Trying This Again (Uber RMT)

Hey, it's COKTAL and this is an Uber team I've been working on for about a month. It's done alot better than any other team I've made before, but I'm hoping you guys can help me get it to the next level. Changes will be in bold. I won't waste too much time on an intro, so I'll go ahead and show you the team:​

Team Selection:

I started off with Giratina-O, since September and I had created a set for it and I wanted to try it out.

I decided to look for a pokemon who had good synergy with Giratina-O, and I found that they covered each others weaknesses perfectly.

Now to add in a lead. After looking through the server statistics and standard sets on Smogon I found speed Deoxys the easiest for my to start with.

Okay, three specials attackers. I need a physical attacker, and one that doesn’t really fear Stealth Rock since I don’t plan on adding a Spinner right now. Lucario only takes a ¼ of its normal damage, plus it can help me control my Mewtwo problems.

Now I need someone who can help me heal Giratina-O since it can’t carry leftovers due to having to hold the Platinum Orb. Blissey was basically a no brainer with its high special defense so on she goes.

Lastly I added in a physical Palkia to help even out the number of special attackers to physical a little more. It helped to gain the surprise factor, but Palkia doesn’t like entry hazards much, especially with spikes down.

So I switch Palkia with Rayquaza. I know it takes more damage from just SR, but it doesn’t have to worry about spikes at all, and it just seems to work better on the team.

Now the team feels pretty good, but Magnezone just isn’t pulling its weight. I need a pokemon that can still help Giratina with being able to takes its SE effective hits, so a steel type is a good idea. I decided to go with Dialga to help against Kyogre and Groudon with Thunder/Draco Meteor respectively.

With the suggestions from -El Geek- I replaced Lucario with a choice band Scizor. This switch has added a good amount of bulk to the team and has helped with U-Turn adding my SR damage to do more. Dialga has been switched to the Bulk Up set and Giratina-O has been swapped to a more offensive set. I'm considering switching Blissey with Latias, but the 4th dragon type makes me uneasy.​

The Team:

Deoxys-e @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock​
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Shadow Ball

My lead and a pretty awesome one at that. Since I’m new to both competitive battling and the Uber tier in generally I decided to check out the common leads used by looking at the Smogon Shoddy Server Statistics. Just by the numbers I saw it was a good lead to try for a beginner and it has done exceptionally well for me. I’m considering switching to a mixed lead to toss out Taunt and replace it with ExtremeSpeed to counter other Deoxys-e (see lead comparison bellow for explanation).
The set is very basic and effective. Come in, if I think I can out run the opposing lead I set up Stealth Rock unless I think they are going to set up their on SR or spikes. If I think they’ll set up, I use Taunt to hopefully stop them. Shadow runs great against the more common leads such as other Deoxys and Mew, as well as hitting for a good percentage of leads for neutral. Darkrai and Dialga both cause trouble due to good resistances.
Top 10 Lead Comparisons:
Speed Deoxys: Everyone knows Taunt comes first when both enter. I’m going to start testing a set that runs ExtremeSpeed over Taunt so I can KO before it even gets the chance to set up entry hazards.
Groudon: Usually a spin off of the supporting set. I’ll usually just start setting up since it won’t OHKO thanks to my sash.
Darkrai: Watch out for Scarfed leads using Dark Void. I just switch to Blissey to take the sleep and maybe getting lucky with a miss.
Attack Deoxys: Can be iffy because I have to decide between Taunting to stop SR and Magic Coat. Or I can Shadow Ball incase I see an attack coming, followed by switching to Giratina.
Kyogre: Set up SR and switch out to come back in later incase Forretress spins away my rocks or if I get the opportunity to get spikes down.
Shaymin-S: Set up rocks and then switch to an appropriate counter. Since most of them run a choice attack I can make a pretty good decision on who to come in.
Mew: Taunt. If it goes out on the offensive from the start, switch out predicting U-Turn to keep Deoxys alive to set up later. Bring in Giratina since it can be so versatile that it’s hard to select a good counter for it.
Dialga: Same idea as Attack Deoxys above.
Giratina-O: Hammer it with Shadow Ball since it can’t hold Focus Sash. If it survives, switch to Blissey while predicting Shadow Sneak.
Forretress: Set up Stealth Rock expecting it to set up something of its own. Then switch to Giratina-O to hopefully stop a Rapid Spin and get in a Calm Mind before roasting it with HP Fire.​

