Pet Mod Ubermons v2: Kalos Legends Slate (Submission Phase Open)

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
(Closing earlier cause I doubt that votes will come in)

Here's the winner of this Slate!
Congratulations to G-Luke for winning both Necrozma forms!
:sm/necrozma-dusk-mane:
Pokémon: Necrozma Dusk Mane
Types:

Abilities: Prism Armor | HA: Light Metal
Stats: 97 / 127 / 113 / 107 / 89 / 67 [BST: 600]
Movepool Changes: - Dragon Dance, -Knock Off, Prismatic Laser*
Prismatic Laser - 75 BP | 15 PP | 100% Accuracy | Special | Hits Dark types super effectively. Has a 20% chance to target's lower accuracy.
Description: Dusk Mane seperates itself from its mane competition in Metagross-Mega with its solid bulk in combination with Prism Armor allowing it to shrug off damage. Necrozma DM doesnt really need additions, so I focused on nerfing uts stats and getting rid of key moves such as Knock Off and Dragon Dance, allowing Pokémon like Lugia and Corviknight to check it much more comfortably. double Dance WP still works on Screens teams, but they arent the instant wincon option they are in standard.

:sm/necrozma-dawn-wings:
Pokémon: Necrozma Dawn Wings
Types:

Abilities: Prism Armor | HA: Analytic
Stats: 97 / 107 / 71 / 127 / 89 / 109 [BST: 600]
Movepool Changes: -Dragon Dance, -Knock Off, Prismatic Laser*
Prismatic Laser - 75 BP | 15 PP | 100% Accuracy | Special | Hits Dark types super effectively. Has a 20% chance to target's lower accuracy.
Description: Unlike its sibling, Necrozma-Dawn-Wings is a relatively fast wallbreaker, that uses it's powerful dual STAB to punch holes in the opposing team, especially when backed by Analytic. Prismatic Laser is the real kicker here, essentially allowing DW to combat it's biggest threat in Dark types without gimping on moveslots.
There were really cool and unique subs this slate and hopefully this will continue with our next slate...

Slate 13: Sad Statue
:dp/dialga::dp/giratina::dp/giratina-origin::dp/palkia:

With the release of BDSP (which happened during the last slate lol), we're gonna suspect the main Legendary Trio of Generation 4. For this slate you are allowed to change their signature moves/items (Note: Giratina-O has to hold Griseous Orb to be usable) and the BST has to be kept at 570. Using the Template (or at least all parts of it) is a necessity, as well as completing it.

Code:
[B]Pokémon[/B]:
[B]Changes that were made[/B]:
[B]Types[/B]:[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/.png[/IMG][IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/.png[/IMG]
[B]Abilities[/B]:
[B]Stats[/B]:
[B]Movepool Changes[/B]:
[B]Description[/B]: (This is an essential part of the submission, just like the other aspects)

Submissions will last for 7 days. Have Fun!

Pokémon: Dialga
Changes That Were Made: Stat Changes, Ability, Movepool, Adamant Orb, Roar of Time
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Mirror Armor
Stats: 100 / 90 / 100 / 120 / 80 / 80
Movepool Changes: + Calm Mind, + Meteor Beam
Adamant Orb Changes: When held by Dialga, the Adamant Orb summons the effects of Wonder Room while Dialga is active
Roar of Time Changes: Roar of Time is Special / Dragon type / 80 BP / 100 Accuracy / 8 PP / Lowers the target's Spe 1 stage
Description: Dialga is a unique special attacker that's subverts special walls while faltering against physical one. Roar of Time is a fantastic move that makes up for Dialga's mediocre speed tier, but also has low PP and BP, meaning it's not entirely spammable. Dialga has fantastic 4 move coverage, or it can use Calm Mind to shore up its lesser Special Defense. While it's typing and movepool are great, it does suffer from pretty average bulk and speed, and the lack of an item slot if it wants to abuse the Wonder Room effect. Hopefully, it can finally bring a Steel / Dragon into OU after Duraludon's mediocre showing.

Pokémon: Palkia
Types:

Changes That Were Made: Stat Changes, Ability, Movepool, Lustrous Orb, Spacial Rend
Abilities: Pressure / Wonder Skin
Stats: 80 / 90 / 80 / 120 / 100 / 100
Movepool Changes: + Nasty Plot, + Scald
Lustrous Orb Changes: When held by Palkia, the Lustrous Orb summons the effects of Gravity while Palkia is active
Spacial Rend Changes: Spacial Rend is Special / Dragon type / 100 BP / 100 Accuracy / 8 PP / Uses the target's physical defense instead of special defense during damage calculation (Psystrike clone)
Description: Palkia's Gravity boosts a host of strong attacks, causing Hydro Pump, Thunder, Fire Blast, and Focus Blast to never miss. Nasty Plot can be used to further boost Palkia's SpA, making it a menace vs balance teams who will struggle to switch into its diverse coverage. Even stall has to watch out, now that Spacial Rend is a Psystrike clone, hitting Blissey for huge damage as well as mauling Kyogre even without Thunder. Palkia hates the choice between Lustrous Orb and a boosting item, and its bulk isn't anything amazing at this speed tier, but its a strong breaker and good rain check. Wonder Skin is a situational Ability that may allow Palkia to switch in on stray Thunder Wave's and Taunts without inhibiting it's ability to set up and break.

Pokémon: Giratina-A
Changes That Were Made: Stat Changes, Ability, Movepool, Shadow Force
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Early Bird
Stats: 120 / 80 / 100 / 80 / 100 / 90
Movepool Changes: + Refresh
Spacial Rend Changes: Shadow Force is Special / Ghost type / 80 BP / 100 Accuracy / 16 PP / -6 priority / Forces the target to switch out into a random teammate
Description: Giratina-A has been pretty mediocre for generations now, but its typing is amazing defensively in OU, especially with its titanic bulk and good Speed. Early Bird grants it access to a 1 turn Rest, partially alleviating its recovery issues. Additionally, Shadow Force means that it can force out set up sweepers trying to take advantage of any free turns it might give, making it quite a threatening set up sweeper with Calm Mind. Refresh is another tool it might use on sets with Will-o-Wisp and Leftovers over Rest.

