UnderUsed Smogcast - Smogcast #7: UUGS and August Tier Changes - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
approved by kokoloko and Ace Emerald

~ Showdowners & Smogonites: Welcome to our official Underused Podcast ~
The format of this is quite simple:
  • I will invite guests and we will have a discussion on the following wide range of topics:
    • Specific Pokemon in their totality
    • Specific sets and how they function
    • Specific members of the Underused Community (ex. upcoming talent, notable players, etc.)
    • Specific thread tutouring (ex. how to succeed for Research Week or teambuild in Dark Horse)
    • Introductions to other tiers (ex. brief discussion on PU or NU or RU etc.)
    • Introduction to playing styles (ex. stall, balance, offence)
    • Discussion on how to succeed in the forum or specific threads
    • Specific analyses on other contemporary Underused Poké-news (ex. tiering, council decisions, recent PS! promotions)
  • If you wish to be a guest on the podcast, feel PM or VM me. Please be reminded that your voice will be heard by the UnderUsed Community.
  • Be mature and respectful; stick to the topic!
  • Guest appearances will happen via Skype. Skype account information is strictly confidential. Any sharing of this information without consent will result in a ban.

Join the Conversation today!

Last edited:

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm really excited to see more of the following in the future

• Specific Pokemon in their totality
  • Specific sets and how they function
  • Specific members of the Underused Community (ex. upcoming talent, notable players, etc.)
  • Introduction to playing styles (ex. stall, balance, offence)
  • Discussion on how to succeed in the forum or specific threads
  • Specific analyses on other contemporary Underused Poké-news (ex. tiering, council decisions, recent PS! promotions)
Excellent job guys!! I hope to see more of these in the near future and maybe participate in a few!

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Any chance of these ever being available in a downloadable audio format? I drive around for a living, so I'm always looking for podcasts to listen to on the road, but YouTube doesn't really work for that.

Enjoyed these all so far and looking forward to more.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Any chance of these ever being available in a downloadable audio format? I drive around for a living, so I'm always looking for podcasts to listen to on the road, but YouTube doesn't really work for that.

Enjoyed these all so far and looking forward to more.
I'll try my best to make them available for download. Gimme, at most, a week or two :)

Lets do a halloween teir changes. We might get council approval since most of us now have badges and or voice. If not we can do it on your channel if you get everything ready King UU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)