Giratina-o @ Platinum Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk/196 Spd/64 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Sneak
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Claw

My new Giratina-O, now running the Mixed Spin Blocker set from it's analysis page. Although my previous set did help in some situations, a fair amount of time I had to sacrifice it as death folder for another team member. Now its running a more offensive set and is helping the team alot more. Shadow Sneak is great at finishing off weakened Deoxys due to it's immunity to ExtremeSpeed allowing it to hit first. HP Fire still stands to cover Forretress and Scizor. Draco Meteor for it's strong STAB, boosted by the Platinum Orb. I opted for Dragon Claw due to already having two other members running Outrage and I didn't want to risk getting stuck attacking with all of them.​

Dialga @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Bulk Up
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Originally running the Choice Scarf set, I've now opted for the Bulk Up set instead and I'm glad I made the switch. Although the previous did help me get alot of KOs, the constant forced switches after most attacks plus it being fairly frail made it hard to come in. With Bulk Up, it allows me to make it a super strong tank, while also having the ability to restore it's own hp and remove status. Sleep Talk is nice because it doesn't force me to lock in on Outrage while I'm asleep, which is always a good thing.​

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 SDef
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Extremespeed
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

I've also switched this set from a Mixed Attacker over to a Swords Dancing beast. After causing a switch by coming on a choiced attack that it resists I get a free Swords Dance set up while the opponent switches to a reasonable counter. From here I will normally attack with either Extremespeed or Dragon Claw, depending on what I'm facing. Thanks to entry hazards, Extremespeed has the ability to pick up alot of KOs and keep him running strong. If a steel type comes in, I'll use Earthquake, especially with all the Dialgas running around right now.​

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure​
EVs: 4 HP/252 Def/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Ice Beam​

Not much to really say here, except that it works as an awesome wall and has helped me win a fair amount of matches with its Toxic/Wish stalling. With Giratina able to reflect off status moves, would switching Heal Bell to another option be a good idea? I never really use it, but I don’t know what I’d switch it to. Past that, this set has really held its own when I’ve needed it to against bulkier pokemon as well as pokemon that boosts stats a lot like Mewtwo (as long as it’s not carrying Aura Sphere), Kyogre (non-sub variants), and both Lati@s.​

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 200 HP/56 Atk/252 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower​

Okay, when I first heard about Scizor being an awesome pokemon, I figured everyone was just hyping up the fact that it gets a base 90 priority move. After I got the suggestion to switch, I now see that the hype wasn't too far off from the truth. I replaced my old Choice Scarf Lucario with this guy, and I've already seen major improvement. I originally had Lucario to take care of CM Mewtwos who would come in, set up, and sweep. Although Lucario couldn't KO it it would bring it down into range where I could finish it with priority. When Scizor comes out, the mind game begins. I can use Bullet Punch, which will more than likely 2HKO thanks to my entry hazards. I can Purusit if it tries to flee, which makes it almost useless with entry hazards finishing it off if it switches back in. Or I can U-Turn out to finish it off with a nice priority move. Superpower finishes the set nicely with the ability to hit Dialga and Darkrai for a nice SE hit as well.​

Threat List (copied for iShedinja’s First Uber Team):
Black means no real problem. Orange is a moderate challenge. Red means I take a lot of trouble from them.