Pokémon: Giratina-O
Changes That Were Made: Stat Changes, Ability, Movepool, Griseous Orb, Shadow Force
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Mold Breaker
Stats: 120 / 110 / 70 / 110 / 70 / 90
Griseous Orb Changes: When held by Giratina, the Griseous Orb changes Giratina to its Origin forme and inflicts the Heal Block effect on active opponents while Giratina is active
Spacial Rend Changes: Shadow Force is Special / Ghost type / 80 BP / 100 Accuracy / 16 PP / -6 priority / Forces the target to switch out into a random teammate
Description: The Griseous Orb's effect make Giratina-O a fantastic stallbreaker, using a superb STAB combination to thrash the opponent's defensive core. The opponent must either status Giratina-O or force it out by attacking, before recovering off the damage dealt. Giratina isn't unbeatable- its bulk is a far cry from what it used to be in Ubers, and its offensive stats aren't particularly impressive. Still, it's amazing STAB coverage and unique capabilities against defensive opponents make it a top choice for a stallbreaker.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:dp/dialga:
Changes that were made: Roar of Time, Stat Change, Movepool Additions
Types:

Abilities: Pressure | HA: Telepathy
Stats: 95 HP / 85 Atk / 105 Def / 120 SpA / 85 SpD / 80 Spe
Movepool Changes: +Meteor Beam, +King's Shield
Roar of Time - 110 BP | 10 PP | 75% Accuracy | Special | -6 Priority. Forces the target to switch out into a random teammate.
Description: Dialga is a bulky tank with a lot of power, so I wanted to translate that to Nat Dex OU. Hyper Beam clones suck, so I figured a cool way to go about it way making it a suped up version of Dragon Tail, balancing it's high BP + phazing aspect with a rather shoddy accuracy. Still, it makes for an excellent move to put foes in an awkward position while still being far from passive.

:Dp/Palkia:
Changes that were made: Spacial Rend, Stat Change, Movepool Additions
Types:

Stats: 85 HP / 95 Atk / 80 Def / 120 SpA / 85 SpD / 105 Spe
Movepool Changes: +Flip Turn, +Aqua Jet
Spacial Rend - 110 BP | 8 PP | 95% Accuracy | Special | Sets Gravity if it successfully hits.
Description: Palkia is the much more offensively geared Pokémon, so ofc it's statline will lean towards that angle. Palkia will most pikely get alot more use out of it's item by design of it being offensively geared, and it's signature move essentially sets Gravity for it, making Thunder, Hydro Pump and Fire Blast a lot more attractive options. Ofc, to balance that I opted not to grant any non existant boosting options, but Palkia still comfortably makes due without them.

Not sure if I do the Giratinas yet tbh. Expecting a lot of rehashed Alternatium ideas to pop up over here loooool.

Last edited:

woo

You'll be UNDER MY WHEELS
is a Pre-Contributor
:palkia:
Changes that were made: Stat Changes, Ability, Movepool
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Regenerator
Stats: 95 / 92 / 105 / 81 / 105 / 92
Movepool Changes: +Flip Turn, +Scald, +Stealth Rock, +Knock Off
Description: SimpyShrimp brought up the Regenerator Palkia idea in a chat, and he gave me permission to use that for my Ubermons sub, so here i am with this brand new "defensive" pivot! It has the physical defense it needs for tanking stuff, but it's not that bulky on the special side.

:dialga:
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Mega Launcher
Stats: 100 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 100 / 70
Movepool Changes: +Terrain Pulse, +Dark Pulse, +Heal Pulse
Description: Viable Mega Launcher????? Mega Blastoise isn't like that anymore so i thought i could give this a shot.

:giratina:
Pokémon: Giratina
Changes that were made: Stat Changes, Ability, Shadow Force
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Shadow Tag (nerfed one)
Stats: 100 / 100 / 120 / 90 / 90 / 70
Movepool Changes: no
Shadow Force: 80 BP, 15 PP (24 max), Hits through protect, disables protecting for 2 turns afterwards.
Description: A Defensive Shadow Tag user, unlike Gengar-Mega. It has a little bit of firepower but it's way more manageable at that.

:giratina-origin:
Pokémon: Giratina-Origin
Changes that were made: Griseous Orb, Stat Changes, Ability, Shadow Force
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Cursed Body
Stats: 90 / 140 / 50 / 140 / 50 / 100
Griseous Orb: Makes Dragon and Ghost-type moves have their BP lowered by 0.8.
Shadow Force: 80 BP, 15 PP (24 max), Hits through protect, disables protecting for 2 turns afterwards.
Description: Offensive counterpart to Giratina. Frail but pretty strong.

Last edited:
Dialga

Changes that were made : Stats, Abilities, Movepool Changes, Roar of Time
Types :

Abilities : Pressure / Persistent / HA : Telepathy
Stats : 80 / 100 / 100 / 130 / 80 / 80 [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes : +Meteor Beam +Magic Room +Wonder Room | -Blizzard -Ice Beam
Roar of Time : 65 BP | 16 PP | 100% Accuracy | Special | "Power doubles if Gravity, Magic Room, Trick Room, and Wonder Room is active."
Description : An excellent room setter :
Thanks to Persistent Dialga takes advantage of his room moves, especially Trick Room. Accompanied by his previously acquired support moves such as TWave, SR or Roar. He can also take advantage of his SpA and his new Roar of Time to create a real disturbance in the opponent's head.

