UU UnderUsed Majors I - Round 1 [Group Stage] (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chocked end game vs Meru by not calcing (on phone) but got bailed out by a last turn drill run miss, sorry about that cheesy game :x

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I just want to remind everyone that stage one ENDS this Sunday. Please get your games done.

I will be looking very closely at everyone's activity to determine activity calls. Remember, I will only be granting activity wins when there has been an active effort to schedule on your part. If neither you nor your opponent bothered to get in touch with each other, do not expect an activity win, even if that opponent is inactive in other matches. You will instead have to face a coinflip or dead game. Also, do not expect to be able to send a last-ditch schedule request with arbitrary times you know your opponent can't make at the last minute and claim activity. There must be good-faith efforts to get your games done.

And finally, I do not have a crystal ball. I can only see what is posted here or put somewhere public such as VM walls. If your activity efforts have taken place via PM or on somewhere like Skype or Discord, make sure you document those efforts publicly.

(And thanks to everyone who has been kicking ass and getting games done so far this tour. So far this has been a blast!)

LeoLancaster

does this still work
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure if this situation warrants an activity win in my favor, but I'll post this just in case.

On Sunday and Monday I VM'd Decision Makers explaining my availability for this week. I revealed that I'd probably (but not certainly) be able to play today at 2 PM my time (which would be 9 PM his time), and he responded today at almost 5 AM, saying that the aforementioned time would work for him. I responded this morning, proposing that we would play 30 minutes after our previously scheduled time. I believe this time to be highly reasonable, considering that I did say my availability at 2 pm was not guaranteed. I managed to get online at about 2:15 PM (9:15 his time), and Decision Makers still hasn't shown up. At about 2:20 PM, I VM'd him to inform him that I was online and ready to play. He still hasn't logged onto the forums since this morning, right after he last VM'd me actually. This leads me to believe that he either did not show up at all or arrived at 2 PM / 9 PM and proceeded to leave within 15 minutes or less, and also did not bother to check the forums for my updated response.

I can probably play tomorrow if we can get a new time scheduled, but for now, I'll be calling activity.

Last edited:
Calling act on Mazz since he missed our scheduled time by close to 2 hours now :/
I mean we still have 4 days. You caught me in the middle of a lab report. Sorry I missed our time. Mons is back on the afterburners right now, since I've got a midterm on the 14th and 20th and I'm behind in a class.

Let's play tomorrow at 7pm est. You said it was within your availability, so it shouldn't be a problem.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Calling activity on FrozenMan because we agreed to play today about 2 PM my time. I was a bit late but I hung around for about over an hour, still no show. He hasn't been online since 10 AM this morning either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)