SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delibird also learns defog and rapid spin Siggu
Oh... good point :P

Seeing how the Pokedex seems to be organized, and if Pokemon Bank will be compatible with USUM when it gets released (what happened when ORAS was released?) then I'll have my full team before leaving Melemele (Rowlet/Ekans/Rufflet/Bagon/Hawlucha/a Jangmo-o breedject)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Island Scans:

Melemele: Charmander, Squirtle, Onix, Horsea, Scatterbug, Bulbasaur, Litwick

Akala: Ralts, Spheal, Combusken, Honedge, Beedrill, Grovyle, Marshtomp

Ula'ula: Rhyhorn, Swinub, Prinplup, Grotle, Pidgeot, Monferno, Axew

Poni: Eelektross, Aggron, Rotom, Leavanny, Chesnaught, Greninja, Delphox

Source: SciresM
Can't wait to get myself those starters in cool apricorn balls :P

So, list of all Pokémon that now get Defog (Not adding NFE):

Ledian
Blaziken
Volbeat
Illumise
Altaria (Fuck yeah)
Castform
Chimecho
Rayquaza
Carnivine
Rotom (THE RETURN OF THE KING)
Serperior
Unfezant
Swoobat
Whimsicott
Sigilyph
Emolga
Cryogonal (I mean... sure..)
Hydreigon
Volcarona (AG Volcarona + Volcarona Core lol)
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Talonflame
Vivillon
Florges
Hawlucha
Klefki
Noivern
Xerneas
Yveltal
Volcanion
Toucannon
Oricorio
Rimbombee
Comfey
Sylvally
Drampa
Tapu Koko
Lunala

(A lot of Pokémon that couldn't get it with their HA, like Zapdos and Gliscor)
Does this make Sigilyph the first Magic Guard user that can clear hazards? That sounds like a pretty decent niche.

I just noticed that the alternate Necrozma forms don't have Sunsteel Strike or Moongeist Beam anywhere in their movepools, but I'm pretty sure they're confirmed to get them from official media. What gives?

Island Scans:

Melemele: Charmander, Squirtle, Onix, Horsea, Scatterbug, Bulbasaur, Litwick

Akala: Ralts, Spheal, Combusken, Honedge, Beedrill, Grovyle, Marshtomp

Ula'ula: Rhyhorn, Swinub, Prinplup, Grotle, Pidgeot, Monferno, Axew

Poni: Eelektross, Aggron, Rotom, Leavanny, Chesnaught, Greninja, Delphox

Source: SciresM
Very glad to see the Sinnoh starters did end up being among these despite being left out of the trailer.

I just noticed that the alternate Necrozma forms don't have Sunsteel Strike or Moongeist Beam anywhere in their movepools, but I'm pretty sure they're confirmed to get them from official media. What gives?
Perhaps they have something like Zygarde in that they get the moves but not by level-up.

I'm sorry if this counts as a story spoiler, but according to the text dump apparently you can get a Pikachu that knows Surf as a gift for getting top scores on each of the Mantine areas.

Surf Alo-Raichu is here! (but its possible that Pikachu is hard-wired to not evolve)

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry if this counts as a story spoiler, but according to the text dump apparently you can get a Pikachu that knows Surf as a gift for getting top scores on each of the Mantine areas.

Surf Alo-Raichu is here! (but its possible that Pikachu is hard-wired to not evolve)
Surf Alolan Raichu is already available by transferring a Surf Pikachu into SM and then evolving it.

Darn, I was hoping Dynamic Punch would be a tutor move so that Lycanroc-Midnight would have something else to abuse No Guard with. It's still completely inferior to the other forms. Lycanroc-Dusk looks pretty good with Tough Claws + Drill Run.

Darn, I was hoping Dynamic Punch would be a tutor move so that Lycanroc-Midnight would have something else to abuse No Guard with. It's still completely inferior to the other forms. Lycanroc-Dusk looks pretty good with Tough Claws + Drill Run.
It got Iron Tail at least to use instead of Iron Head.

Any info on how these games are compatible with vanilla Sun/Moon? It’s probably just like ORAS with two separate battle modes, one with and one without the new stuff. I’m still on the fence about Ultra Sun (leaning toward getting) but don’t want my copy of Moon to be completely useless.

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Do we have any full lists of movepools yet? I want to see what the new UBs learn. I only saw that one pastebin that just lists stats and tutor learned moves.

Do we have any full lists of movepools yet? I want to see what the new UBs learn. I only saw that one pastebin that just lists stats and tutor learned moves.
Back on page 5:
The Alola Starters all have one new move added to their level up moves.

Rowlet now learns Ominous Wind
Litten now learns Double Kick
Popplio now learns Icy Wind
Kommo-o now learns Close Combat!!!

Level up Moves: https://pastebin.com/QpfxCWiY
Egg Moves: https://pastebin.com/e65awjRH

Mimikyu's Z-Move is listed as having Effect 416. Do we know what this effect does?

Let’s Snuggle Forever
After obtaining Z-Power, the user, Mimikyu,\npunches the target with full force.
Fairy
Physical
190 Power
1 PP
Adjacent Pokémon
Effect 416
Flags 0x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)