Palkia

Changes that were made : Stats, Abilities, Movepool Changes, Spatial Rend
Types :

Abilities : Pressure / Storm Drain/ HA : Telepathy
Stats : 80 / 100 / 80 / 130 / 100 / 80 [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes : +Fissure (Modified) +Scald +Aqua Jet
Spatial Rend : 100 BP | Special | 8 PP | 95% Accuracy | Ends the effects of Gravity, Magic Room, Trick Room, and Wonder Room. (Pokemon Diamond : "It has the ability to distort space. It is described as a deity in Sinnoh-region mythology.")
Description : An anti-Trick Room :
Thanks to Spatial Rend, Palkia can literally break teams based on the Trick Room. As much as Dialga is one of the best Trick Room posers, Palkia becomes the best Trick Room breaker. Palkia can also check out pokemons such as Kyogre or Barraskewda.

Giratina

Changes that were made : Stats, Abilities, Movepool Changes, Shadow Force
Types :

Abilities : Pressure / Cursed Body / HA : Telepathy
Stats : 110 / 90 / 100 / 90 / 100 / 80 [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes : +Night Shade +Burning Jealousy +Pursuit
Shadow Force : 140 BP | Physical | 8 PP | 100% Accuracy | Disappears turn 1. Hits turn 2. Breaks protection. (Just power-up)
Description : The cursed dragon :
Giratina suffers from the lack of a stable healing move. That's why I gave her Roost! x). No more seriously I preferred to leave him his wall + support niche. Roost would have made him much too strong. I did improve his niche with the addition of Night Shade.

Giratina-Origin

Changes that were made : Stats, Movepool Changes, Griseous Orb, Shadow Force
Types :

Abilities : Levitate
Stats : 110 / 110 / 80 / 110 / 80 / 80 [BST: 570]
Shadow Force : 140 BP | Physical | 8 PP | 100% Accuracy | Disappears turn 1. Hits turn 2. Breaks protection. (Just power-up)
Griseous Orb description : "When held by Giratina, the Griseous Orb changes Giratina to its Origin forme. The holder ignores Gravity, Magic Room, Trick Room, and Wonder Room based effet."

Description : Another anti-Trick Room? :
Porbably. I wanted to symbolize the fact that Giratina doesn't live in our world and doesn't follow the same physical rules as our world.

Rooms are : Gravity, Magic Room, Trick Room, and Wonder Room).

Sorry if there are mistakes, it's late at home and I'm tired, do not hesitate to mp me if there is a misunderstanding.

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
Changes that were made: Abilities, Stats, Movepool, Signature Move
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Persistant (HA)
Stats: 75/105/105/105/105/75 (570)
Movepool Changes: Diamond Storm
Description: Versatile Pokemon with great offensive and defensive options. Diamond Storm makes defensive sets less passive and Roar of Time give it a great STAB that has the potential to to snowball.

:dp/palkia:
Types:

Stats: 75/100/75/120/100/100 (570)
Movepool Changes: Teleport, Recover
Description: Still a check to Kyogre, but a great offensive Pokemon in its own right. Has Z-Block to give itself a NP boost while getting stallbreaking potential. With a bit luck, Spacial Rend allows Palkia to rely more on Hydro Pump, Fire Blast and Thunder.

:dp/giratina:
Types:

Stats: 100/90/100/90/100/90 (570)
Movepool Changes: Fire Blast, Flamethrower
Description: Giratina is bulky and that's it. It's quite passive but Calm Mind makes it a terrorfying sweeper and its Ghost-type makes it a great Spinblocker. It can also remove hazards with Defog, but it adds more passivity to it.

:dp/giratina-origin:
Types:

Abilities: Levitate / Infiltrator (HA)
Stats: 100/115/65/115/65/100 (570)
Description: Giratina-O is still the versatile offensive that has good enough bulk for its purpose. It can check Fighting- and Ground-types with its typing and ability while utilizing Defog against them.

Name: Roar of Time
Power: 100
Accuracy: 95
PP: 5
Category:

Type:

Effect: +10 BP for each speed boost. 20% chance to raise speed.
Priority: 0
Flags: Protect, Mirror

Name: Special Rend
Category:

Type:

Effect: +10 BP for each accuracy boost. 20% chance to raise accuracy.

Name: Shadow Force
Power: 85
Accuracy: 100
Category:

Type:

Effect: Breaks Protect. 2x damage if used against Protect.

DP/Platinum sprites to pay homage to the games they appeared in.

:dp/Dialga:
Dialga
Changes that were made
: Movepool, Stats
Types:

Abilities: Heavy Metal, Telepathy
Stats: 90/90/130/100/85/75
Movepool Changes: +Calm Mind -Fire Blast -Flamethrower -Overheat
16 max pp, 80 bp, 100 acc
The target's speed is halved for the next turn.

Description: A solid stall breaker with pressure and is very hard to ko after a couple calm minds with a strong move that allows you to mess around with the turn order. Removed pressure as I feel like it would make it too easy to get past some of it checks just by pp stalling.

:dp/Giratina:
Giratina
Changes that were made
: Ability
Types:

Abilities: Multiscale
Stats: 100/80/90/110/90/100
Movepool Changes: +Nastyplot +Air Slash +Foul Play +Hurricane +Roost -Calm Mind -All ghost moves except spite
Description: I didn't want this to be too similar to Giratina-Orgin and dark flying fits this pokemon pretty well so I decided to change that to its type. A useful breaker or general glue/wall with defog and will-o-wisp for your team, sorta like mandibuzz.

Giratina-Orgin
Changes that were made
: Ability, Move Pool, Stats
Types:

Abilities:
This Pokémon's resistances and weaknesses flip. ex: Dark is now 1/2 effective instead of 2 times and water deals 2x damage to this pokemon instead of 1/2. Immunities are treated as resistances.

