VGC 2014 Pokebank Exclusive Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so there have been several problems lately with other people sniping trades. Several other websites are also hosting luvdisc centric giveaways and their traffic is not only making a lot of our recipients get the wrong pokemon, but it also clogs the gts so that our donors can't see requests.

Because of this, from now on, we will be switching to MAGIKARPS as the Pokemon to be offered on the GTS since it's equally easy to access as luvdisc. Hopefully this will concentrate offers made exclusively for this giveaway.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
*sighs* at this rate no chance with me getting the pokemon i need i mean people keep sniping my pokemon i offer for aero.
It's only Magikarps it's not like you're throwing legendaries for it (I know it's annoying though, it's annoying to keep trying to find the ones that get sniped). Give me some time to rebreed some Aero's and I'll get it to you.

I apologize for the delay.

Your Username: Sevon
Your IGN: Sven
What you need: Air Cutter Charmander
What VGC Regional you are attending: Bochum

Okay, so with the switch to Magikarps, the sniping problem has been absolutely horrific, and far worse than the annoyance of having to shuffle through other luvdisc giveaways from other websites. For this reason, we will be switching back to luvdiscs for this giveaway. The sniping problem was never that awful with luvdiscs as it has been with Magikarps, so hopefully this will calm back down and people can actually get what they want.

May i make a suggestion?
If there's something else you'd like to see offered here, go right ahead. I've tried my best to get my hands on requests people have asked far, bar one I thought might unhealthy for this thread.

Edit: oh, you were making a suggestion on a pokemon to change.

Well, the problem with remoraid is that I'm looking for certain characteristics in the mon we're using, mainly an easy 100% encounter rate. Luvdisc is really, really easy to find and catch whereas remoraid is slightly less convenient since you may run into other Pokemon and the catch rate is lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)