EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 212 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic
- Haze

Metal Gear Solid Anyone? Hmmmm?
I needed an ice resist for Mr. Sceptile over here, since he cheers whenever he hears of Global Warming.
This is your standard Milotic set, Scald for the major HAXORZ burnifications, and haze is for the dude that think they can set up to get past Milotic's defenses. Recover resorted your health and is one of the only things keeping Milotic UU. Ice Beam damages Salamence severely and is nice to have.
Many will argue at Vaporeon or Suicune will be much better for this role, but Milotic has better recovery, but we all have our own opinions :]

Sup (Muk) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Poison Jab
- Curse
- Ice Punch

10/10 best design in history
A bug resist was also a necessity for Mega Sceptile, and who takes a mosquito bite better than a pile of poo?
This is a Curse set, because it's the best set in my opinion. Poison Jab is the best move Muk has access to, and alongside the ability Poison Touce, you'll be contaminating the planet. Shadow Sneak gets that nice n powerful priority, which is nice whenever something doesn't quite succumb to your attacks and poisonous touch. Fire Punch is to get those pesky steel types, Ice Punch can go here instead, but you won't hit steels, but without it, you won't hit ground types. In the end it's down to whatever fist you want.

Shaquille O Neal (Alakazam) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: null Atk / 30 Def
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Shaq Fu anyone?
My team didn't really resist psychic and fighting, so I decided to put Alakazam in the team. Also having a revenge killer is always nice for any team.
This set as well as the other ones is pretty standard. Psychic is for the STAB, but psyshock is used here too. Shadow Ball is for coverage against ghost and psychic types. Focus Blast is for coverage against steel and dark types. Hidden Power Ice is for the Salamences running amok.

Dumbo On Roids (Donphan) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 172 Hp / 252 Atk / 84 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

Don't do steroids kids.
Having rocks and a hazard remover is a necessity for most teams, and since donphan does both, that frees up some pokeslots.
Everybody knows the set for a donphan, Rapid Spin and Stealth Rock is on every donphan in the history of the universe. Ice Shard is for some nice prioroty and does heavy damage to things weak to ice. Earthquake is also standard, no real reason why besides STAB.

EarlyChristmas (Sceptile-Mega) (M) @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse

On the first day of Christmas Game Freak gave to me...
I wanted to sorta build a team around this guy, its a fun mon to use, and ever since we robbed it from the poor saps in RU it gives me an evil satisfaction.
If only this dude got Draco Meteor, how broken would that be? Unfortunately all we got is Dragon Pulse, which is good enough. Energy Ball is a nice grass STAB for the guy, but I have considered Giga Drain many times. Hidden Power Fire is for Forretress, and Focus Blast is for Mega Aggron.

Not Shofu (Darmanitan) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Little known fact, Honchkrow is Shofu's favorite pokemon not Darmanitan.
An extra ice resisting pivot would be nice for this team to have, and since this team has only one fire resist, that's nice too.
We all know the moveset, Flare Blitz is the main STAB move on Scarfed Darmanitan, and U-Turn is also a staple on the ape. Rock Slide is good against Moltress and other things. Earthquake is good for the rock types which are annoying.

<('-')> IMPORTABLE <('-')>

Liquid Snake (Milotic) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 212 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Scald
- Recover
- Haze
- Ice Beam

Sup (Muk) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Poison Jab
- Curse
- Ice Punch

Shaquille O Neal (Alakazam) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: null Atk / 30 Def
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Dumbo On Roids (Donphan) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Early Christmas (Sceptile-Mega) (M) @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Focus Blast
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse

Not Shofu (Darmanitan) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Last edited:

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Sup lilli pretty interesting team you got here. With the muk set im not too sure how well curse will work for you if its not like rest talk or anything as scald burns and no recovery from rest can hinder it. I can see toxic over curse being a viable option on muk so you can easily tank special hits and drop toxic's on opposing teams. Also I would suggest running haze on milotic as suicune can boost on your team to the point where sceptile will not be able to catch up to catch up to it and you will get 6-0d. You can swap haze out for ice beam or toxic depending on which move you think will be more important.

Thats all I got, hope I helped n_n

Reactions: jay
Sup lilli pretty interesting team you got here. With the muk set im not too sure how well curse will work for you if its not like rest talk or anything as scald burns and no recovery from rest can hinder it. I can see toxic over curse being a viable option on muk so you can easily tank special hits and drop toxic's on opposing teams. Also I would suggest running haze on milotic as suicune can boost on your team to the point where sceptile will not be able to catch up to catch up to it and you will get 6-0d. You can swap haze out for ice beam or toxic depending on which move you think will be more important.

Thanks for the suggestions, but about the curse over toxic thing. Curse makes up for the lack of physical bulk that Muk has, and it's also nice to get the superb attack boost from it as well.
And I more than likely will take your suggestion about the Haze thing Milotic.

Thx mayne:[]

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Hey Lilligant for OU, solid team. I have a few recommendations.

First off, I think you were trying a mixed set on Sceptile and your nature is wrong (It's Hasty atm, which is +Speed, -Defense). I'd recommend Timid for that :] (EV spread is also wrong, recommend using 4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Speed). Secondly, I'd like to mess with the EV spread on Donphan. Many people don't think about it but invest a little bit of speed into Donphan and it can outspeed Empoleon, which is really useful at times. Just messing with the spread you have, I'd recommend 172 HP/252 Atk/84 Speed.

Hope I helped and good luck with your team!

Hey Lilligant for OU, solid team. I have a few recommendations.

First off, I think you were trying a mixed set on Sceptile and your nature is wrong (It's Hasty atm, which is +Speed, -Defense). I'd recommend Timid for that :] (EV spread is also wrong, recommend using 4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Speed). Secondly, I'd like to mess with the EV spread on Donphan. Many people don't think about it but invest a little bit of speed into Donphan and it can outspeed Empoleon, which is really useful at times. Just messing with the spread you have, I'd recommend 172 HP/252 Atk/84 Speed.

Hope I helped and good luck with your team!
Thanks xShibae
I corrected the EV's

Lucipurrr

Banned deucer.

Haze on milotic is kind of a must these days. It's one of the only things keeping it alive in the UU low ladder. Really nice use of Muk! I was just talking to NV about Haunter and Muk the other night, so it's interesting to see someone actually using him in UU!

In honor of my dad's mid life crisis...

This team is so rad man. Having muk on your team to deal with florges is so tight. A few things have to change dude if you want a really sick team bro.

I would run 212 speed on milotic to haze common calm minders before they attack. I would also run ice beam over toxic to Ko sally but its what evs.

Some solid stuff right here dog! Hope it goes well for yah brah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)