Banned deucer.
Many Sign Up Posts said:
NAME:
TIERS PLAYED:
PRIMARY ELIGIBILITY:
Secondary ELIGIBILITY:
INTERESTED IN CAPTAINCY?: LMAO/NO/MEME/HAHA/ROFL
SIGNIFICANT TIME MISSED:
Why are so many sign up posts like this? Seems wrong. We should respect all the captains who are doubtless going to volunteer hours of their time to help make a community tournament. Thank you to ALL the contributors who will make this tour happen, including the host and captains.

I can't tell if this is just a way to deflect because people think they won't be captains and they don't want to look like they got rejected or if people actually think being a captain is laughable. Either way, I'm in your contributor's debt for making UU very fun for me. Thanks!

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
Unbiased Power Rankings

Me and Juun approached managers and asked every team to submit their own unbiased power rankings of every team apart from themself, and calculated aggregate scores to get overall rankings, as below.

1st - South - 18
2nd - North East - 23
3rd - Europe - 26
4th - UK - 49
---------------------------------- Playoffs line
5th - Canada - 54
6th - West - 55
7th - Brazil - 77
8th -Midwest - 89
8th - France - 89
10th - Latin America - 94
11th - Asia + RoW - 107
12th - India - 111

South, North East, and Europe are expected to easily make Playoffs, with the final slot decided between UK, Canada, and West!

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
hellos I cannot put into quites the words i wants to say in terms of how Distraught i feel about the ignorants shown by team asia rest of worlds but Ifs any squads are Looking for subtitutions i am here to plays and will pledged my Loyalty now to you please give me Chances to be captin or helped otherwise with managements i want to prove team asia rest of worlds wrong In passing off the talent of christopher the gopher

i wished for Curse to be placed on the suposed 'captin' of team asia rest of worlds to fall from grace and look they are places 2nd lasts on power ranks without me on their squads...
it’s just a tournament I’m sure you would have genuinely loved to be in team Asia or another team but it’s not just you; there are plenty of people who want to be in the tournament and didn’t get picked. It’s rough, I’m sure plenty of people would have been qualified over me for example, but honestly it’s just a game and some people are going to have to be left out. You can still watch and strike up private conversations with players and discuss strategies/teams if you want, I know I personally take teams and discussions with strangers on PS everyday, especially in the PS UU room

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion

holy fucking shit if any user on this website somehow didn't have a crush/mancrush on Eyan they definitely should now. We don't deserve someone so amazing on this dogshit piece of trash rat bastard website. Thank you Eyan :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)