Gen 6 Ubers Gengarite Suspect Alt Confirmation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
FINALLY

what a cancerous experience it was

identifying as arikdaddy

Last edited:

truedrew

Banned deucer.
Despite all the evasion pass, the mega gengar using perish song and spamming sub protect alongside all of the BS HAX and the HO teams with no regard for defense and the god damned spam of xerngeo welp confirming under alt "kdrew"

confirming as CarbonTheSecond, fuk using alts imo. Oh, and if I see another Sticky Web cheese team after that laddering experience...

Last edited:
scream bloody gore

shoutout to evuelf for being a boss, nayrz for being angry, dice for being a (BAN ME PLEASE) with a mediocre team SubStandard Build i used for a few games, edgar for building team MENCE (which went 2-0 tyvm) with me, myself for making the crappiest mmx team on the planet but still winning with it even though it was weak to like everything except ekiller, and mm2 for being shit

special fuck you to the assholes spamming bp

edit o yea how could i forget thanks to level 56 for spreading your team around to all those people since i got a lot of points from beating it repeatedly

Last edited:
1st Time I have ever put the hours in to get reqs

http://imgur.com/eTQJ6Ia

I have made my no-ban opinion clear on the main discussion thread (page 6), I will have more to add later.

Edit: Thanks Slashari, i have not quite got the image upload working but at least I have a link that takes you to the screenshot. I will keep trying things out till it all works properly :-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)