Gen 6 Ubers Victim of the Week (Week 32: Kyurem-White)

Man, this dragon is very strong, it has a huge offensive power: ok, it's easy to revenge kill, it is an ice type, it is weak to Stealth Rock and the other Entry Hazards but not so many Pokemons can switch on it. You guys have already took the best. Huff, this dragon forced me to check in the usage something that can resist to its strongest attack but not weak to the other moves. Well, I found this: http://i.imgur.com/wDgFWKF.png

Accept the Pink Lord in your hearts!

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Earth Power

Check: Well, Arc-fairy is a very good kyurem-w check. Let's start from an important point: Arceus, even if has an offensive set, cannot be OHKOed by any kyurem's move, and we well know fiary-type is immune to draco meteor, the strongest STAB that Kyurem-W has. Even if Kyurem has 252 spa with choice specs and the modest nature, the Pink Lord will resist to its Ice beam after the stealth rock damage while Fusion Flare, Stone edge or Focus Blast will make Arceus laughing. Obviously the best way is switching Arceus when you are sure kyurem-W is going to use Draco Meteor or whanever move that is not a STAB. On the other side, Arc-fairy kills the dragon just with one.. powerfull.. pink.. Judgment!

But let talk the calcs:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 253-298 (66.4 - 78.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Fusion Flare vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 187-221 (49 - 58%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 112-132 (29.3 - 34.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
0- Atk Life Orb Turboblaze Kyurem-W Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Fairy: 84-100 (22 - 26.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock

While:
252+ SpA Pixie Plate Arceus-Fairy Judgment vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyurem-W: 408-480 (104.3 - 122.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)