Mewtwo
– Originally I had trouble with the guys, but since I switched over to Scizor they've been alot easer to handel.
Mew
– Scizor. Pursuit/Bullet Punch.
Wobbuffet
- A huge pain to face, but who doesn’t have this problem? I can’t really switch so I just go with the best option with who ever is in right then. I've found Dialga using Rest followed by sleep talk helps with this, since it can't lock what move I use after that.
Lugia
– SR takes off a large chunk of HP just from the first switch, and both Dialga with Thunder and Lucario with Thunder Punch can finish it off with relative ease.
Ho-Oh
– SR takes off 50% to start, so it can’t really take a hit from any of my pokemon. I just have to make I don’t switch in the wrong pokemon into one of its attacks. Switching Rayquaza's set has taken this threat down some with ExtremeSpeed finishing it off, plus it resists Sacred Fire. Still tough to take down though.
Lati@s
– Blissey actually has been one of my most reliable sources to take these two out. Toxic first turn, when they usually CM and then proceed as needed. Wish if I risk getting KOed soon, or Ice Beam to help drop its HP faster and maybe get the rare freezing.
Kyogre
– These guys haven't caused quite as much trouble, since people normally switch it in to counter Rayquaza, who gets the nice SD boost on the switch. With entry hazards I usually can finish it off. I have however been struggling with the CM Sub sets. They get in, and I can't get them out unless I've got a good pokemon in already who can break the sub and finish it.
Groudon
– This guy has messed with me the past few matches. I can't really take any Thunder Waves it sends out, and if I switch in Dialga I risk taking a bad Earthquake/Fire Blast/Dragon Claw.
Rayquaza
– With SR taking off 25%, just about any of my pokemon can switch in at KO with either a Dragon or Ice attack. I need to watch for Dragon Dance sets getting a few speed boosts though.
Deoxys-A
– Most of the time Rayquaza to attack and then finish with ExtremeSpeed. Also Lucario's Crunch if its still alive.
Deoxys-D
– Stall war with Blissey’s Toxic.
Deoxys-S
– Usually leads, so see lead threat list under mine’s summary.
Palkia
– Thunder from Dialga, T-Punch from Lucario, or just about any dragon type attack if I can get a good switch in.
Dialga
– Brick Break from Rayquaza, Close Combat from Lucario, or Aura Sphere from Dialga.
Giratina
- So many Dragon attacks it’s not going to cause too many problems. Need to be wary of WoW for Lucario, Dialga, and Rayquaza.
Darkrai
- It's gotten easier after I made the switch to Bulk Up Dialga, but I still need to watch out for Focus Punch. I usually take the sleep followed by a switch to Giratina-O for Draco Meteor or Dragon Claw.
Manaphy
– Thunder punch or Thunder.
Garchomp
- I struggle a little here, but if Dialga gets in safe I can use either Outrage or Draco Meteor, depending on what else I’ve seen on the opponent’s team. Rayquaza can come in on the Earthquake, which helps a lot.
Giratina-O
– Dragon attacks cover it pretty well. Usually Rayquaza comes in unless I know it’s going to use a Dragon attack, where I will switch in either Blissey or Lucario to come in and hit it w/ a SE Ice Beam/Crunch.
Shaymin-S
– Ice Beam from Blissey works great thanks to the SR damage taking off 25%.
Metagross
– HP Fire from Giratina-O works well, Close Combat from Lucario.
Blissey
– Any physical attack really.
Heatran
Fighting attacks like Aura Sphere work great. I usually go to Dialga since it never really carries anything that can hit it for SE damage.
Weavile
– Fighting type attacks again. I go to Lucario since it can take both of its STABs with ease.
Tyranitar
– Fighting type attacks again.
Skarmory
– Thunder from Dialga or HP Fire from Giratina usually does the job.
Forretress
– Giratina, that’s its main purpose on the team.
Ninjask
– SR takes off 50%. I switch to Rayquaza on the turn it either stat-ups or protects for the boost and KO with ExtremeSpeed.
Heracross
– HP Fire from Giratina.
Shedinja
– SR.
Scizor
– HP Fire works well, but I need to keep Giratina’s health high incase of an incoming pursuit.
Lucario
– Fighting type attacks. I usually switch in Giratina since Close Combat and ExtremeSpeed are its most common used moves in Uber.

well, you know what i think about your team.
It is solid and having the factor surprise from its side, is a team to fear.
As i said, you having a Deoxis that uses spikes and Stealth Rock, you can use a pokémon with a U-Turn attack, but... why? because if you make abuse of this, you will hurts seriously to yours oponents. Then you will be free for sweep with your rayquaza (this bitch is a monster when you don't have how to counter this).
Although instead of that set of Rayquaza i would recommend you use the SD set.
I think the best idea for U-Turn abuser, would be scizor, this baby can help you countering pokémons like darkrai, wobufet (u-turn on it, then giratina, counter won't affect it). The problem is, what thing can you switch on your team? i would switch lucario, because it can help to scout the oponent team and meets the mission of abuse of spikes and stealth rocks.