Stats: 89/111/84/106/84/96
Movepool Changes: +Dragon Dance -Poltergeist
Now 100 bp with 16 max pp for balancing purposes.

Description: A dragon dance sweeper with a unique ability to be a ghost that doesn't fear dark types and with a nice speed tier that creeps base 95s.

:bw/Dialga:
Dialga @ Leftovers
Ability: Heavy Metal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roar of Time
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon

:bw/Giratina:
Giratina @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Hurricane/Air Slash
- Roost
Giratina @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Hurricane
- Roost

:bw/Giratina-Origin:
Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Distortion Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Force
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

May or may not do palkia l8r

ViZar

your toast is burned
Feeback Round
:dialga: Trick Room on switch-in is not something that will do any good in any metagame, so I would change the Orbs effect. Also a Dragon-type Doom Desire clone is not something that will be interesting either, given that it is a different type for one of the most annoying types of move.
:palkia:, :giratina: & :giratina-origin: look fine
Also there's no "Changes that were made" category. I will squint an eye this time, but please implement it.

All three look good, although I don't understand the appeal of a -7 priority move even after your justification (This is not a problem of course, just a me thing)

:dialga:, :palkia: & :giratina: all look fine
:giratina-origin: This looks bad tbh. It is frail and its STAB moves to really low damage for it to be viable. For now it is outclassed by Marshadow and the other Ghosts.

:dialga: When I said that a Dragon-type Doom Desire clone would get vetoed, I thought it was clear that a Future Sight clone will get vetoed too. It's still the same move just a bit weaker, but not weak enough (and still not unique)
:palkia: & :giratina: Looks fine
:giratina-origin: Griseous Orb has too many effects. It would be better if the effect could be phrased within two small or one middle-sized sentence. The Description of Griseous Orb consists of 2 paragraphs.

:dialga: Looks fine but removing Fire-moves won't be necessary imo. It's your call if you keep them or not.
:giratina: Looks fine on paper, but it actually wasn't allowed to change its typing since base form will "transform" into the origin form. Voting for both Giratinas seperatly won't happen. You can change the submission until voting starts.
:giratina-origin: Creating customs isn't allowed and both forms are still way too different from each other.

Submission Warning for 48 hours! Please, address the issues mentioned above!

Feeback Round

:dialga: Looks fine but removing Fire-moves won't be necessary imo. It's your call if you keep them or not.
:giratina: Looks fine on paper, but it actually wasn't allowed to change its typing since base form will "transform" into the origin form. Voting for both Giratinas seperatly won't happen. You can change the submission until voting starts.
:giratina-origin: Creating customs isn't allowed and both forms are still way too different from each other.
Sorry lol I thought I was posting the Giratina is alternatium for some reason haha. I decided to delete them and I readded the fire moves on dialga. Thanks for the feedback!

ViZar

your toast is burned
Forgot to open Votes, lol

We will do votes differently, because we will use Google Forms this time. This is just a test and I would like to see how it goes. Depending on the feedback on it, we will do this for the remaining slates with a more optimized System or go back to traditional voting.

You will have to vote for a maximum of 3 submissions. Every vote will gain 2 points, except Self Votes, which will gain 1 point. You can vote for yourself but keep this in mind. Also every vote that has less than two submission, with one being a Self Vote, will not count.

If you want to change your vote, then just message me on my Smogon Wall or ping me on any Discord server I'm in.

Here's a submission compilation:

Changes That Were Made: Stat Changes, Ability, Movepool, Adamant Orb, Roar of Time
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Mirror Armor
Stats: 100 / 90 / 100 / 120 / 80 / 80
Movepool Changes: + Calm Mind, + Meteor Beam
Adamant Orb Changes: When held by Dialga, the Adamant Orb summons the effects of Wonder Room while Dialga is active
Roar of Time Changes: Roar of Time is Special / Dragon type / 80 BP / 100 Accuracy / 8 PP / Lowers the target's Spe 1 stage
Description: Dialga is a unique special attacker that's subverts special walls while faltering against physical one. Roar of Time is a fantastic move that makes up for Dialga's mediocre speed tier, but also has low PP and BP, meaning it's not entirely spammable. Dialga has fantastic 4 move coverage, or it can use Calm Mind to shore up its lesser Special Defense. While it's typing and movepool are great, it does suffer from pretty average bulk and speed, and the lack of an item slot if it wants to abuse the Wonder Room effect. Hopefully, it can finally bring a Steel / Dragon into OU after Duraludon's mediocre showing.
Changes that were made: Roar of Time, Stat Change, Movepool Additions
Types:

Stats: 95 HP / 85 Atk / 105 Def / 120 SpA / 85 SpD / 80 Spe
Movepool Changes: +Meteor Beam, +King's Shield
Roar of Time - 110 BP | 10 PP | 75% Accuracy | Special | -6 Priority. Forces the target to switch out into a random teammate.
Description: Dialga is a bulky tank with a lot of power, so I wanted to translate that to Nat Dex OU. Hyper Beam clones suck, so I figured a cool way to go about it way making it a suped up version of Dragon Tail, balancing it's high BP + phazing aspect with a rather shoddy accuracy. Still, it makes for an excellent move to put foes in an awkward position while still being far from passive.
:dialga:
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Mega Launcher
Stats: 100 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 100 / 70
Movepool Changes: +Terrain Pulse, +Dark Pulse, +Heal Pulse
Description: Viable Mega Launcher????? Mega Blastoise isn't like that anymore so i thought i could give this a shot.
Dialga

Types :

Roar of Time : 65 BP | 16 PP | 100% Accuracy | Special | "Power doubles if Gravity, Magic Room, Trick Room, and Wonder Room is active."
Thanks to Persistent Dialga takes advantage of his room moves, especially Trick Room. Accompanied by his previously acquired support moves such as TWave, SR or Roar. He can also take advantage of his SpA and his new Roar of Time to create a real disturbance in the opponent's head.
Types:

Stats: 75/105/105/105/105/75 (570)
Movepool Changes: Diamond Storm
Description: Versatile Pokemon with great offensive and defensive options. Diamond Storm makes defensive sets less passive and Roar of Time give it a great STAB that has the potential to to snowball.

