<Ernesto> hi
<Ernesto> Sam
<Ernesto> when you wanna play?
*** Sam [weep.to.w@ter.the.trees] has quit [Ping timeout: 185 seconds]
<Ernesto> activity imo
<Ernesto> :o

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thank goodness koko, but next time let us know when you're playing T_T

Also

*** Sam [~Sam@synIRC-C3026356.pitbpa.fios.verizon.net] has joined #uucouncil
*** mode/#uucouncil [+o Sam] by ChanServ
<Ernesto> oh I just realized reach doesn't have voice
<Ernesto> done
<reachzero> hi
<Ernesto> hi
<Ernesto> Sam
<Ernesto> when you wanna play?
*** Sam [weep.to.w@ter.the.trees] has quit [Ping timeout: 185 seconds]
<Ernesto> activity imo
<Ernesto> :o
I wasn't actually on...sometimes my laptop turns on in sleep mode o.o

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I dont much about gen 4 (i think its gen 4) but wouldnt it have been a better play to go for shadow ball over thunderbolt near the end?
Nah at that point I lost regardless, Regi was RestTalk. The absolute best possible scenario for me would have been if I Shadow Balled as he went to Scept, switched to Swellow as he went back to Regi, used Facade as he Iron Headed, then tried to sweep with HP Fighting with Rotom after Swellow died, but there's no way he wouldn't have used Rest as I used Facade. I could have gone for Sball in the odds that Regi wasn't RestTalk but Stealth Rock tank, but if that were the case he would have used SR with it way earlier.

Nah at that point I lost regardless, Regi was RestTalk. The absolute best possible scenario for me would have been if I Shadow Balled as he went to Scept, switched to Swellow as he went back to Regi, used Facade as he Iron Headed, then tried to sweep with HP Fighting with Rotom after Swellow died, but there's no way he wouldn't have used Rest as I used Facade. I could have gone for Sball in the odds that Regi wasn't RestTalk but Stealth Rock tank, but if that were the case he would have used SR with it way earlier.
Thx I didnt know they ran rest

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
dice has been asking me to play and I had been johning him but I thought we agreed on today. I haven't seen him all day and he's going to Coachella this weekend so I'm not exactly sure how we're going to play our match :/

Not gonna call activity on Thursday cuz I'm not a (BAN ME PLEASE) but I just wanted to bring it up in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)