sad when team rocket didn't catch pikachu
-I never heard aboput competitive pokemon
-I completely didn't understand if you said me "if you beat blaziken you get 3 attack evs
-I didn't know internet and this site
-I played pokemon whit a big passion
-I saw Blaziken and i fell in love for him

Now, seven yearsvare passed by, the people grow up, the passion change, the hobbies and the interests are not the same of when you were 6 years old. I think every child has played pokemon in his childhood, but if you say to thet child when he is 14-15 and you ask him: -hi, what you think about pokemon? his answer probably will be this: pokemon? what a fuck, it is a thing for stupid children that can't grow up and still imagine a world with stupid monsters that say: come on pikachu, use thunderbolt!!, i'm a true boy, I can't waste my time for these things, I must concentrate on girls, sex, the school is something stupid, pokemon is a shit!-
now, the 90% of "children" that 7 years ago passed their days watching stupid monster saying: come on pikachu! use thunderbolt and playing ruby-sapphire- leaf green and fire red but also gold-silver-crystal. some people are kidding me because i play pokemon or because i still cry when i heard pikachu's goodbye, but they can't remember that 7 years ago they were do the same. Sometimes kids of 14-15 doesn't have respect for their own childhood, they don't want remember what they did years ago, and it is so bad for me, but...i think that one of the most important things in a boy/girl isn't how many times you had sex, or how many times you smoked a cigarette, but is to keep alive the child that lives in the heart of each of us, following what our soul tell us to do, without give too consideration to what other people said.
So, after all these years..
-i'm doing the first year of High school
-i play pokemon black
-i have glasses
-i still have blond hair (thanks god)
-i understand SO much about hot-things
-i watch pokemon black episodes -.-" but i still watch blaziken vs charizard on youtube
-if team rocket doesn't catch pikachu is because they're pathetics
-i play competitive pokemon
-i understand if you say me: +2 LO EQ of garchomp does about 110-12% to 252/0 blissey (i don't know if it is exact)
-i joined this site and i like it so much
and..
I still play pokemon and love blaziken with a passion BIGGER that 7 years ago and I don't feel eshamed of it, but if I play pokemon when i'm 14 years old is because I love this game and i prefere to be considerate a stupid child than something that I am NOT! and if you say me: -wow, you still play pokemon, haa you are just pathetic-
i can answer: -you know...if you feel yourself adult because you're 14 years old and smoke and drink alchool, you are free to feel yourself in this way, but if I feel me like a kid of 14 years is because i prefer to be myself, and...still I play pokemon? yes, and I'M PROUD OF IT!!!

EDIT: i'm italian, sorry for my bad english guys

7 years ago I:
- was 14 and in 8th grade
- was enjoying my first year in marching band
- was trying to ignore all the idiots in my class
- was playing Leaf Green and Colosseum a lot
- had no idea what EVs, IVs, etc. were and didn't think anyone cared about competitive Pokemon
- was playing a lot of other videogames like Mario Kart Double Dash, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, and Monster Rancher 4

Now I:
- am 21 and in Chemical Engineering in college
- am taking finals
- am still playing Pokemon
- rarely play any games that aren't for the computer or DS
- have still never been drunk in my life

7 years ago:
- played a fuckton of this old computer FPS called wolfenstein enemy territory
- literally did not know how to find out my grades
- did not think about (worry about) life at any point in the future
- had not thought about pokemon since stickers and trading cards were cool in 3rd grade
- really wanted to go to harvard because my parents are asian
- thought most people who wanted to meet on the internet were pedophiles

now:
- play a lot of starcraft but not too much. it's pretty zen.
- check my school's grade site compulsively after finals
- constantly freak the fuck out about career choices and post-college path
- don't really think about pokemon anymore but surprisingly i still know speed tiers and movesets
- would NOT go to harvard if given the chance
- realized that no one on the internet cares about what you are posting unless you are someone really damn special

and much more that don't have counterparts in each time period

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
-i had my first and only bully, he was from mexico, about 6 feet tall and i would say around 260 pounds. there's a funny story as to why he was my first and ONLY bully EVER.
crazy