Name: Roar of Time
Category:

Type:

Effect: +10 BP for each speed boost. 20% chance to raise speed.
DP/Platinum sprites to pay homage to the games they appeared in.

:dp/Dialga:
Dialga
Changes that were made
: Movepool, Stats
Types:

Abilities: Heavy Metal, Telepathy
Stats: 90/90/130/100/85/75
Movepool Changes: +Calm Mind -Fire Blast -Flamethrower -Overheat
16 max pp, 80 bp, 100 acc
The target's speed is halved for the next turn.

Description: A solid stall breaker with pressure and is very hard to ko after a couple calm minds with a strong move that allows you to mess around with the turn order. Removed pressure as I feel like it would make it too easy to get past some of it checks just by pp stalling.

:bw/Dialga:
Dialga @ Leftovers
Ability: Heavy Metal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roar of Time
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon

Types:

Changes That Were Made: Stat Changes, Ability, Movepool, Lustrous Orb, Spacial Rend
Abilities: Pressure / Wonder Skin
Stats: 80 / 90 / 80 / 120 / 100 / 100
Movepool Changes: + Nasty Plot, + Scald
Lustrous Orb Changes: When held by Palkia, the Lustrous Orb summons the effects of Gravity while Palkia is active
Spacial Rend Changes: Spacial Rend is Special / Dragon type / 100 BP / 100 Accuracy / 8 PP / Uses the target's physical defense instead of special defense during damage calculation (Psystrike clone)
Description: Palkia's Gravity boosts a host of strong attacks, causing Hydro Pump, Thunder, Fire Blast, and Focus Blast to never miss. Nasty Plot can be used to further boost Palkia's SpA, making it a menace vs balance teams who will struggle to switch into its diverse coverage. Even stall has to watch out, now that Spacial Rend is a Psystrike clone, hitting Blissey for huge damage as well as mauling Kyogre even without Thunder. Palkia hates the choice between Lustrous Orb and a boosting item, and its bulk isn't anything amazing at this speed tier, but its a strong breaker and good rain check. Wonder Skin is a situational Ability that may allow Palkia to switch in on stray Thunder Wave's and Taunts without inhibiting it's ability to set up and break.
Types:

Spacial Rend - 110 BP | 8 PP | 95% Accuracy | Special | Sets Gravity if it successfully hits.
Description: Palkia is the much more offensively geared Pokémon, so ofc it's statline will lean towards that angle. Palkia will most pikely get alot more use out of it's item by design of it being offensively geared, and it's signature move essentially sets Gravity for it, making Thunder, Hydro Pump and Fire Blast a lot more attractive options. Ofc, to balance that I opted not to grant any non existant boosting options, but Palkia still comfortably makes due without them.
:palkia:
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Regenerator
Stats: 95 / 92 / 105 / 81 / 105 / 92
Movepool Changes: +Flip Turn, +Scald, +Stealth Rock, +Knock Off
Description: SimpyShrimp brought up the Regenerator Palkia idea in a chat, and he gave me permission to use that for my Ubermons sub, so here i am with this brand new "defensive" pivot! It has the physical defense it needs for tanking stuff, but it's not that bulky on the special side.
Palkia

Changes that were made : Stats, Abilities, Movepool Changes, Spatial Rend
Types :

Abilities : Pressure / Storm Drain/ HA : Telepathy
Stats : 80 / 100 / 80 / 130 / 100 / 80 [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes : +Fissure (Modified) +Scald +Aqua Jet
Spatial Rend : 100 BP | Special | 8 PP | 95% Accuracy | Ends the effects of Gravity, Magic Room, Trick Room, and Wonder Room. (Pokemon Diamond : "It has the ability to distort space. It is described as a deity in Sinnoh-region mythology.")
Description : An anti-Trick Room :
Thanks to Spatial Rend, Palkia can literally break teams based on the Trick Room. As much as Dialga is one of the best Trick Room posers, Palkia becomes the best Trick Room breaker. Palkia can also check out pokemons such as Kyogre or Barraskewda.
:dp/palkia:
Types:

Stats: 75/100/75/120/100/100 (570)
Movepool Changes: Teleport, Recover
Description: Still a check to Kyogre, but a great offensive Pokemon in its own right. Has Z-Block to give itself a NP boost while getting stallbreaking potential. With a bit luck, Spacial Rend allows Palkia to rely more on Hydro Pump, Fire Blast and Thunder.

Name: Special Rend
Category:

Type:

Effect: +10 BP for each accuracy boost. 20% chance to raise accuracy.

Pokémon: Giratina-A
Changes That Were Made: Stat Changes, Ability, Movepool, Shadow Force
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Early Bird
Stats: 120 / 80 / 100 / 80 / 100 / 90
Description: Giratina-A has been pretty mediocre for generations now, but its typing is amazing defensively in OU, especially with its titanic bulk and good Speed. Early Bird grants it access to a 1 turn Rest, partially alleviating its recovery issues. Additionally, Shadow Force means that it can force out set up sweepers trying to take advantage of any free turns it might give, making it quite a threatening set up sweeper with Calm Mind. Refresh is another tool it might use on sets with Will-o-Wisp and Leftovers over Rest.

