What are you reading? (Comics/Manga)

Hey guys. I've been getting back into reading comics and I want to know what you're reading I guess. Right now I'm reading Monster, it's pretty good but there are certain things that I'm not too big on. After that I'm gonna start reading Shaman King because I never finished it when I was a kid, and then it's onto One Piece for the same reason, also my brother won't stop nagging me, but I did love the series back then.

So yeah. What ARE you reading? Or what have you read? I'd love to find some more comics to read.

SGT Frog would be my all time favourite manga, although I stopped reading them.
There isn't really a story, more like sketches or skits (much like Dr Slump if you've heard about it) where the action revolves around a group of comical alien frogs that get stranded on Earth and subsequently befriend a family.

Sounds cheesy and perhaps 'cute' but NO. The manga puts a heavy emphasis on giant robot references and subtle sexual references (sometimes not, cough cleavage cough) I'd definitely check it out, first few chapters at least

Ahaha you don't have to sell me on Sgt. Frog! :D

I've read/watched it before and I absolutely loved it. I got into the series with the movie which was a little strange I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)