try this

This is my first RMT so, if i miss anything out, sorry. :\

SO! this team was built mainly with countering threats, wallbreaking and basically, putting the opponent on the back foot from the off.
LEAD
Donphan@Choice Band
Ability - sturdy
Nature - Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk)
EVs - 252 Atk, 252 HP, 4 Spd
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Ice Shard
-Rapid Spin

This is an offensive behemoth of a lead, which fills a very unique offensive niche, it can tank any other lead effectively, and retaliate with an insanely strong attack. One thing I would say is: Don't underestimate Donphan. It has a monster base 120 attack and 120 defence, it can 1hko or 2hko azelf with ice shard, take out aerodactyl with stone edge, and 0hko anything nieve enough to think donphan is going to set rocks with earthquake. Rapid spin is there for support purposes.

INTERESTING
Gliscor @ Leftovers
Ability - Sand Veil
Nature - Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk)
EVs - 252 SpDef, 252 HP, 4 Def
-Earthquake
-Toxic
-Substitute
-Roost

At a first glance, you would think: Wouldn't that just add some more ice weakness to your team? the answer is, yes, but it won't matter. Ice being more and more non-existant in the current Gen IV metagame, they're frail and have poor typing because of the widely used stone edge, the amount of fighting types and the constant presence of Heatran and Infernape. This Gliscor takes advantage of it's decent SpDef, excellent Def and the lack of ice types. Hitting everything that isn't steel with Toxic and everything that is with a beastly STAB earthquake. This is an extremely effective counter for Heatran, Scizor, Tyranitar, Infernape and other unprepared Zapdos and Rotom.

CLEANING TIME
Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
Ability - Levitate
Nature - Timid (+Spd -Atk)
EVs - 252 Spd, 128 Def, 128 SpDef
-Trick
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Hydropump

This, at first glance is your standard trickscarf rotom, but think again! This had awesome synergy with Gliscor and other pokemon in the team. It, in effect, completes the circle that is wallbreaking, crippling rotom's counter, Blissey and has the EVs and nature to tank and outspeed its arch-rival that is Gengar. It takes down those pesky fire types and just destroys anything that is flying type.

YOUR FOUR LEGGED FRIEND
Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability - Flash Fire
Nature - Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
EVs - 252 Spd, 128 Def, 128 SpDef
-Dragon pulse
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power (Electric)
-Fire Blast

Yes... It's a Heatran, arguably the most common pokemon in the metagame, wait, not arguably, IT IS the most common in the metagame, but with reason, its one of the best pokemon in the metagame, and fairs well in any situation. But in this case, it's the powerhouse version, yep, no explosion here, I could remove Hidden power or Dragon pulse... But that would just remove the fun of seeing someone going LOLWUT? At an unexpected HP electric on their starmie. This is one of the pokemon this team was based around and forms a crucial part of its FWG core. It mashes down defences, batters frail pokemon and even crushes blissey after a flash fire boosted fire blast that would otherwise bring heatran to a full stop. This pairs brute force with excellent coverage. so... riddle me this, WHY NOT USE HEATRAN?

A FURRY LITTLE BEASTIE
Shaymin @ Leftovers
Ability - Natural Cure
EVs - 252 Def, 252 SpDef, 4 Spd
-Seed Flare
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Leech seed/synthesis/rest

Yessss, it's another special attacker, but don't be alarmed, it's also another tank, and destroyer of walls. I don't understand why you wouldn't put this Shaymin set on any team, it works a treat. It's possible to take on fire types like Infernape and Heatran and survive. It has interchangable recovery moves depending on how I want to play, Leech seed for wallbreaking, synthesis for sweeping, rest in the case that synthesis doesn't scratch the healing itch.

A BLUE DOG?
Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability - Pressure
EVs - 252 Def, 252 HP, 6 Spd
-Calm Mind
-Surf
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

It's the most overwhelming pokemon in the metagame, it's one of the most dangerous pokemon after a few calm minds, you guessed it, ITS CROCUNE, and it's back with vengeance, if you're facing a team that lacks grass, electric, taunt or phazers, basically, your opponent doesn't stand half a chance. And, in late game, they don't have a chance anyway.

So, what do you think? :)?

Your Heatran has all Sp.Atk's and yet I dont see a reliable source of Special Atk .-. So basically you have a decent wall, Fire/Steel with only a three prong weakness of water, fighting, and 4× ground. But yet absolutely no Flying type attacks. Your Heatran would easily be caught off guard by a ChoiceMachamp and Cross Chop. But nonetheless my suggestion is turning your Heatran into a wall.

As with Gliscor, to which I personally used for awhile, is being used as a SubAnnoyer when it as well would make an amazing .Wall. When I used em he was studded with Sky Attack w/ STAB, Sandstorm, Harden, and Protect. Since yours has Sand Veil it would be best to acquire Sandstorm, ditch Substitute. Leftovers could work with GlisWall with Protect and Sandstorm, the point being recovering bits of health as your opponent suffers.

I have been playing pokemon since Yellow :) but i am new here.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
first of all, i migth reccomend sr>spin on your gliscor. You dont have many things that are particularly rocks weak, and using sr then switching out early on convinces people it isnt banded.
Next, your ev spreads are amazingly inefficient.
heatran shoudl run max satk is scarfed, and aside from that 252 hp would give better bulk anyways. Shaymin should run at least 32 speed evs, and running upped hp would give better bulk. Crocune always runs bold nature, and even if you wantmore speed, running bold but cutting some defense evs out for speed is more efficient. Same comments from heatrans evs on sc(arf)rotom's. Gliscor, due to its typign, generally prefers being physically bulky, but your set would probably more prefer speed investment.
Finally, i woudl recomend taunt over sub on gliscor and explosion over dragon pulse on heatran.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
change shaymin to celebi, as it has superior synergy with heatran, and adds a fighting resistance to the team. with recover, same moves as shaymin(basically) it can help a lot. plus shaymin is less good than celebi. i like that you included crocune, hes literally a beast.

explosion over drag pulse
and if you want a bulky gliscor, use a baton passing set instead of stall.
plus those minor changes ^^^ that guy said, like bold crocune

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)