VGC '11 US Northeast Regional - Newark, NJ - June 18th - WON BY imperfectspider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
Ugh, I hate all you people going to regional stops. I wish Buffalo weren't the black hole of the Eastern US, a 10-hour drive from anyplace worthwhile.
Im driving 10 hours to go to Newark. Its definitely worth it.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Fair enough you guys, but my budget really only allows for one trip of the sort, so obviously I chose Indy.

Good luck all!

I'll be there again. I'm getting a hotel room on Friday and staying all the way until Monday....for those of you who actually know me.

OMG OMG OMG

Only 2 days left. Where did all the time go? Oh well, time to do work! ;D

Also, PokePwner don't worry. Your scared now and during registration but after you win that first match, all the fear goes away... until you see a Duck walking to your table after calling the friend rule D; (Cybertron and DTrain ;)) Haha.

OMG OMG OMG

Only 2 days left. Where did all the time go? Oh well, time to do work! ;D

Also, PokePwner don't worry. Your scared now and during registration but after you win that first match, all the fear goes away... until you see a Duck walking to your table after calling the friend rule D; (Cybertron and DTrain ;)) Haha.

I know right, it seems like just yesterday I found out about the event and where it would be closest, and now it's 2 days away :)

Well 2 more days. My prototype of my team is ready now time to really iron out the kinks. Hopefully I can put together a winning team to win my second tournament. I have been studying since announcement and I think I am ready.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You don't call friend rule if you see a duck...it's meant to be for someone you actually know.
There was a whole thread on this lol
You call friend rule against people you've traveled with, trained with, etc.
Also thanks for rooting for me Unreality, co and Jrank!!!
Quack quack quack taking masters!

You can add me to the list! I'm participating in the senior division! Super nervous but excited at the same time! Good luck everyone(:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)