Announcements [VOTE NOW] The Well #84 - Easier AND faster than the Speaker Of The House [VOTE NOW]

well 84 resident

• BP

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Fancy1

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 1LDK

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • TehTayTeh

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • BestDartrix

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • skrimps

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • a fairy

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
this is still the same series from the summer. please give feedback on improving the well if you want bc it could use some improvement. nominate someone for voting now.

keep in mind:
- you will have 3 days to tag ONE user you want to see thrown into the well
- you will have 2 days to vote, after which i shall decide the winner by asking mat gaetz if it's okay.
- you will have 7 days to interrogate the winner on whatever topic of your desire, but don't ask them about what they had to do to get there

* don’t nom anyone who’s been in or else. wells dont repeat because people never change opinions. [log here. missing a few]
* if you get nommed but don’t wanna be in then you'll disappoint all of the kids on christmas halloween.
* have fun lol
* if you got some ideas on how to improve the well pls share bc that's why it's been gone for a while as dave and i talked abt it

valid noms:
BP
Fancy1
1LDK
TehTayTeh
BestDartrix
skrimps
a fairy

Last edited:

Aqua Jet

Boogie Time
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
a fairy I’m going to filibuster if Tay isn’t cosen for this prestigious position. This is a threat. To brgin negotyations contact 1-800-420-6969

E: for legal reasons please don’t call this number I have no idea who owns it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Teh

1LDK

Light Up The Night
is a Top Team Rater
Not a single vote in my name lmao
this must be the work of an evil wizard who wants to transform me on a silly kitty with a mustache

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)