7 years ago:
-10/11 years old.
-Used to be bullied until I fought back one time busting this kids tooth...and i started to like the feeling of bullying and started bullying others.
-Fat mexican kid from with the xxxl scarface/dj screw/houston/713/htown/screwston print shirts dickies and nikes on. *Also I used to wear snapbacks since back then not like this fucking posers. fucking disgusting.*
-My life was pretty much going downhill I wasn't the best son and went to a correctional facility in the 7th grade.
-Was following my older brother's footsteps and wanted to be a dealer like him
-Pokemon was one of my secret hobbies, aside from computers.
-Surprisingly I got girls back then...I looked more like 15 years old when I was 11.
-Had a ponytail when I didn't have braids.
-Used to bang DJ Screw every fucking day in my apartment I lived in and my neighboors enjoyed it. Chopped and screwed music was all I listened to.
-Used to live in a very crowded apartment in the Bellaire area of houston, mostly the dirty side of houston.
-Touched my first pair of girl boobs
- Little did I know Smogon was gonna change my lifestyle, and I can say Smogon kept me out of trouble or worst.

Now:

-18 years old.
-Dress very differently. I don't use snapbacks. I don't wear oversized shirts but I do pants a little bigger. I don't dress preppy shit either hollister and all that shit but I have an obsession of fit v-neck shirts. Air Force I strictly and occsionally chucks and jordans.
-My brother eventually got locked up a few years after I found smogon and is now out living happy with a family and I also live with him.
-Life is completely different now.
-I'm into computers a lot. I find it easy to fix viruses and picking computers apart is also one of my passtimes.
-Finished High school and proved myself being the first of my family (in generations) to graduate.
-Girls are still there, but I've started dating some white girls.
-I've been doing an MMA now after all the fighting I did, and suprisingly it's going well. I'd like to debut next year or later. I fell in love with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- I still BANG SCREW

A lot more shit but i forgot

Aww I just saw this thread, I'm about to go to work.. I'll post definitely! I like reading kind of stuff.

7 years ago:
-Had Pokemon cards, watched the show, couldn't get the games
-Didn't have any video games at all
-Loved playing soccer in school
-Didn't do much of anything outside of watching sports with my father
-Didn't listen to rap
-Got strait A's in school and was in all the gifted classes
-Dressed like the biggest nerd with the longest socks and shortest shorts

Now (16):
-Love Pokemon and get on Pokemon Online everyday of my life
-Play PC games such as LoL and own Wii, DSi, N64 <3
-Gained a lot of weight, dat freshman year
-Despise watching sports and my father
-Listen to rap music everyday of my life
-Currently flunking 3 classes
-Still haven't had a girlfriend, don't understand high school relationships
- dress like a wanksta but don't act like one
happiest year of my life to date, God damn I love being 16

7 years ago:
-Age 16
-Annoying teenage girl
-Occasionally played Pokemon Gold, being the only Pokemon game I owned (besides Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2).
-Dressed horribly
-Had hair down to my lower back
-Liked a lot of anime, but I think around that time I grew out of it.
-Was into drawing a lot, but same with anime just something I got bored of.
-Really into marching band, played the trumpet and was pretty good at it.
-Favorite bands back then were MCR, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, etc. etc.
-Single, had silly crushes, virgin, blah blah blah.
-Had my first job at a plant nursery, worked 40 hours a week in the summer, sucked balls.
-Pretty set on being a professional trumpet player.

Now:
-23 years old.
-Pretty normal in comparison.
-Still plays Pokemon, mostly to RNG.
-Dresses alright for not having many clothes or outfits.
-Has short, pixie hair (actually going to grow it back out!)
-Likes some anime, (currently watching Gurren Lagann) :)
-Back into drawing, now with PS and my tablet.
-Quit band after my first year of college, sold my nice trumpet, still have my old (but playable) crappy one.
-Favorite bands now are Depeche Mode, Fever Ray, Phantom Vision.
-Married!
-Work at a bakery/deli in a grocery store, hopefully just temporary.
-Going to go back to college (hopefully) for an art degree, or just go to art school.

In some ways I feel like I've regressed but in other ways I feel like I've really changed for the better. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)