Vgc shiny mach amp giveaway [48hrs DONE]

What is your favorite legendary golem ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 copy's of the vgc shiny machamp to give away , its untouched and is a like the champion's machamp Mark McQuillan . The ot is Screenpeekaz . It has its ability no guard 6 iv adamant nature and the move pull is knock off , wide guard , stone edge and dynamic punch . I know its a small give away but its all I had and wanted to give something . Anyways first come first served , thanks ! Ill be trading them via direct trade btw so comment your fc and ill add you

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, looks like a nice giveaway! Just one thing though, please ensure that your giveaway follows all of the giveaway rules (notably #2)
The Rules said:
2) Just like the main Wi-Fi forum, list the natures, IVs, EVs, etc of the Pokemon you're giving away.
So this means that you need to list some more information about your Machamp. A good way to present this could be to fill out the following template (which I've even taken the liberty of filling out for you):

Species: Machamp
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Screenpeekaz
ID: 05146

Move 1: Dynamic Punch
Move 2: Stone Edge
Move 3: Wide Guard
Move 4: Knock Off
Notes:
Lv 50
Battle Champion Ribbon
Obtained from <>

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hey man, looks like a nice giveaway! Just one thing though, please ensure that your giveaway follows all of the giveaway rules (notably #2)

So this means that you need to list some more information about your Machamp. A good way to present this could be to fill out the following template:
[Ball Sprite]

Species: Machamp
Ability:
Nature:
OT: Screenpeekaz
ID:

Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:
Notes:
Obtained from <>

Good luck!
Thanks and I said untouched so no evs and since its the event it automatically comes at 6iv but thanks

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks and I said untouched so no evs and since its the event it automatically comes at 6iv but thanks
You still have to specify this, according to the rules of the subforum (don't make me link them again).
Also, the information in the OP is inconsistent with the information of the Event - you've said that it has it's HA (Steadfast), but the event comes exclusively with No Guard.

You still have to specify this, according to the rules of the subforum (don't make me link them again).
Also, the information in the OP is inconsistent with the information of the Event - you've said that it has it's HA (Steadfast), but the event comes exclusively with No Guard.
fixed it.

I have 3 copy's of the vgc shiny machamp to give away , its untouched and is a like the champion's machamp Mark McQuillan . The ot is Screenpeekaz . It has its ability no guard 6 iv adamant nature and the move pull is knock off , wide guard , stone edge and dynamic punch . I know its a small give away but its all I had and wanted to give something . Anyways first come first served , thanks ! Ill be trading them via direct trade btw so comment your fc and ill add you
I believe I'm too late, though I am interested (FC in signature). But I thought I'd offer my cloning services of you wanted a few more of those Machamps to give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)