Tournament UU Low-Budget Tournament [Won by Jacobikko]

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Aww I didn't get tagged in the original matchups taggings. I'll schedule with my opponent, would like to ask for an extension in case we don't get the match done before the deadline

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
You really really should've had someone badged tag everyone, I was still under the impression that this was still in signups. Only the first five users get tagged if you don't have a badge.

Going to need an extension to play this now.

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
You really really should've had someone badged tag everyone, I was still under the impression that this was still in signups. Only the first five users get tagged if you don't have a badge.

Going to need an extension to play this now.
Yeah, I didn't know that was a thing :blobpensive: All of you guys that weren't able to be tagged have an extension.

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Round 2 is here! Sorry for the wait ;w; The deadline to get your matches in is a week from today, which will be 4/21/19, by Midnight EST.
Please let me know before the deadline if an extension is needed. Now, without further ado, here are your matchups!

[ Smallsmallrose vs DugZa ] vs Chloe
LLH
vs Amazang
Splashbrutha vs Amukamara
mashonem vs Nightingales
[ Twilight[/USER] vs BlueWinds ] vs Sificon
Alan
vs Jacobikko
wuhoodude vs PapaBisexual
Estarossa
vs BackAtYouBro

Please make sure you provide replays if you've won.
Those playing an additional match may PM results should they want to use the same team again.

With the first week of UUPL over well over, Gligar faced an abysmal 23% win rate for SM. Grounded ground-types, such as Rhyperior and Seismitoad, will be costing an additional 5$ for Round 2!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)