Pokémon: Giratina-O
Changes That Were Made: Stat Changes, Ability, Movepool, Griseous Orb, Shadow Force
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Mold Breaker
Stats: 120 / 110 / 70 / 110 / 70 / 90
Griseous Orb Changes: When held by Giratina, the Griseous Orb changes Giratina to its Origin forme and inflicts the Heal Block effect on active opponents while Giratina is active
Description: The Griseous Orb's effect make Giratina-O a fantastic stallbreaker, using a superb STAB combination to thrash the opponent's defensive core. The opponent must either status Giratina-O or force it out by attacking, before recovering off the damage dealt. Giratina isn't unbeatable- its bulk is a far cry from what it used to be in Ubers, and its offensive stats aren't particularly impressive. Still, it's amazing STAB coverage and unique capabilities against defensive opponents make it a top choice for a stallbreaker.
:giratina:
Changes that were made: Stat Changes, Ability, Shadow Force
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Shadow Tag (nerfed one)
Stats: 100 / 100 / 120 / 90 / 90 / 70
Description: A Defensive Shadow Tag user, unlike Gengar-Mega. It has a little bit of firepower but it's way more manageable at that.

:giratina-origin:
Changes that were made: Griseous Orb, Stat Changes, Ability, Shadow Force
Types:

Abilities: Pressure / Cursed Body
Stats: 90 / 140 / 50 / 140 / 50 / 100
Griseous Orb: Makes Dragon and Ghost-type moves have their BP lowered by 0.8.
Description: Offensive counterpart to Giratina. Frail but pretty strong.
Giratina

Changes that were made : Stats, Abilities, Movepool Changes, Shadow Force
Types :

Abilities : Pressure / Cursed Body / HA : Telepathy
Stats : 110 / 90 / 100 / 90 / 100 / 80 [BST: 570]
Description : The cursed dragon :
Giratina suffers from the lack of a stable healing move. That's why I gave her Roost! x). No more seriously I preferred to leave him his wall + support niche. Roost would have made him much too strong. I did improve his niche with the addition of Night Shade.

Giratina-Origin

Changes that were made : Stats, Movepool Changes, Griseous Orb, Shadow Force
Types :

Abilities : Levitate
Stats : 110 / 110 / 80 / 110 / 80 / 80 [BST: 570]
Griseous Orb description : "When held by Giratina, the Griseous Orb changes Giratina to its Origin forme. The holder ignores Gravity, Magic Room, Trick Room, and Wonder Room based effet."

Description : Another anti-Trick Room? :
Porbably. I wanted to symbolize the fact that Giratina doesn't live in our world and doesn't follow the same physical rules as our world.
Types:

Description: Giratina is bulky and that's it. It's quite passive but Calm Mind makes it a terrorfying sweeper and its Ghost-type makes it a great Spinblocker. It can also remove hazards with Defog, but it adds more passivity to it.

Types:

Description: Giratina-O is still the versatile offensive that has good enough bulk for its purpose. It can check Fighting- and Ground-types with its typing and ability while utilizing Defog against them.

Category:

Type:

!VOTE HERE!
Votes will last for 72 hours

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
Winners are here and they are...
TGtz8920 with Dialga...
Dialga

Types :

G-Luke with Palkia...
Types:

and my Giratinas!
Types:

Types:

Category:

Type:

Really dope Pokemon that will join us, but let's rather not waste time with our next Slate...

Slate 14: Something Unreal
:ss/solgaleo::ss/lunala:

This will be the last slate before a Playtesting Tour. The Sun and Moon Legendaries are now the ones, that have to be balanced for this meta. You are allowed to change their Signature Abilities, Signature Moves and Signature Z-Moves. Keep in mind that the Signature Moves change will affect the Necrozma fusions. In addition, there BST limit will be 570.

Code:
[B]Pokémon[/B]:
[B]Changes that were made[/B]:
[B]Types[/B]:[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/.png[/IMG][IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/.png[/IMG]
[B]Abilities[/B]:
[B]Stats[/B]:
[B]Movepool Changes[/B]:
[B]Description[/B]: (This is an essential part of the submission, just like the other aspects)

Submissions will last for 7 days. Have Fun!

Pokémon: Solgaleo
Types:

Abilities: Full Metal Body
Stats: 97 / 107 / 87 / 83 / 89 / 107 (570)
Movepool Changes: +Parting Shot -All psychic moves
Description: Solgaleo is meant to be a fast wallbreaker. It has pretty good coverage and a "blistering" speed tier, with a pretty strong 100 BP STAB, and a better option for pivoting, than teleport. In contrast to Dusk-Mane, it is more offensive, and does not suffer from Scald and Rocks thanks to its ability. It can easily switch into a Stone Edge and take at least one earthquake when it needs to.

Pokémon: Lunala
Types:

Abilities: Shadow Shield
Stats: 107 / 103 / 89 / 117 / 87 / 67 (570)
Movepool Changes: -Focus Blast, Will-o-Wisp
Description: Lunala can easily be used as a Trick Room setter and abuser. It has good bulk to set the room, and then potentially clean the opposing team with Moongeist Beam. Roost is very good for Longevity as well. Its type change allows it to be better defensively, but when running CM sets it's more tricky to deal with Blissey without Psyshock.
This pokemon treats all incoming damage as if it were a pure Steel-type pokemon. (ex: EQ is only 2x against solgaleo, Rocks only target its steel typing.)

:ss/Solgaleo:
Changes that were made: Signature Ability, Stats
Types:

Abilities: Cryaote cyra is another name for sun of persain orgin if anyone cares
This Pokémon and its active allies' Fire-type moves have their power multiplied by 1.5 -Steely Spirit clone for fire moves
Stats: 87/115/110/105/65/88 (570)
Movepool Changes: N/A
Description: I've always felt Full Metal Body wasn't fit to be signature ability of such a prestigious Pokémon - the literal sun legendary- and Cryaote just makes sense for it. This Pokémon has the niche of being able to fir off 3 stabs effectively which can make this Pokémon a great wall breaker with mixed attacking potential to consider when teambuilding.

