Type Of The Month Club January and February Giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Removed the other names to avoid unnecessary mentions. I would be available now to pick up the modest Porygon. I think I still have your fc added from before, but i'll check to make sure.

Edit: will have to try and catch you later, off to bed now.
I will try to be around tomorrow, if the thread closes then we can coordinate over pm/profile posts.

January
I like penguins. They are very cute and have special body structures compared to the other birds and survive by their thick layers of feather and fat.
Can I have the deerling?
February
(Based on Brian Tracy's Change your world)
You cant change game freaks mind.
But, you can peesent the pokeworld with one improved person, yourself.
You can play the games with different strategiss and goals, rather than sweeping gyms with OU pokemon.
Porygon is an interesting pokemon
I said ONE pokemon per person, decide which one you want.

can you trade 1 hour later?
I can't make any promises, probably not as I have to work tomorrow. Either trade me while I'm here now or else you will have to wait to get the pokemon. I won't be holding the pokemon for very long, after my spring break is done I won't have time to hunt people down.

January - Sneasel

My favorite cold-climate organism is Pyrrharctia isabella, the Isabella tiger moth - more specifically, its larval form, the woolly bear caterpillar. Wooll bears show up all over temperate and colder regions. They normally pupate in the same season as they hatch, but those unlucky enough to be born in the arctic can only feed so long before the rapid onset of winter leads to freezing. Natural antifreeze agents in their blood allow them to hibernate until they thaw the next year and continue eating - sometimes taking over a decade to reach maturity.

Very Nice, and Yes I will reserve one for you for doing such a good job. The thread might be locked by friday but I'll organize with you over pm.
Thanks for reserving. I'll be available most of today and tomorrow so lmk when you can trade. Thanks!

Ilikebugs

WGO 3rd Place
In the haunting night
I would wish that Mew would dance
And I would turn ice

Id like the male frillish and FC:414147700671

January - Sneasel

My favorite cold-climate organism is Pyrrharctia isabella, the Isabella tiger moth - more specifically, its larval form, the woolly bear caterpillar. Wooll bears show up all over temperate and colder regions. They normally pupate in the same season as they hatch, but those unlucky enough to be born in the arctic can only feed so long before the rapid onset of winter leads to freezing. Natural antifreeze agents in their blood allow them to hibernate until they thaw the next year and continue eating - sometimes taking over a decade to reach maturity.
also can add you if you are ready

Ilikebugs

WGO 3rd Place
In the haunting night
I would wish that Mew would dance
And I would turn ice
Too bad awiec is worse than a dunsparce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)