That is all for now. I hope helped you!

PD: i have a lot of time without make a RMT xD

The main idea of this set is to get Forretress out to attempt to spin away SR and/or Spikes and prevent it with Giratina being part ghost. The idea is that I switch in to a rapid spin and use Calm Mind. If it uses Payback, I only take 15.9% max due to not attacking it. If it attacks I just got a nice boost for both my defense along with both attacks. After one Calm Mind, I OHKO Forretress without any residual damage. Dragon Pulse is there for a good STAB, nice coverage for the Uber Metagame, plus it picks up the boost from the Platinum Orb as well.
This is both vague, and incorrect reasoning. Read what Payback's effect is:

If the user moves second or the target has switched, this move's Base Power is doubled.
Because Giratina-O outspeeds Forretress, and will ALWAYS outspeed Forretress, Payback has a base power of 100. However, with your spread, Payback is only doing around 27% anyway, while Hidden Power (Fire) easily 2HKO's without a Calm Mind. Obviously the set can be effective, but your reasoning is wrong. Payback does not depend on if your opponent attacks or not, you are mixing it up with Avalanche or Revenge.

Giratina-O's moveset is hardly explained at all. Why Magic Coat? I recommend the Mixed Spinblocker set or the Stallbreaker set. Giratina-O functions better on the offense, as most things it can do defensively are done better by other Ubers.

I recommend a better sleep absorber, such as Bulk Up Dialga, or Boosting Tank Kyogre, over Blissey has Natural Cure, curing it of Sleep, therefore allowing Darkrai to stay in and use Bad Dreams to relieve you of some health, or if you switch, Dark Void again to put something else to sleep.

Lucario cannot use any other set except Swords Dance effectively in Ubers due to the lack of power output. As an example, you say you beat Mewtwo 'stuck on Shadow Ball', but most that run it also run Aura Sphere. Here are calculations for Aura Sphere vs. Lucario:

Timid Mewtwo's Aura Sphere vs. Lucario
407 Atk vs 176 Def & 281 HP (90 Base Power): 298 - 352 (106.05% - 125.27%)

As you know, Crunch fails to OHKO Mewtwo:

350 Atk vs 216 Def & 354 HP (90 Base Power): 210 - 248 (59.49% - 70.25%)

I would probably recommend (1) the use of Wobbuffet with Lucario if you are going to use him, and (2) Swords Dance Lucario instead of Scarf. Scarf severely limits Lucario's ability in Ubers to sweep, and if you are going to continue to use him, I suggest some support. Otherwise, to beat Mewtwo, I would recommend giving Blissey Seismic Toss over Heal Bell. Status is not a prominent in Ubers except from Groudon, Blissey, Giratina and occasionally Mewtwo. Blissey effectively walls all status anyway, provided it gets to switch out.

I would recommend changing Rayquaza's move, Brick Break, to Earthquake, as otherwise you won't generate enough power on Metagross, Dialga and Heatran to KO. Rayquaza's job becomes destroying Lucario's counters so he can sweep, as many of the things that beat Rayquaza's sweeping sets beat Lucario.

Bulk Up Dialga, as I mentioned, can beat out Kyogre by resisting its STAB and using its high specially-defensive stats and powerful Outrage to make short work of any Kyogre.

Well, that's about all from me for now. It's up to you what you do and do not change. I can't force you (or can I? =).

Good luck with the team, hopefully I contributed something worth while, seeing as how Ubers is my weakest area. ;)

Thanks for the idea from both of you!