:ss/Lunala:
Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool
Types:

Stats; 100/80/100/100/110/80 (570)
Movepool Changes: -Roost
Description: The same lunula we all love with nerfed stats to fit in an OU metagame. Lunala's Z-Move could make for some interesting surprise interactions and allowing it to be a little sun counter. Removing roost as that would just let this Pokémon have too much longevity.

(Solgaleo's Z-Move)Searing Sunraze Smash: Now deals 1.5 damage in sunny day.
(Lunala's Z-Move)Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom: Increases user's defense and special defense by 1 stage and ends sunny day if active. Now 150 bp.

Last edited:
:Swsh/Solgaleo:
Types:

Abilities: Full Metal Body (Same Effect + Metal Coat's)
Stats: 137 / 127 / 97 / 103 / 59 / 47 [BST: 570]
Steel-type Physical move with 70 BP, 32 PP, 100% Accuracy. 20% chance to burn. Super effective on Steel.
Description: TR mon with unresisted STABs which normally are resisted by Steel, but negated by New Sunsteel Strike. Still hits hard, but it's TR mon, so it's slow without TR and it's also specially fragile.

:Swsh/Lunala:
Types:

Abilities: Shadow Shield (Same Effect + Spell Tag's)
Stats: 137 / 103 / 59 / 127 / 97 / 47 [BST: 570]
Ghost-type Special move with 70 BP, 32 PP, 100% Accuracy. 10% chance to sleep. Super effective on Dark.
Description: Just like Solgaleo's Sunsteel Strike. The new effect of Moongeist Beam removes the only type resisted to STABs of Lunala, Dark. But also like Solgaleo, Lunala is a TR mon, so it's slow, but unlike Solgaleo, Lunala is physically fragile.

ViZar

your toast is burned
:ss/solgaleo:
Types:

Abilities: Full Metal Body / Drought (HA)
Stats: 113/113/79/97/67/101 (570)
Movepool Changes: -
Description: Psychic/Fire is a decent offensive typing and it has its own sun to power its Fire-type attacks. Full Metal Body makes it similary to Heatran, altho it has added weaknesses to Ghost and Dark and no immunity to Fire. Still Solgaleo is menacing as physical Fire-type attacker.

:ss/lunala:
Types:

Abilities: Shadow Shield / Shadow Tag (HA)
Stats: 113/97/67/113/79/101 (570)
Description: Dawn Wings gives it competition as an offensive Psychic-type, but unlike Dawn Wings, Lunala has a better typing to utilise both offensively and defensively. Shadow Shield gives it more bulk and defensive utility overall and Shadow Tag, makes it difficult to switch around.

Name: Sunsteel Strike
Category:

Type:

Effect: Ignores the Abilities of other Pokemon.
Flags: Protect, Mirror, Contact

Full Metal Body: Adds the Steel-type on the Pokemon

Name: Moongeist Beam
Category:

Type:

24 Hours Warning for Submissions!

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Types:

Abilities: Full Metal Body* | HA: Illuminate
Stats: 110 / 121 / 90 / 67 / 79 / 103 [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes: +Fire Lash, +Sunsteel Strike*
Sunsteel Strike - 85 BP | 10 PP | 95% Accuracy | Physical | Same as in Standard
Description: Solgaleo utilizes Full Metal Body to gain a third STAB, with Sunsteel Strike hitting with the equivalent of a 110 BP STAB move. Solgaleo uses this to its benefit, but even with these cool techs, without access to set up and a rock weakness, this at least helps keep it in check.

Doubles the attacking stat of the user when it uses a Steel type move. Takes half damage from Poison type moves. Immune to the Poison status. Cannot be ignored by Mold Breaker.

Types:

Abilities: Shadow Shield* | HA: Illuminate
Stats: 110 / 90 / 79 / 121 / 103 / 67 [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes: +Spirit Break, +Moongeist Beam*
Moongeist Beam - 85 BP | 10 PP | 95% Accuracy | Special | Same as in Standard
Description: To contrast fast wallbreaker Dawn Wings, Lunala leans heavily into the defensive angle. Lunala has spectacular bulk and in combination with Shadow Shield, makes it a tricky Pokémon to combat. Of course, imo Shadow Shield is pretty cracked on a Pokémon with an actually good typing, so I nerfed it sonewhat to balance it out. Now it can probably 1v1 any Ghost in the tier, which is an interesting niche to hold.

Takes half damage from Ghost and Dark type moves at full health. Cannot be ignored by Mold Breaker.

ViZar

your toast is burned
Servus! Came back late home yesterday, so I'll open votes now.
We will again utilise Google Forms for voting, but this time with a more optimized layout and stricter rules.

First of before we go through the rules, here's a "veto"
Types:

Abilities: Cryaote cyra is another name for sun of persain orgin if anyone cares
This Pokémon and its active allies' Fire-type moves have their power multiplied by 1.5 -Steely Spirit clone for fire moves
Description: I've always felt Full Metal Body wasn't fit to be signature ability of such a prestigious Pokémon - the literal sun legendary- and Cryaote just makes sense for it. This Pokémon has the niche of being able to fir off 3 stabs effectively which can make this Pokémon a great wall breaker with mixed attacking potential to consider when teambuilding.
Custom Elements are not allowed in this mod and never were. In case this submission wins, Cryaote will be Full Metal Body with a different effect

Anyways, here are the voting rules:
  1. You have to vote for 3 Submissions! Votes for one, two, four or five submitter(s) will not be accepted!
  2. You can vote for yourself, but only for 2 points or 1 point. Votes with 3 point SVs will not count!
  3. Votes in this thread will also not count!
I am not responsible for your votes! If you break one of them, I will not tell you that, so please follow these rules when voting. If you want your votes changed, then contact me on my Smogon wall or Discord (Sero#5903) and tell me that you want your votes changed.

