Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal - Round 7 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype! Deadline is Friday, June 3rd at 11:59 P.M. EST

SPECIFIC RULES (ripped off from Arcticblast)
  • This is a standard ORAS Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) There may be some exceptions to this rule.
  • Every round, I will choose several games as the Highlight Matches. We don't have streaming yet, but this is something I am going to look into for future rounds when things get competitive.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
General Tournament Rules:

Pairings:

Zangooser vs James Jimmy
Kiyo vs Sonired
IBT vs Samqian2
SparksBlade
vs p2
TLF vs slurmz
Drud vs Leru
Foggi vs low cunning
Lord Outrage
vs qwily
hyw vs orch
LucosDICampos vs Mysterious M
Peli vs SunnyORAS
Megazard
vs Steve Angello
@Poke Expert gets a bye!

Highlight match:

hyw vs orch

No extensions.

hyw

Banned deucer.
Nah fuck that good luck to US in a few week's time fuck Seasonals the night is darkest right before dawn let the evanescence whisk our souls away and the time for us to shine as we bask in the infinity of the sun's rays will opportune before us #PrepareYourAnusForFatOrch'sQuash

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
lost in 2 games, ggs

happy i went farther than round 4 like last time, was a fun run with some great opponents.

shoutouts to everyone who i got teams from

oli
hack
trout
aurora
arii
pomman
steel :3
teambuilding lab

didn't mention this, but my guter freund Steve Angello takes this :)! < RIP THE DREAM

Last edited:
Yeah "gg" as a handshake but not good games to a series which I should have won. Game 1 an honko generated team should have won, but I got haxed as usual. Game 2 I read my opponent like a book and won, game 3 he won legit by Geo Xern sweeping me. good luck in the rest you may have the chance to make the playoffs, which would make me happy, so I get my revenge. ;) Anyways it was a lot of fun and as always a pleasure to shittalk with you guys had fun, gg megazard. See you guys next, smd.

PCE SMD CYA next time

gasquakee ✂ I am speaking to you now, I am not trolling - shut the fuck up in my battles you insufferable idiot, who are you to talk to me like this?

shoutouts: astounded Oli mr.numbers trout hack gunnerpohjis and a lot more. wouldnt be playing ubers anymore without you guys

-Steve "Ssnlflexer stunt or die" Angello

Last edited:
Yeah "gg" as a handshake but not good games to a series which I should have won. Game 1 an honko generated team should have won, but I got haxed as usual. Game 2 I read my opponent like a book and won, game 3 he won legit by Geo Xern sweeping me. good luck in the rest you may have the chance to make the playoffs, which would make me happy, so I get my revenge. ;) Anyways it was a lot of fun and as always a pleasure to shittalk with you guys had fun, gg megazard. See you guys next, smd.

PCE SMD CYA next time

gasquakee ✂ I am speaking to you now, I am not trolling - shut the fuck up in my battles you insufferable idiot, who are you to talk to me like this?

shoutouts: astounded mr.numbers trout hack gunnerpohjis and a lot more. wouldnt be playing ubers anymore without you guys

-Steve "Ssnlflexer stunt or die" Angello
Sorry Steve, I'll be sure to watch out for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)