Trikx's TradeSpot! 5IV/Hidden Power/Trick Room/VGC Pokemon (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in the Keldeo and Terrakion... CMT for 2-3... I also have a Jolly shiny charizard, Shiny Timid protean Greninja, and 2 adamant shiny lucarios one with justified and one with inner focus (has 6IVs 31)... Would need them cloned tho

Interested in the Keldeo and Terrakion... CMT for 2-3... I also have a Jolly shiny charizard, Shiny Timid protean Greninja, and 2 adamant shiny lucarios one with justified and one with inner focus (has 6IVs 31)... Would need them cloned tho
Sorry no thanks.

I'll offer you a free 5iv from my trade thread if you can trade and trade back the keldeo for pokedex.

Collateral is a 6iv ho-oh or a shiny deoxys.

hi. I have 247 battle points on my Y game and 68 on my X game. I was wondering if you were willing to trade an ability capsule for 5 perfect IV pokemon? or if not 48 per pokemon? I want machop (bullet punch), lavitar, magikarp, rotom wash, and kanghaskan.
please get back to me (:

I'll offer you a free 5iv from my trade thread if you can trade and trade back the keldeo for pokedex.

Collateral is a 6iv ho-oh or a shiny deoxys.
Ok, will add you then.
hi. I have 247 battle points on my Y game and 68 on my X game. I was wondering if you were willing to trade an ability capsule for 5 perfect IV pokemon? or if not 48 per pokemon? I want machop (bullet punch), lavitar, magikarp, rotom wash, and kanghaskan.
please get back to me (:
Currently, I've been getting a lot of BP Items, so no thanks.

What would you take for any of the Latios (don't care wether it's 5 IV or 6IV [though I'd like to know which one is the missing IV]) I don't have a lot to offer tbh but I'll start low I guess and work my way up since I need a good Latios bad.

Uh I got a flawless HP Ice Honedge (Quiet)
Flawless Modest Goodra (gooey)
Flawless Jolly Garchomp (rough skin)
Flawless relaxed Ferrothorn (with leech seed, and stealth rock)

And that's all I have for now. I have a perfect 6 IV ditto that my friend gave me so I can breeding anything you might want though I doubt that sounds impressive at all >_> (also I'm willing to trade unevenly, as in for than 1 of my pokes for your Latios)

I'd be willing to give you the ditto if you can clone it and return it c: (Ditto is Japanese if that sweetens the deal at all)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)