Tytus' 3D Art

Nice work!

As for a non-organic pokemon, how about something like glalie or snorunt?
Now there's a great suggestion! I just might do those this afternoon.

Jumpluff, Bonsly, and Metagross are still on hold. I was having trouble with Jumpluff's eyes and Bonsly's feet, but they're both nearly finished, and I've only just started working on Metagross, which so far seems to be a challenge.

The starmie is excellent, looks just like the original Fossil Starmies back when TCG was good. Keep it up.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
The starmie is excellent, looks just like the original Fossil Starmies back when TCG was good. Keep it up.
This.

I seriously thought you were gonna come out and say "ay guize, btw i made the old school 3d cards!"

Just for shits and giggles, wanna do a fire energy? x)

EDIT: I will totally give you 5 stars if you do. :D

Sure, I could do that. It'll just be the round symbol part though, I can't really think of any way to do the swooping clear parts on the sides.

Wow, that's very nice 3D art! I think it's the nicest i've seen here on smogon. Keep on the good work

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is amazing shit you got here.

I'd suggest trying the mighty Regice! It would look AWESOME.

I seriously thought you were gonna come out and say "ay guize, btw i made the old school 3d cards!"
They aren't 3D anymore? I _loved_ the 3d cards.

This.

Just for shits and giggles, wanna do a fire energy? x)

EDIT: I will totally give you 5 stars if you do. :D

I wasn't sure to make it a sphere or a disk, so I did both.

Thanks for the kind works everyone!
I considered Porygon, but the sheer amount of angles put me off. I may try sometime though.
But Regice, I must do Regice... maybe tomorrow.

Edit: Couldn't help myself. Regice progress sneak peek:

I can do any of the energy symbols, so I'll do requests for any of those. I'll do water this afternoon.

I'm in need of some opinions here. Do you guys think this is an accurate representation of Regice's color and transparency? I think it is pretty close, but I don't know if it should be lighter blue or less transparent or what.

Oh wow, I haven't seen anyone do 3D stuff in ages so this is quite a treat to see. Good work!

As well as seconding the two responses above I suppose a good request for you to do is Lunatone perhaps.

I can do any of the energy symbols, so I'll do requests for any of those. I'll do water this afternoon.

I'm in need of some opinions here. Do you guys think this is an accurate representation of Regice's color and transparency? I think it is pretty close, but I don't know if it should be lighter blue or less transparent or what.
A little less transparent should be fine. Also, like Yoshi and Woodsy said a bit brighter blue.

5 Starred because this is really cool.

Registeel would look cool in this probably.
Wow thanks! Yes, Registeel would look pretty cool, but the arms might be tricky. I'll have to think about how to go about doing that.

Also, I think I've got the color of Regice down, at least as close as I can with the color palette on the program. It's shades of blue are annoyingly limited.
I'd really like to give it a glassy texture as well, but from what I can tell I can't control the colors on the texture palette.

Edit: Ok, I actually got this guy done this afternoon but have been messing around making Poke Balls since then. Repeat Ball was a royal pain in the ass.

Full-sized pictures of Regice and the Poke Balls are on the first post.
His color is not as close to that of the official artwork as I would have liked, but I've seen him in all kinds of shades of blue so I'm not too worried.

I'm glad you guys like Regice, that one was really fun to work on.
Updated with this guy.

Any suggestions on what to do next? I've canceled Metagross for the time being because what I have now looks like crap and I want to do him justice.

I might do some more Poke Balls today. They're fun to do and I think they look neat in 3-D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)