@El Geek: I did switch over to SD Rayquaza and I'm using the Uber Choice Band set for Scizor and its working alot better.

@DarkCyberElf: My bad about Magic Coat, I had stopped typing it Friday night and continued Saturday and forgot to finish it up. But I did make the switch to Bulk Up Dialga and it works alot better. As for Blissey, I'm thinking about switching it to a Latias to pass wish since I realized that Blissey only gets Wish through and event, and I can't find any. I'm still testing both of the sets for Giratina-O you suggested, so I'll let you guys know which one I find works better for the team.

EDIT: Updated the OP and the threat list some. I'm currently testing Latias over Blissey due to me being unable to find a good WishBliss right now.

EDIT2: Although I haven't swapped in Latias for testing yet, I've found that both Groudon and Calm Mind & Sub Kyogre cause a fair amount of trouble now.

Hey COKTAL. I think Uber RMTs need a bit more love!

From my experiences with Ubers, it looks like you have a really nice and well-thought core for your team. It's basically cookie-cutter offense, something that's really common, but that's not the least bit negative. These teams work exceptionally well, and most of my teams are similar to this build too. One thing that strikes me is your somewhat inefficient use of Blissey. She's a great Poke for stall teams, but your team is so face-paced that it seems like turns spent with Blissey could really slow it down, and potentially cause you to lose the momentum. As your team is filled with set-up Pokes and hard-hitters, I think it would benefit from her replacement. Thus, I implore you to at least test something else, such as replacing Blissey with Wobbuffet.

Wobbuffet @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 28 HP/228 Def/252 SpD
Calm nature (+SpD, -Atk)
- Mirror Coat
- Counter
- Encore
- Tickle

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Wobb, but it sports several key qualities that would serve your team well. Firstly, it makes Rayquaza's job a lot easier, being able to come in on Choiced (particularly Scarf) Pokemon, and fainting it with the appropriate attack. Secondly, opting for Tickle over Safeguard on Wobb means that you can Encore Lugia on an attack such as Reflect or Ice Beam, Tickle it to lower its Defense, switch to Scizor and Pursuit it to death. You can also do this against opposing Blissey, meaning Giratina-O can spam Draco Meteors with little worry. Be sure to check the analysis pages to verify how many Tickles are required to OHKO Lugia and Blissey from a CB Scizor. Finally, you can Encore your foe's set-up Pokes to allow a free switch in to Rayquaza or Dialga, giving you a free turn for them to set up their respectful stat-up move. Wobbuffet would add a whole new dimension to your team, and it truly is an awesome Pokemon for offensive teams. Blissey isn't necessary for your team, as you have Dialga to sponge the behemoth Kyogre's attacks, Scizor to take Lati@s' and so on and so forth.

A few more comments. I read your RMT fairly thoroughly, and I would suggest keeping Shadow Ball on Deoxys-E if your primary objective is to beat other Deo-E leads. ExtremeSpeed does roughly 30% to a 252 HP/min Def Jolly/Timid Deoxys-E if I recall correctly, so it's really ineffective. It's only primary uses are for killing, say, Deoxys-A leads, but even then, your team has a whooping 3 priority users, so I truly cannot see it being a problem.

Another thing to note is Rayquaza's nature and EV spread. While I am a fan of Dragon Dance Rayquaza more than the Swords Dance variant, SD Quaza is certainly viable, but I think yours needs a little bit of tweaking. Try an Adamant nature on Rayquaza over Jolly. Why you may ask? With no means of increasing its humble Speed, Rayquaza is extremely reliant on ExtremeSpeed to net its important KOs, including but not limited to Darkrai, Mewtwo and Palkia. The Attack boosting nature is very necessary for increasing the odds of OHKOing these foes, especially if for some reason you aren't able to stack up enough entry hazards. With an Adamant nature and Stealth Rock/Spikes (one layer can suffice), you also have a good chance of beating Garchomp, one of Rayquaza's biggest offensive nemeses. Also, consider opting for Waterfall over Earthquake on Rayquaza. To be bluntly honest, I don't even understand why Earthquake is listed as the primary option on the analysis page. Granted it hits Metagross and Dialga, Metagross is seldom seen (but still takes a ton from Waterfall), and Dialga is hit plenty hard from a +2 Dragon Claw. Your team is seriously Groudon weak, so Waterfall can open a huge gap in your opponent's team if you're able to take out Groudon with it. You also don't even have to worry about Groudon's Drought, since Air Lock negates it regardless. In addition, Groudon very rarely runs Jolly with max Speed, so you can outpace it even with an Adamant nature.