Types:

Abilities: Full Metal Body
Stats: 97 / 107 / 87 / 83 / 89 / 107 (570)
Movepool Changes: +Parting Shot -All psychic moves
Description: Solgaleo is meant to be a fast wallbreaker. It has pretty good coverage and a "blistering" speed tier, with a pretty strong 100 BP STAB, and a better option for pivoting, than teleport. In contrast to Dusk-Mane, it is more offensive, and does not suffer from Scald and Rocks thanks to its ability. It can easily switch into a Stone Edge and take at least one earthquake when it needs to.
This pokemon treats all incoming damage as if it were a pure Steel-type pokemon. (ex: EQ is only 2x against solgaleo, Rocks only target its steel typing.)
Types:

(Solgaleo's Z-Move)Searing Sunraze Smash: Now deals 1.5 damage in sunny day.
:Swsh/Solgaleo:
Types:

Abilities: Full Metal Body (Same Effect + Metal Coat's)
Stats: 137 / 127 / 97 / 103 / 59 / 47 [BST: 570]
Steel-type Physical move with 70 BP, 32 PP, 100% Accuracy. 20% chance to burn. Super effective on Steel.
Description: TR mon with unresisted STABs which normally are resisted by Steel, but negated by New Sunsteel Strike. Still hits hard, but it's TR mon, so it's slow without TR and it's also specially fragile.
Types:

Abilities: Full Metal Body / Drought (HA)
Stats: 113/113/79/97/67/101 (570)
Description: Psychic/Fire is a decent offensive typing and it has its own sun to power its Fire-type attacks. Full Metal Body makes it similary to Heatran, altho it has added weaknesses to Ghost and Dark and no immunity to Fire. Still Solgaleo is menacing as physical Fire-type attacker.

Name: Sunsteel Strike
Category:

Type:

Flags: Protect, Mirror, Contact

Full Metal Body: Adds the Steel-type on the Pokemon
Types:

Abilities: Full Metal Body* | HA: Illuminate
Stats: 110 / 121 / 90 / 67 / 79 / 103 [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes: +Fire Lash, +Sunsteel Strike*
Sunsteel Strike - 85 BP | 10 PP | 95% Accuracy | Physical | Same as in Standard
Description: Solgaleo utilizes Full Metal Body to gain a third STAB, with Sunsteel Strike hitting with the equivalent of a 110 BP STAB move. Solgaleo uses this to its benefit, but even with these cool techs, without access to set up and a rock weakness, this at least helps keep it in check.

Doubles the attacking stat of the user when it uses a Steel type move. Takes half damage from Poison type moves. Immune to the Poison status. Cannot be ignored by Mold Breaker.

Types:

Stats: 107 / 103 / 89 / 117 / 87 / 67 (570)
Movepool Changes: -Focus Blast, Will-o-Wisp
Description: Lunala can easily be used as a Trick Room setter and abuser. It has good bulk to set the room, and then potentially clean the opposing team with Moongeist Beam. Roost is very good for Longevity as well. Its type change allows it to be better defensively, but when running CM sets it's more tricky to deal with Blissey without Psyshock.
Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool
Types:

Stats; 100/80/100/100/110/80 (570)
Movepool Changes: -Roost
Description: The same lunula we all love with nerfed stats to fit in an OU metagame. Lunala's Z-Move could make for some interesting surprise interactions and allowing it to be a little sun counter. Removing roost as that would just let this Pokémon have too much longevity.

(Lunala's Z-Move)Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom: Increases user's defense and special defense by 1 stage and ends sunny day if active. Now 150 bp.
:Swsh/Lunala:
Types:

Abilities: Shadow Shield (Same Effect + Spell Tag's)
Stats: 137 / 103 / 59 / 127 / 97 / 47 [BST: 570]
Ghost-type Special move with 70 BP, 32 PP, 100% Accuracy. 10% chance to sleep. Super effective on Dark.
Description: Just like Solgaleo's Sunsteel Strike. The new effect of Moongeist Beam removes the only type resisted to STABs of Lunala, Dark. But also like Solgaleo, Lunala is a TR mon, so it's slow, but unlike Solgaleo, Lunala is physically fragile.
:ss/lunala:
Types:

Abilities: Shadow Shield / Shadow Tag (HA)
Stats: 113/97/67/113/79/101 (570)
Description: Dawn Wings gives it competition as an offensive Psychic-type, but unlike Dawn Wings, Lunala has a better typing to utilise both offensively and defensively. Shadow Shield gives it more bulk and defensive utility overall and Shadow Tag, makes it difficult to switch around.

Name: Moongeist Beam
Category:

Type:

Types:

Abilities: Shadow Shield* | HA: Illuminate
Stats: 110 / 90 / 79 / 121 / 103 / 67 [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes: +Spirit Break, +Moongeist Beam*
Moongeist Beam - 85 BP | 10 PP | 95% Accuracy | Special | Same as in Standard
Description: To contrast fast wallbreaker Dawn Wings, Lunala leans heavily into the defensive angle. Lunala has spectacular bulk and in combination with Shadow Shield, makes it a tricky Pokémon to combat. Of course, imo Shadow Shield is pretty cracked on a Pokémon with an actually good typing, so I nerfed it sonewhat to balance it out. Now it can probably 1v1 any Ghost in the tier, which is an interesting niche to hold.

Takes half damage from Ghost and Dark type moves at full health. Cannot be ignored by Mold Breaker.

That's it for now, Votes will last for 3 days! Good luck to every Submitter!
Ciao Servus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)