Finally, something seemingly trivial yet very important is that fact that your team is very physically based. While it's of course positive to exploit the generally weaker physical defenses of the various Pokemon found in Ubers, you need to be aware that something like Skarmory or Groudon can severely wall the majority of your team. While it's not a suggestion per se, I at least recommend that you consider Choice Scarf Dialga again even though you switched it for the Bulk Up build. If BU is working, then that's great, just be conscious that if you lose Gira-O early, then I don't see your team being able to smash its way through the scarce yet potent physical walls any time soon.

Good luck with your team and I hope my wall of text can help you, even if it's just a bit!

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I agree with Iconic, switch Blissey to Wobbuffet. On a team as offensive as yours, you don't want to waste time switching to Blissey to wall attacks. He listed Tickle as an attack, but you can also use Safeguard if you want to prevent walls locked onto a status move Toxicing or Thunder Waving one of your sweepers. Wobb really helps Ray sweep, as he can just Encore some attack that won't hurt you much, lets your switch to Ray for a free SD. He can also take care of Scarfers that threaten to revenge you (Dialga, Metagross, Jirachi).

Yes, I looked at your Threat List, and Ho-oh is indeed a massive threat to your team. It can easily come in on Scizor locked into Bullet Punch, set up a Sub and cause you headaches. I suggest you replace one of your Pokemon (Probably Dialga, as he really slows down your momentum) with ScarfKyogre.

Kyogre @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe
Nature: Timid
-Water Spout
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunder

This allows you to firstly weaken Sacred Fire on Ho-oh, and if it doesn't have a Sub, kill it with Water Spout or Surf. Secondly, he can serve as an emergency revenge killer if you need one. Kyogre can pretty much threaten most physical walls your team has trouble with as well (Water Spout OHKOs Skarm, Forry and Groudon in the rain, while Thunder annihilates Lugia and Ice Beam at least hurts Giratina).

A small nitpick as well: Replace EQ on Ray with Overheat or Waterfall (As suggested by Iconic). I personally prefer Overheat, as it completely barbecues Skarm (Who walls you) and Forretress (Who could just sit there set up some hazards, maybe spin away Rocks for Ho-oh to come in and Explode when he's about to die). You don't even have to worry about it being weakened by the rain, as Air Lock negates that.

Thanks for the suggestions Iconic and shrang! I've tried out Wobbefet and it does work alot better for me, although I do have to worry about SR a little more, but it's not too bad. I'm still testing out ScarfKyorge though, since everytime I've used it it's been hit by a status move such as Dark Void or Thunder Wave, so I don't really have too much a feel for it yet. I'm also testing Rayquaza with an Adamant nature and Waterfall, so that should be done soon.

Loooking at your team i imdiately saw a huge weakness to SD HABAN CHOMP.
It can come in on Deoxys, giratina and rayquauza and SD because of haban.
With an SD it can wreck most of your team OKing everything after a SD.
In order to help this i suggest swapping Blissey to SCarf palkia.
Palkia @ SCarf
6atk 252SPA 252SPE
Draco meteor
Spacial rend
Outrage
THunder
THunder 2kos a sub cm kyogre with one calm mind.
Outrage hurts bliss, KOs lati@s, 2kos Mewtwo or anything frail.
Draco does 80% + to SD haban chomp so ray or scizor can finish with priority
It does lots of damage to many ubers, and should KO ho-oh after SR.
Spacial rend is general stuff.
Also palkia has 4x resist to Water and Fire.

Edit: You could also Change dialga to a scarf set, and change bliss to wobb like iconic and shrang suggests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)